SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: TIAI September 27
October 19, 2011, 05:07:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
@SimPattyK.......... :)

So many have sung this song, but Sarah Vaughan is amazing.......enjoy!
Blessings
ooohhh!! If you KNEW my sweet wishingstar! If you knew how much joy you gave me by just posting this video!!

It's because my favorite French singer also sings this song on her last released album....I'm talking about Patricia Kaas ! and her French version of the song:
 OU SONT LES CLOWNS ? ou FAITES ENTRER LES CLOWNS
During her concert-show, when she sings this song she has a RED BALLOON and a dancer dressed as a clown on stage with her... I'm talking about her last album/tour KABARET - which is intended to pay homage to the '30s, especially the artists from the '30s, like Marlene Dietrich for example who was/is her idol.
And now....this connection to Michael's clowns... hummm Patricia is also crazy about color PURPLE, she even has a song about it "La nuit est mauve"...and I have found other "musical" connections like that between her and Michael. I wrote "musical" and not hoax-connection because I am not really convinced that Patricia is involved or not in the hoax or if she just happens to love Michael. After his 'death" she gave a few interviews where she spoke very nicely about him, in a very admiring tone... so....

Here is the video from her show... you can also notice she sings on a CHECKERED black & white floor!! Just like Michael in Ghosts-video and on the cover of "Blood on the dance floor". The stage decor also has a LADDER - which also makes me think about letter H , Elvis & the ladder that I discussed about in the topic on "Dr. House".... there are many many many artistic-links between them all!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9oU9MmBSSI[/youtube]

Wow.....wow...wow....a thousands wow's........I couldn't even make it past the first few bars before the tears started. This song always makes me emotional.....but in French, with her setting........simply wow.  Thank YOU for posting it.......another brilliant thing to share.  I love it so much! I have really come to love this artist....I had never heard of her before  :oops:  But, she is amazing for sure.  Your eye for details astounds me still.......you're amazing.  I am so glad you liked the video......if I can bring a little joy to a friend's day, I am indeed blessed!
Have a brilliant day! : )
Blessings!
Much LOVE to you  bearhug and thank you once again!!!

I just recalled another EERIE COINCIDENCE !!
Michael invited Patricia to sing in his charity concert "Michael Jackson & Friends" Concert ~ Seoul (25-27 June 1999) Korea
NOTICE THE DATE ???? The 25th of June !!! and the year ? 1999 !!

After June 25th 2009, Patricia gave an interview for the release of her new album and among other things the reporter asked her about Michael and his death...she, as I said earlier ^^, spoke very nicely of him! and then the reporter HITS me with his remark to Patricia: "Isn't it strange that you sang on his charity concert exactly 10 years ago exactly on the 25th June??" to which she replies something like: "You're right, I didn't realize this" ... after all these 2 years as I started to learn about the hoax and notice all these connections I rather doubt she didn't realize that "COINCIDENCE" !!

This is the video that I posted on youtube with her appearance in that concert. She interprets 2 songs from her 1999 album "Le mot de passe" [ = "The Password"] - which is also my very favorite of hers!
 The songs titles that she sings in the video are very interesting too: "Ma liberte contre la tienne" [= "My Liberty Against Yours"] and "Les eternelles" [="The Eternals" or "Immortals" if you like lolll ]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-M0NRttYXk[/youtube]

ps: I'm sorry to be a bit OFF topic here, but thanks to @wishingstar I just realized some more possible pieces of the hoax-puzzle! so... I think I'm not so off-topic after all lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

October 19, 2011, 06:45:12 PM
Hi...I'm back........sorry but honestly I am a little bit scared because of the picture..what is your opinion about it??

To be honest, I'm a little scared too but I am NOT giving up. I'm NOT throwing in the towel after 2 years. I'm not.

However, about the picture, why does he have straight hair? On June 24, according to the clip from TII, he had curly hair. Why was his hair straightened on that gourney? o.O

This photo, it is a fake look that hand /judge/ lolol/

Another Pic Showed Up In Court, But It's Kinda Weird.....Here Is Why "The date on the tiles beside his body appears to read August 25th, 2009 -- but MJ's autopsy doctor Christopher Rogers claims the date is wrong ... it should read June 25th. " Does It Mean Anything?? 2+5=7 , 9-2=7 7/7???

I am so glad this gurney photo is making the rounds again (no pun intended).  I wanted to ask one more time.........if this is supposedly a dead Michael Jackson, why is the head elevated?  Surely they don't elevate the head in the ER while doing chest compressions, or CPR or other things like that.  If he died in the ER....would they then elevate the head, if so why?  It make no sense.  Also, if you really look at the arms...they don't match.  One has tape and fluff stuff, one is more plain.  One looks like it's holding a wire or tubing....why?  IVs don't go into a palm, they go on top of the hand.  The two hands are in different positions as well.  Are these supposed to be taken at the same time?   I also tried to find that amazing post about the style/brand of gurney.....Stryker.  This gurney is definitely an older style. 

Anyways.......SimPattyK...loved that Patricia Kaas information, she intrigues me to no end!  : )  I will be looking further into that for sure!

Blessings...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 19, 2011, 06:50:52 PM
Dr. Steven Shafer said propofol is considered a "hypnotic"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

October 19, 2011, 07:08:36 PM

coincidence :?: "Michael" album cover

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 07:10:05 PM
Dr. Shafer explained how Michael couldn't have injected himself (it's not easy to get enough propofol in the syringe and takes a while) and how that bottle in the IV bag also wouldn't have done much. So how exactly did Murray gave him the overdose?
Souza...
I missed the second half of the trial today as we had such high winds all the power in this area went out.  I didn't get that part you are talking about.  Are you saying that not only is it not possible for Michael to overdose with a syringe, but that Murray couldn't have overdosed him either?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 19, 2011, 07:19:16 PM
Hey TS, stop lurking and start defending your murder theory. Your attempts so far have been disappointing. Come on, use that big imagination of yours! ;)

lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 07:27:03 PM
TS, will you post when pros rests and defense starts?

Maybe....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

October 19, 2011, 07:30:08 PM
Dr. Shafer explained how Michael couldn't have injected himself (it's not easy to get enough propofol in the syringe and takes a while) and how that bottle in the IV bag also wouldn't have done much. So how exactly did Murray gave him the overdose?
Souza...
I missed the second half of the trial today as we had such high winds all the power in this area went out.  I didn't get that part you are talking about.  Are you saying that not only is it not possible for Michael to overdose with a syringe, but that Murray couldn't have overdosed him either?

What I'm saying is that the rubber stopper will make sure Propofol will not leak from the bottle, so the bottle in the bag didn't cause it. Makes sense, since the IV bag was clear. To be able to get the propofol out with a needle and syringe, you will have to put air back in the bottle, so it takes a while until you have enough propofol in the bottle. That means Mike didn't do it himself in those two minutes (if this all really happened). So the prosecution may seem to have a strong case, they were still unable to prove how Murray killed him. If Murray OD'ed MJ, then I would like to know HOW that happened. Did he inject it right into the veins? Could be, but if so; why weren't his prints on the 'broken' syringe?

This case doesn't add up at all. The defense is weak, but even though the prosecution SEEM to have a stronger case, they don't make sense either. I wonder if the jury can see that too.

Speaking of the jury: is there even a jury TS?  ;)
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:44:23 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 07:33:46 PM
Souza...

What I'm saying is that the rubber stopper will make sure Propofol will not leak from the bottle, so the bottle in the bag didn't cause it. Makes sense, since the IV bag was clear. To be able to get the propofol out with a needle and syringe, you will have to put air back in the bottle, so it takes a while until you have enough propofol in the bottle. That means Mike didn't do it himself in those two minutes (if this all really happened). So the prosecution may seem to have a strong case, they were still unable to prove how Murray killed him. If Murray OD'ed MJ, then I would like to know HOW that happened. Did he inject it right into the veins? Could be, but if so; why weren't his prints on the 'broken' syringe?

This case doesn't add up at all. The defense is weak, but even though the prosecution SEEM to have a stronger case, they don't make sense either. I wonder if the jury can see that too.

Speaking of the jury: is there even a jury TS?  ;)

Souza .... I agree.

It seems as if the Prosecution and Defense are just going back and forth taking turns on answering all of the questions that have come up in the last 2 years.
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 07:43:58 PM by ~Souza~
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

MissG

October 19, 2011, 07:54:42 PM
True, nothing adds up.

Murray is being accused but other doctors treated Michael as the professor explained today, as master-worker, I ask and you provide me that´s why I pay.

Again chewing on 2 years of thoughts, theories and speculations written in old notes here and there  bangbang

It has been mentioned that Murray did not act as a Doctor, yes, but also Murray refers to Michael as his friend so by that equation, Murray went beyond in the relationship. What if he actually saved Michael? what if Murray talked to police and informed them about the huge medical negligence going on with Michael during the years?

The information about all the equipment needed to monitor sedation with propofol leads me back to the 90´s when Michael was given propofol during the tours to sleep. I mean, who can give me proof that back then the room where Michael was taking propofol was acconditionated properly as the professor explained today?
Michael was facing another set of concerts and demanded a Doctor, Murray, a Doctor who asked for proper medical equipment to AEG and AEG denied it...even when Michael said that the "machine" referring to himself needs to be taken care of.

The last piece of the chain is needed or Murray will be at the end the one who killed Michael, meaning that Michael is dead and we are a bunch of lunatics.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

October 19, 2011, 08:41:54 PM
@Souza........
I have been wondering the same thing for awhile now.......is there really a jury?  Or are we just being led to think that?
I guess we will know shortly...........btw, thank you for all posting of videos etc.  It's a real help when I can't watch the trial live. 

Have a great day/evening....
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 19, 2011, 09:18:55 PM

coincidence :?: "Michael" album cover

The five arm star is tattooed on Lindsay Lohan's left wrist.
 The five arm star is pictured on Michael's sternum (a bone protecting the heart).
 The five arm star is the Hollywood Blvd star everybody may step on.

Interesting that there is a "bubble" on Michael's shoulder which actually is the giving the chemical structure for H2O (water).
(O2 = oxygen and H2O = water are the elements most needed for life).

Another aspect I stumbled upon today is the fact that there was a Paul Schafer who was leader of a dictatorial settlement in Chile called "Colonia Dignidad". This settlement served as a concentration camp for several hundred persons, was known for torture and sexual abuse of children and is now called "Villa Baviera".

Drugs were also administered as a form of sedation, mostly to young girls, but to males as well. Severe discipline in the forms of beatings and torture was commonplace: Schäfer insisted that discipline was spiritually enriching.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, a former You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login paramedic, was the founder and first leader ("Permanent Uncle") of Colonia Dignidad. He had left Germany in 1961, after being accused of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login two boys. On May 20, 1997, he fled Chile, pursued by authorities investigating charges that he had molested 26 children of the colony. In March, 2005, he was arrested in You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and extradited to Chile. (Schäfer was also wanted for questioning about the disappearance in 1985 of You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, an American Jewish mathematics professor of Russian birth. [4]) Schaefer died in prison while serving a 20-year sentence at the national penitentiary in Santiago April 24, 2010, of heart disease. [5]

This much said to the "chilean students drinking propofol".
 They existed. Only the drugs may have been different.
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:25:43 PM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

October 19, 2011, 09:26:09 PM
I wonder if all of these days they are taking off will effect when the verdict will be read. We were told 10/28, but will it be pushed back? I hope not.

/overreacting/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 19, 2011, 09:26:31 PM
The last piece of the chain is needed or Murray will be at the end the one who killed Michael, meaning that Michael is dead and we are a bunch of lunatics.

lolol/  That was funny...we're the only ones who don't think we're lunatics.  Everyone around me thinks I've lost my flippin mind...could they all be right and I've lost it?  Nope...because Mike IS alive...that's the ONLY thing I'm sure of.

I have absolutely no idea where this case is going...just when I think I'm 'getting it', they change things up, and I get confused lol.  Before the trial, I was in line with the idea of 'an innocent black man already found guilty by the media and public'.  But about a week into the trial...I couldn't see, based on the testimonies, how Murray could be found (or considered to be) innocent.  He's admitted to being the last person to see Mike alive....in a room with enough meds to stock a pharmacy....a coroner has ruled that Mike died due to propofol...Murray admits giving him propofol...and Murray IS A DOCTOR.  If Murray was just a 'friend' of Mike's, and not a supposed doctor, there probably wouldn't even be a trial going on right now.

IF there is a jury...could it be that 'they' are being tested?  And that their verdict should be 'guilty' and not 'innocent'?  I mean...if I was on that jury, knowing only what has been presented in court so far (especially after Shafer's 'performance')...I'd be thinking Murray's guilty of something.  And unless something drastic happens with the defense's case...the jury will be deliberating on two things, 1) Murray is responsible for Mike's death, or 2) Mike is responsible for his own death.  If I was one of them, it wouldn't even matter if Mike himself injected, ingested, snorted, or inhaled whatever killed him...Murray, as a doctor, is guilty.

But again...the defense hasn't presented their case yet...and it sure will be interesting to see what they have lined up...cause all their 'defenses' have fallen apart one by one.  Maybe they have something that will throw this all into a warp-spin...but other than a BAM....I can't imagine what, at this point, will 'save' Murray.  I'll definitely keep watchin'.

In the meantime...I agree that it sure would be nice if TS jumped in.

With L.O.V.E. always.
Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 09:30:02 PM by BeTheChange
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The beauty of Michael Jackson is found in his heart and soul...his enormous talent is a bonus and what a bonus it is.

~PLAY the moments...PAUSE the memories...STOP the pain...REWIND the happiness~

October 19, 2011, 09:39:44 PM
@Souza........
I have been wondering the same thing for awhile now.......is there really a jury?  Or are we just being led to think that?
I guess we will know shortly...........btw, thank you for all posting of videos etc.  It's a real help when I can't watch the trial live. 

Have a great day/evening....
Blessings

Maybe we're the jury... /judge/ as is the rest of the world.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions