Suzy7

Applehead, are you seriously saying OJ was innocent of the crime? He was 'proven' not guilty in a court but that is different than innocence, as guilty people are found 'not guilty' all the time and vice versa.
The evidence proved his blood was at the scene and the victim's blood was in his car and home. What about him beating Nicole almost to death regularly? Is that a hoax too? She said many time's, even before the day she died, that "he was going to kill her". She had picture's of her battered face and there are tapes of her 911 call's of her crying for help with him in the background. He led police on a high speed chase down the highway, whilst threatening suicide. He even basically admitted his guilt in his book (If I Did It) about "hypothetically" being the killer of the mother of his kid's. How charming.
But he was a good, innocent man? Right.

He was also wrong about date rape in that interview too. He said "date rape and stranger rape are two different things", need I comment? He has NO credibility.
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:22:45 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you Applehead for the link. Yes follow your heart dear.  bearhug

The photo was taken in 2004, NOT at the OJ trial in 1994.

Then the "fake" seal falls. Again something strong falls, that's what it means.

I wonder why some people are happy?

It sounds impossible to be an error, but it is. It wasn't made for Murray's trial only. That means it's not fake. Just an error.

Who are the happy people you are talking about?  lolol/

Concerning the seal ... what if it helps the hoax because of just that, it's a Hoax! That's when the seal (even if it's just a mistake) plays in. It's like the Hoax will activate its function??? Do I make sense?  geek/

Sarahli please listen to what O.J. Simpson has to say about Michael and his LOVE for children.Also he CLEARLY states that Michael invited him in 1994 ,after trial,at Neverland ,to spent some time with his children  :shock:!!!! He said Michael personally called him  :shock: .Mmmm......I don't think that if O.J.had been quiltty,Michael would called him,and more than that,to spent time with his own kids,lol   :)!!! So to me is clear,that's why we had the NEWS PAPER with O.J. INNOCENT at Murray trial ,lol  geek/ this is NOT OVER,is MUCH MORE TO COME  8-)!!!

OJ Simpson - 2004 Interview - part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9Y1L80h4g&feature=related[/youtube]

Thank you Applehead. It's very intriguing to say the least.... so Michael offered a momentary "sanctuary" for OJ after the trial... I have not followed this case at all and know very few about it but something else that intrigues me is what Back said about it:

"uhmmm, O.J. DID-NOT do it. His son did. I will tell yhe story tomorrow when I have time.
O.J. tried to help clean up the mess his son caused. They wear the same size shoe. Like father like son!"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

For me this thing with the seal is clear. The 32 seal is a mistake and it was not made for Murray trial. This was one of the biggest things so far for me, almost a fact that the trial could be fake. It means it isn't. It's obvious it is used like this for more than 10 years in many other trials.

Lately instead of reaching "the end" with arguments that support our theory, everyday we find that what we believed was a mistake. I don't know what to say anymore. I cannot  hide what I feel because otherwise I will explode and I can't tell this to anyone.

With every day that passes by, I loose all hope this will have a good end. No matter how hard I try to keep my head cold, I can't. Too much silence, still no answers.
Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 08:56:57 AM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Anna....why do you think the authenticity of the seal is an indicaton that the trial was real?
What about all the other things that do not add up? It´s just a stage prop.... Think about it.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Sarahli

For me this things with the seal is clear. The 32 seal is a mistake and it was not made for Murray trial. This was one of the biggest things so far for me, almost a fact that the trial could be fake. It means it isn't. It's obvious it is used like this for more than 10 years in many other trials.

Lately instead of reaching "the end" with arguments that support our theory, everyday we find that what we believed was a mistake. I don't know what to say anymore. I cannot  hide what I feel because otherwise I will explode and I can't tell this to anyone.

With every day that passes by, I loose all hope this will have a good end. No matter how hard I try to keep my head cold, I can't. Too much silence, still no answers.

Maybe that there is an explanation for that but we just don't know what it is and it can still be valid. Time will tell us for sure. And honestly I don't think that the trial being fake only relies on the seal.

Anna....why do you think the authenticity of the seal is an indicaton that the trial was real?
What about all the other things that do not add up? It´s just a stage prop.... Think about it.....

Agreed.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

_Anna_

I don't know, I swear I'm exhausted. I can't grab anything from anywhere. This is the only place where I can burst out because there's no one I can share all I feel with, besides my sister.

I reached to a point when I can't uphold myself on anything, I don't know what to keep and what to throw away, because it's too little what I still hold on to.

All I know is that Michael is not here. To describe exactly how I feel, take this hypothetical situation- I feel like my brother had gone to war and the war has ended and he's not on the dead list but not to be found either. I don't know what happened, where he is, if he is safe or not.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MaryK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • The world is just illusion, trying to change you
Anna.....I know that "stick to the facts" is easily said. I understand that you are exhausted.
But let me say this: if reason and logic fail to appease you at some point, try to listen to your heart.

You know...during the night, you cannot see the sun, yet you know it is there and will rise again in the morning.

bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You and I were never separate

It's just an illusion

Wrought by the magical lens of Perception

Sarahli

I don't know, I swear I'm exhausted. I can't grab anything from anywhere. This is the only place where I can burst out because there's no one I can share all I feel with, besides my sister.

I reached to a point when I can't uphold myself on anything, I don't know what to keep and what to throw away, because it's too little what I still hold on to.

All I know is that Michael is not here. To describe exactly how I feel, take this hypothetical situation- I feel like my brother had gone to war and the war has ended and he's not on the dead list but not to be found either. I don't know what happened, where he is, if he is safe or not.

I see, but you are forgetting a lot of things in this scenario Anna, because your brother has left a trail of clues, hints, whispers, details on purpose and all pointing to him being ALIVE and hiding.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you Applehead for the link. Yes follow your heart dear.  bearhug

The photo was taken in 2004, NOT at the OJ trial in 1994.

Then the "fake" seal falls. Again something strong falls, that's what it means.

I wonder why some people are happy?

It sounds impossible to be an error, but it is. It wasn't made for Murray's trial only. That means it's not fake. Just an error.

Who are the happy people you are talking about?  lolol/

Concerning the seal ... what if it helps the hoax because of just that, it's a Hoax! That's when the seal (even if it's just a mistake) plays in. It's like the Hoax will activate its function??? Do I make sense?  geek/

Sarahli please listen to what O.J. Simpson has to say about Michael and his LOVE for children.Also he CLEARLY states that Michael invited him in 1994 ,after trial,at Neverland ,to spent some time with his children  :shock:!!!! He said Michael personally called him  :shock: .Mmmm......I don't think that if O.J.had been quiltty,Michael would called him,and more than that,to spent time with his own kids,lol   :)!!! So to me is clear,that's why we had the NEWS PAPER with O.J. INNOCENT at Murray trial ,lol  geek/ this is NOT OVER,is MUCH MORE TO COME  8-)!!!

OJ Simpson - 2004 Interview - part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ9Y1L80h4g&feature=related[/youtube]

Thank you Applehead. It's very intriguing to say the least.... so Michael offered a momentary "sanctuary" for OJ after the trial... I have not followed this case at all and know very few about it but something else that intrigues me is what Back said about it:

"uhmmm, O.J. DID-NOT do it. His son did. I will tell yhe story tomorrow when I have time.
O.J. tried to help clean up the mess his son caused. They wear the same size shoe. Like father like son!"

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!! Sarahli this is mind blowing  :shock: .This mean  O.J. is innocent and even BACK told us. I was on wikipedia and what Back said about O.J.Simpson's son is written there also  :shock: :

Alternative murderer theory

An alternative theory is that Simpson's son, Jason Simpson, committed the murders. This is the central theory of a book by private investigator William Dear titled O.J. is Guilty, But Not of Murder.[61] Published in 2000, the book was the result of a six-year investigation by Dear. He attempted to explain Simpson's incriminating behavior and the incriminating evidence. In the book, Dear claimed numerous elements to support his theory.

The book is also the basis of a documentary film, including new evidence, entitled The Overlooked Suspect, released in late 2007.

Sarahli there is more to this story and I feel it in my heart.Look what Back said also:

" the earth will tremble.....
 Keep WATCHIN'............."  :
  :shock:

If O.J. is innocent that doesen't still explain what Suzyy said about the beatings and the rest  :? . I still don't know at who was waveing with his hans O.J. ,after the verdict was written at minut 1:07  :shock: . Is like he was looking in a CAMERA and thanking someone for the VERDICT??? Who can be  :?:??

O.J. Simpson Verdict & Reaction
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=infLrZjJpNc [/youtube]

Our dear friend Geraldo Rivera also talked about this case on FOX NEWS  :? . OMG this is starnge,look it seems the police PLANTED EVIDENCE  OMG! !!! OMG Sarahli!!!! The gloves did not fit on O.J. hands!!!And look at the people outside the court,how happy they are,is like at Murray trial  :?!!!

OJ Simpson Case - Unanswered Questions - part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crs9XkCqZPQ[/youtube]

Did you saw the picture with O.J. and his famous GLOVES  :????? LOOK!!!

Sarahli something BIG is/was happening right in front of our eyes,but no one even noticed  :?!!! Tell me what you think please.Thank you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

Hi Applehead thanks for the information. The truth is that I'm confused so I can't really tell something interesting about all that but there sure is something strange about this story. I was reading this for example "O.J. IS GUILTY BUT NOT OF MURDER" You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, first chapter of the book by William C. Dear. Maybe we'll learn something new/more about the OJ Simpson case in the near future.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
Somebody shakes when the wind blows
 Somebody's missing a friend, hold on
 Somebody's lacking a hero
 And they have not a clue
 When it's all gonna end

Stories buried and untold
 Someone is hiding the truth, hold on
 When will this mystery unfold
 And will the sun ever shine
 In the blind man's eyes when he cries?

You can change the world (I can't do it by myself)
 You can touch the sky (Gonna take somebody's help)
 You're the chosen one (I'm gonna need some kind of sign)
 If we all cry at the same time tonight

People laugh when they're feelin sad
 Someone is taking a life, hold on
 Respect to believe in your dreams
 Tell me where were you
 when your children cried last night?

Faces fill with madness
 Miracles unheard of, hold on
 Faith is found in the winds
 All we have to do
 Is reach for the truth

And when that flag blows
 There'll be no more wars
 And when all calls
 I will answer all your prayers

Change the world

(Cry lyrics)

Thank you Grace for your posts... This song Cry, says soooooo much doesn't it?

Sending you Blessings LOVE and LIGHT always!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Anna.....I know that "stick to the facts" is easily said. I understand that you are exhausted.
But let me say this: if reason and logic fail to appease you at some point, try to listen to your heart.

You know...during the night, you cannot see the sun, yet you know it is there and will rise again in the morning.

bearhug

/bravo/ Perfectly said Mary, I couldn't agree more. Anna instead of focusing on the seal issue, think about the other oddities we found in the court. Murray didn't even stand up when the verdict was read but in real trials people HAVE TO stand up! They said ALLEGED victim for Michael which was never heard in real trials. Alleged means NOT PROVEN! How could they sentence a man who ALLEGEDLY killed an ALLEGED victim on an ALLEGED day? They cuffed Murray while the judge was talking but even in murder verdicts they do NOT cuff people. Think about these and think once again if this trial could be real or not. ;)

Here is a video for you to watch.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSC9DQ0sU7o&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]
Last Edit: November 18, 2011, 03:36:01 PM by PureLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

As to OJ Simpson, I recognize that I am jumping to conclusions without disposing of a summary of steelhard facts.
Yet from reading, hearing and watching only pieces from afar, I immediately said that OJ had been framed in his trials. The activities of Mr. Goldman always have been suspicious to me.

Interestingly, FBI was said to be involved in the 2007 case - and this not to their advantage.
Not all evidence presented then could be proven to be authentic.
Hmmm. Who's black and who's white here?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

Suzy7

That is interesting info Grace, but all of this info does not even stack up against the evidence that OJ was guilty due to his OWN incriminating behaviour.

I've read about the son being the killer theory, and still there is nothing that shows motive nor evidence. OJ had more than enough of both.

I'm still befuddled as to how people can ignore the victim herself. If he was innocent of the crime of murder, which I doubt, he was more than guilty of being abusive. She had proof of this, so did the police. If he was innocent, why further incriminate yourself by writing a book that details the grizzly murders? Going by logic and facts, she said many times he was going to kill her and there was documented evidence to corroborate that allegation.
The most threatening time in terms of a domestic violence relationship is when the woman is trying to leave, and after. *Most* women end up murdered at the hands of their abuser, OJ's case isn't unusual unfortunately. Not every high profile case and every thing we've ever seen is a conspiracy, though much is.

@Applehead The people were cheering because it became a case about race, which it shouldn't have. The African-Americans cheered because they felt vindication for other injustices IMO. This was a time when a black man who looked more than guilty, was able to get the 'not guilty' verdict in a case where the victim's are white. Almost unheard of.
And the glove would have fit if he put it on right lol. He obviously didn't even try, not only that but leather shrinks when wet. It was soaking in blood. I think MJ offered him to stay at Neverland because he has a good heart and I'm sure he cared first for the children of OJ and Nicole, versus OJ himself. Remember, their mother had just been murdered. Or maybe, MJ believed OJ was innocent for various reason's, including maybe being misinformed.
There is a reason OJ is in prison.

In the end, this has nothing to do with the Murray trial in my opinion.
@Anna There is MUCH more to the trial that proves it a sham, than the seal.
Last Edit: December 14, 2011, 09:19:14 PM by Suzy7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

California  |  Medical Malpractice
11/11/11, 5:27 pmLegal QuestionAttorneys Only: Answer this Question
Why in the Conrad Murray case, during the verdict Michael Jackson was still stated as alleged victim?and waht does alleged date means?

Verdict:

Superior court of California Los Angeles County. The people of the state of California plaintiff versus Conrad Robert Murray defendant. Case number SA-073164. Title of court and cause. We the jury in the above entitled action find the defendant Conrad Robert Murray guilty of the crime of involuntary manslaughter. In violation of penal code section 192 subsection B alleged victim Michael Joseph Jackson alleged date of June 25th 2009 as charged in count I of the information

Legal Answer When the verdict form was drafted, Jackson was still an "alleged" victim, because Dr. Murray was then presumed innocent. Obviously, that's no longer true.

Michael Stone

Law Offices of Michael B. Stone Toll Free 1-855-USE-MIKE
3020 Old Ranch Parkway, Suite 300
Seal Beach, CA 90740

Response without sense :!: :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt