You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
just putting it out there that young prince is in thoughts and prayers that he stay strong and get through this pressurised situation. stay strong little man - you are stronger than you know. when this is all over you will have a lot of people amazed at your determination to stand by your daddy. also the jackson clan will have your back as well as the ARMY OF L.O.V.E

also re: mj being a puppetmaster. i dont agree and think it's not a nice thing to say. not judging. just my opinion.
i agree M.J could never be a puppet master,that is what the evil ones are.i do believe that M.J will be guiding his son,and he will make his father proud as well as us believers.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

I didn't interpret it as Mike being the 'puppetmaster' over Prince at all...at least not in a negative way.  I do think there's a double meaning here, though.

It could just mean what the article says on the surface...i.e. Prince will testify as long as the conditions, set out by Katherine, are met (even though that would be up to the court).  So the 'strings' are the conditions of having the courtroom cleared, no cameras, etc.

As for the other (potential) meaning...there's another idiom that goes "cutting the apron strings".  This is a figurative way of describing someone 'breaking away' from their parents, and standing on their own.  Until such time...there are 'figurative' strings attached between parent and child.  Taken this way...I interpret it as Prince being really nervous about having to testify, worried that he'll 'mess up'...and therefore, doesn't want those 'strings' to be detached. 

If that's the case...I hope Prince finds the courage that dwells within his dad and allows it to permeate throughout.  You'll be fine Prince...you have ALL our support.  And even if you 'mess up'...we'll still all be so very proud of you.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

"Sources close to Prince tell TMZ ... the 14-year-old is "nervous" and worried that if he's called to the stand [blink]he might get flustered and "mess up."[/blink]

Just tell the truth, Prince!  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Tell the angels no... Heaven can wait"!

bec

MJ is the Puppetmaster.
Among the terms essential to understand discussions about ARGs are:
  • Puppetmaster - A puppetmaster or "PM" is an individual involved in designing and/or running an ARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running. The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.
[/q]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I, [/font]Puppetmaster
June 6, 2004 · By Line in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
In a perfect
ARG universe nobody would ever know who the puppetmasters of games were. Not before the game started, not during the game and quite possibly not after the game. The PMs would fade into oblivion with only their logs from chat, archives from forums and a deep sense of satisfaction for a game-well-played to gratify them.

[/font]
[/font]ARG Terminology
Puppetmaster - The puppetmaster is responsible for running anARG. Puppetmasters are simultaneously allies and adversaries to the player base, creating obstacles and providing resources for overcoming them in the course of telling the game's story. Puppetmasters generally remain behind the curtain while a game is running. The real identity of puppet masters may or may not be known ahead of time.

[/font]
[/color][/font]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

The worried he would "mess up" part caught my eye. There's nothing to mess up, if you tell the truth.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Seems like everywhere I go, the more I see, the less I know."

"Departed" instantly made me think of an airplane taking off... it is often referred to as "departure". Indeed, MJ has "departed" ...:)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

_Anna_

the live stream begun.  what is that photo in the background? I feel like my heart dropped in my stommach, what is this. This wasn't showed anywhere.

From TMZ: "Prosecutor David Walgren delivered an opening statement, using a graphic of what appears to be Michael Jackson's body on a gurney."

Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 12:41:49 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Where's the endo-tracheal tube? Autopsy said it was still present and it was certainly present in the ambulance pic.

What's he wearing? Whatever it is, it appears to have sleeves. His arms are covered. Hospital Snuggy?

Looks like he's wearing a watch. Lol.

Michael looks exactly how he appeared in Scream video.

Great pic. Speaks volumes, no?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

_Anna_

Murray was crying literally.... God I can't anymore.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

when we get overridden by emotion, when our eyes and ears decieve us, just remember the words to tabloid junkie....

when i see family members or cm crying, and if it raises question marks, i think of these three things:

33 clues in this is it
the body sitting up in chopper
all the inconsistencies by jackson events with reporting death specifics

these three keys kep me in the faith. when i see tears, pictures and other ploys used to create doubt, i go back to my three things that make this whole DH (to me perdonally) irrefutable beyond a shadow of a doubt.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Where's the endo-tracheal tube? Autopsy said it was still present and it was certainly present in the ambulance pic.

What's he wearing? Whatever it is, it appears to have sleeves. His arms are covered. Hospital Snuggy?

Looks like he's wearing a watch. Lol.

Michael looks exactly how he appeared in Scream video.

Great pic. Speaks volumes, no?
Hospital gowns have sleeves...it's just the back that is open.

But if he was already dead, there wouldn't be a reason to put him in a hospital gown and if he wasn't already dead, how would they have had time to put him in a gown while trying to save him so that doesn't make sense.

It is also weird that the tube is missing but the tape is still there

I also think that the face looks younger
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You can't do your best when you're doubting yourself. If you don't believe in yourself, who will?" - Michael Jackson...Moonwalk

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal