TIAI September 27
September 27, 2011, 04:13:11 AM

Finally … it’s time for level 6!   /bravo/   /woohoo/

This level will be a combination of the previous levels, plus new information that we get during the trial.  Any category of evidence is acceptable in this level; and some of the things from the previous levels will no doubt be important for this level.  The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict. 

For those who want, you can also use this thread to guess the subject and/or timing of level 7.   :shock:  bounce/  :shock:

Since some are still not sure if TS has advance or inside information: notice that on May 1, while many were expecting the trial to start at that time, I said “hearings” and not “trial” (which Souza noticed); and indeed, there have been some hearings since May 1 {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.  And on August 29, while some were still thinking that there might never be any trial, I said “there will be a trial” {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

If anyone needs a good laugh, to help you get through the trial, take a look at the comments about the 777 bottles of propofol kicking around on the floor {You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login}.

For this level: bec has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the hoax court theory, Im_convincedmjalive has agreed (on my request) to lead out in the sting court theory, and TS has agreed ( :lol:) to lead out in the murder court theory (no hoax court, and no sting court).  In the previous levels, I have not had time to answer many of the comments; and frequently the comments are off topic, or repetition from those who haven’t read everything in the thread.  So in this level I plan to respond primarily to bec and Im_convincedmjalive; hopefully this will make things more efficient.   bangbang   bangbang

Let the hopping begin!

/judge/   /judge/   /judge/   /judge/   /judge/   /judge/

Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 04:35:04 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: TIAI September 27
September 27, 2011, 04:28:05 AM
TS you forgot one of these:

/judge/

They got to be 7  suspicious//  or maybe you keep it for level 7  :mrgreen:

bearhug
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:30:31 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 04:40:27 AM
To guess the subject and/or timing of level 7 ?

Assuming level 7 is different from update 7 right? Because you said update 7 will be after the bam.

p.s. I hope this thread won't be a game in 3, what is the rest of us supposed to do while you 3 will discuss the 3 theories :?
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 04:44:01 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 04:57:06 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
To guess the subject and/or timing of level 7 ?

Assuming level 7 is different from update 7 right? Because you said update 7 will be after the bam.

p.s. I hope this thread won't be a game in 3, what is the rest of us supposed to do while you 3 will discuss the 3 theories :?

Discuss among yourselves, maybe even with bec and Im_convincedmjalive; I'm just saying that I won't have the time to discuss with everyone (I'm sure I will some, but maybe not much).

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 05:02:34 AM
Just wanted to know what a kangaroo court means:

"A kangaroo court or kangaroo trial is a colloquial term for a sham legal proceeding or court. The outcome of a trial by kangaroo court is essentially determined in advance, usually for the purpose of ensuring conviction, either by going through the motions of manipulated procedure or by allowing no defense at all.

A kangaroo court's proceedings deny, hinder or obstruct due process rights in the name of expediency. Typically, a kangaroo court will deliberately abuse one or more of the following rights of the accused:

right to hear a full statement of the exact charges made against the accused
right to have adequate time and resources to prepare a defense against the charges
right to summon witnesses
right of cross-examination
right to introduce evidence which supports acquittal of the accused
right not to incriminate oneself
right not to be tried on secret evidence
right to control one's own defense
right to exclude evidence that is improperly obtained, irrelevant or inherently inadmissible, e.g., hearsay
right to exclude judges or jurors on the grounds of partiality or conflict of interest
right to have a verbatim stenographic record of the trial proceedings created
right of appeal"

Well I can't wait to see if this is going to be a kangaroo court for real.

@TS: sorry you don't have much time. It's good you will be here anyway.
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 05:15:16 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
September 27, 2011, 05:36:16 AM
Oh cool a kangaroo...carrying a hammer, well you never see that in Aus...lol

So level 6 is previous levels and anything we get in court

Level 7 is...?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

September 27, 2011, 07:41:07 AM
How the heck did I miss the 777 bottles of propofol thread  WTF??  And TS' comments in that thread would've been exactly what I needed at that time to cheer me up.  I guess my scrutinizing eyes weren't so scrutinizing  suspicious//   Oh well, once again...better late than never  ;) .

Between TS and Front...there's a shitload of bottles for us to count  :lol: .  Murray must've had a magical Santa sac to put them all in!

THIS IS IT!!!   /woohoo/   Just a few hours til showtime...errr, kangaroo court.  Will bec and Im_convinced be giving us their opening statements as well?  :lol:   

With L.O.V.E. always.

TS...thanks for being here  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

Adi

September 27, 2011, 08:01:15 AM
@BeThe Change   lolol/

Yep we are bouncing straight towards the start line.......might need to buckle up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:15:19 AM
hey guys what time does the trial start on the east coast?level 6 should be a great adventure,man i cant wait.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ u are so beautiful,inside and out,u truly are a gift from God.I love u,brother.

September 27, 2011, 08:19:17 AM
I'm bouncing alright Adi...bouncing off the walls!  I could use one of those 777 bottles right about now  lolol/ .  It's been a long time since I've been this excited!

Just hope the Jackson family is doing alright.  I know the end result will be worth it all...but I'm sure that the 'means' to get there won't be easy all the time.  Wishing them, and all of you, a wonderful day full of enLIGHTenment.

TS...do you ever sleep?  You were up at the crack of dawn this morning...or had you not even gone to bed yet?  :?

@ilovemjforever...coverage starts at 11am Eastern time.

With L.O.V.E. always.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

Adi

September 27, 2011, 08:30:12 AM
I'm bouncing alright Adi...bouncing off the walls!  I could use one of those 777 bottles right about now  lolol/ .  It's been a long time since I've been this excited!

Just hope the Jackson family is doing alright.  I know the end result will be worth it all...but I'm sure that the 'means' to get there won't be easy all the time.  Wishing them, and all of you, a wonderful day full of enLIGHTenment.

TS...do you ever sleep?  You were up at the crack of dawn this morning...or had you not even gone to bed yet?  :?

@ilovemjforever...coverage starts at 11am Eastern time.

With L.O.V.E. always.

bounce/ bounce/ bounce/
We must all be feeling the same (I had a small dental operation on Monday and yes you guessed it - I had Propofol to sedate me!!! it was a weird feeling)

I hope the Jacksons are doing OK too.

It's nearlly 11pm here and I have to work tomorrow so I can't stay up to watch the LiveStream ......I will have to try to catch up secretly tomorrow when I'm at work.

Can't wait to find out what is said on the 1st day that we will get to pick it apart, analyse and post in this thread!

Thanks TS
 bearhug
Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 08:32:49 AM by Adi
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:45:58 AM

The jury is not allowed to get any information about the trial from the internet, so whatever we discuss here should not have any influence on the verdict. 

Is it just me...or is that part of what TS said odd?  Based on what I've learned about TS...there's usually a meaning for everything he writes.  Why mention our discussion not affecting the verdict?  Even if the jurors did get info online (even if not allowed)...would they come here?  Hmmm...maybe I'm just over-bouncing...which could be highly possible since I only had 4 hours of sleep.  Time to brew the coffee.

With L.O.V.E. always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:07:06 AM
I have taken my seat and fastened my seat belt, and the folding tray is in its full upright position.  :)

I am ready for any "bumpy air" in flight.   bounce/

Thank you TS.  You are clearly lead by the Lord.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 09:08:29 AM
Is there numerology behind Sept 27, 2011?

Because I realized something (maybe it has been said before on the forums, and if so I apologize):

Sept=9
27=2+7=9
2011=11-2=9

=999

:mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 09:09:48 AM

Well for me it already was a day of HUGE enlightenment, you won't believe  it in the end guys, you just won't f***** believe it. Just....keep watchin' LOL what else can I say?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions