Bulgaria has blown up
September 27, 2011, 04:45:49 AM
Thousands of protesters in cities, hundreds arrested and two victims. Protests continue third day.

Bulgarians boycott - largest TV media in the country because of their raporter who can afford to call thousands of protesters Bulgarians
  "A hundred hooligans, drunks and drugged to burn houses."
Non-reflecting actual events , angry Bulgarians and most of them decided to boycott television as a stop watch their channel. Last night in front of the television was a protest by thousands of people who asked the reporter to apologize publicly to the Bulgarian people.

More about where it all started, read here:

"Bulgaria has blown up, "Gypsy question" "
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Re: Bulgaria has blown up
September 27, 2011, 04:50:52 AM
 OMG!

Didn't know about that. What is going to be now?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 05:09:33 AM
During the day everything is quiet, but every night in all cities  organize protests at 7:30 PM attended by thousands of people who want to express their dissatisfaction with the crimes that do Gypsies clans in Bulgaria and that they remain not punished by law. There is a media blackout. Only a few small TV channels transmit the real situation in the country. The big media lie about the number of people who are out on the streets. Last night it was a clash of protesters and police.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 05:23:58 AM
gipsy clans? We also have them here in Romania. It is too bad that a few individuals make a whole nationality look bad.

Well I don't want to be a racist....and I'm not, but they cause many troubles, and now they migrated to Italy, Spain, France and they cause trouble there. I don't know what can be done to make things right for us and for them.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 05:43:20 AM
This is not about racism, although some people try to make all this ethnic problem. People in Bulgaria want criminals to be punished. In most cases this does not work.
Bulgaria and Romania are the countries with the largest ethnic stability in Europe ,despite the crossroads at which we live.

That gypsy boss who has proclaimed himself king
He threatened Bulgarians on national television "that will become exactly what happened in Kosovo." I wonder ... To whom is all this necessary after the Arab revolution ...

People should not be fed to the provocation at this moment
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 06:16:47 AM
So you also have a gipsy king in Bulgaria lolol/?
I didn't know about this either.

We have one 2, self-proclaimed of course. But nobody thinks of this like it's serious stuff.

God forbid we have another Kosovo. I hope not. People need to calm down and allow th ejustice system to work. I would say give it a chance, but I'm afarid there are times when the systems as we know them just don't work.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 06:36:10 AM
Well, we have a one Gypsy king, but he is enough. Nobody has ever taken seriously this gypsy boss, but now things are otherwise.
At this point in the city Plovdidv situation is not good. Have gathered a huge crowd of gypsies armed with machetes, axes and knives. I do not know how far all this will lead.

Last Edit: September 27, 2011, 06:38:01 AM by mst2
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 27, 2011, 06:50:35 AM
This seems to be seriuos but I hope the law forces have to take a stand.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 07:10:07 AM
I pray to God to stop all this. I have many friends who are of Gypsy origin and they are kind and good people. I do not want innocent people to suffer. Police are now controlling the situation.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 27, 2011, 08:24:21 AM
it upsets me that we live in a world with no tolerance for how other people live. if people dont live the way the majority do, the media brands them as different... however in traveller communities eyes, we live different to them. so who is different? them or us? the answer is we all are. sociotey needs to be more tolerant and learn that there is more than just one way of living. its what makes the colourful tapestry of the human race, different people, who look, live, behave differently. collectively we make a colourul beautiful human race.

i am not gypsy / traveller. but i am tired of media giving minority groups (hate this word - because it has an inferior connetation) a hard time. happens all the time here in australia with aboriginal and islander groups.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

September 28, 2011, 03:26:05 AM
Hello Australian MJ BeLIEver ,
I support all of your words.
I am sad to know that in Australia is doing so with Aboriginal and island groups. This should not is because we are all humans and we breathe the same air. The situation in Bulgaria is far from racist and ethnic tensions, but the media are trying to do that. In our country live many Turks, Gypsies, Arabs - in our universities are taught many people from Africa and we have never had a racial or ethnic conflicts. We have long ago learned to respect
different from us as a religion and skin color. In Bulgaria 90% of the population is Christian but there are many Muslims who celebrate with us Christmas and Easter and we go to their guests to Ramadan and  Ramazan. We celebrate holidays together.

People protest against the inaction of the government and for not enforcing the law , against this crime boss who systematically murdered, raped and threatened. People are furious that the media does not reflect reality.
Of the funeral of two children who were killed by "King" Kiro had thousands of people who drove the all media, because "the media are manipulators"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2011, 05:11:01 AM
I have nothing against minorities. Unfortunatelly, there are times when they demand more rights than the majority and play opressed when they are not.
As about the gipsies, the problem is not that they live different - it is their business up to a point, the problem is the crimes some of them do and it is proved they do more crimes than the rest. I am sorry to say that, but this is the reality. Now why the western Europe rejects them and sends them back to eastern countries? They couldn't integrate them either. IDK what it is needed to solve this problem because it breaks my heart for their children. In my county there is a "gheto" of gipsies - you wouldn't believe the conditions they live in. Some of them try to do something with their life, but others just steal and send their children for begging, that's what I hate the most when they use children this way, I just hate this damn it crash/ !! Those children don't go to school, don't get an education, they don't know any better so what can we expect from them further in their life except they will become just like their parents, they will send their own children for begging and seems like there is no way out of this vicious circle.

Maybe some day I'll take some pics - you guys would be terrified to see how these people live like.
It hurts me to have to live next to this reality every day and I feel powerless and hopeless about it.

Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:12:35 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 05:59:50 AM
Oh, this is all true .There is also a "ghetto "  in the citys . I often travel to Romania and I know that the problem with gypsies there is the same as in Bulgaria.

I will show you pictures of gypsy "ghetto" in Bulgaria.

Most of them are illiterate, their living mainly from simple pick pocketing and scams. The most they earn by selling their unborn children in Greece and it is no secret to anyone.
Sorry about that you should see and hear this but this is the truth.

GINAFELICIA everything you wrote is true and we both of you very well know why the Netherlands does not want Bulgaria and Romania in Schengen  :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 06:26:34 AM
completely aware that this is the situation. it is very sad. desperation leads people to do desperate things. i am australian with eastern european heritage. have seen these scenes many a time...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
September 28, 2011, 07:16:40 AM
Yes these are the kind of images I intended to post.

It is the same here. You can see the same kind of images in some place near my town. I couldn't believe when I saw they did the same thing near Rome and Paris.

I think Germany handled them the best, they just got rid of them quikly. But this is not a solution, to chase them around Europe all the time. They are human beings after all.

The governments should do something about it, but not what they are doing right now, paying them money as a social help with no service at all in return for those money. They just live on that and have no interest to do something more. It is very difficult to find a solution.
First of all kids should be educated. But all the education some of them get from their parents is to learn how to beg and steal  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions