use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Kenny didn't even know what time it was...remember he said to the lawyer that MJ moved to the Staples Center near the end of June and the lawyer was like 'but Michael died June 25th 2009'...and Kenny still looked confused.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

i swear i saw the lady who swore in kenny have a toy rabbit in her hand

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Chat With Us About The Hoax You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If he\'s not alive then we are all dead!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are right. I had the exact same thought. Original Pastor had black hair from memory as well as different features

Thanks RK, I was beginning to think that maybe I'm thinking about the judge in the OJ Simpson trial because they both had black hair and a beard.

I think that Michael is really putting it to the media and those who believe everything that the media shoves at them. I mean the change of judges is so blatant! And we are the only ones to pick up on that. The news media who have been reporting on this for the past two years haven't noticed it! :lol:

Stay blessed!
OnThe WingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Defender of the faith, Supporter of the Word!"

These are the judges  I remember @1.17 seconds....You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

@ 5 seconds..You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

WoW!  Does this mean that there have been 3 different Judge Michael Pastor?

The judge in the first video with the black hair and the beard is the Judge Pastor that I was thinking about!  Thanks for the post!

Also what do you all think about LaToya's last tweet from the courthouse? "It's been an interesting day."  :shock:

Blessings My Friends
OnTheWingOfLove

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I have to read much today...thanks for every video link...my pc is to low, i could not watch the live stream... bangbang
Another proof that it's all a hoax is that we can see the hearings and see pics and so on.
Here are the rules on court....no pics, no video, no cell phone...no messages to twitter or facebook....all they don't want is done !
We thought they don't want to take MJ Fans as jurors, but they are fans and followed the news and so on...
It was in every thing the opposite and Michael is alive, not dead ! The opposite !
I feel so outside when i am not be able to watch.... :(
When are the dates and can someone tell me the tv chanel where they show it ? I will try to get it in germany.
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

shamz

Is it just me or is it really odd that there was a lot of laughter and loud talking on the background of Murray's audio interview. It sounded like there was a party going on.. suspicious//  Weird, in such a serious case like this, I would prefer a more quiet place to do an interview :?

no honey it wasn't just u lol i heard it as well.....i wonder wot they were celebrating?  party/ loool
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am." - Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are right. I had the exact same thought. Original Pastor had black hair from memory as well as different features

OMG! Same here. I thought the same. Is he the same Pastor?  suspicious//

ATONCLASSIC ANTHONY JACKSON
I feel like I'm watching a soap opera. So many lies, innuendoes and I don't even believe that was his voice.
12 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

The family is speaking out. I wonder what the lies and innuendoes are? And why a soap opera?

/bravo/  /woohoo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Today on HLN there was another odd commercial, did anyone see it? There was a commercial about seeing the world in super focus. It wasn't a commercial but a message.
Then when his assistant Michael A. Williams pointed out to Murray he pointed to CM's gray suit and he also has on a gray suit. They both have gray suits and yellow ties. Yesterday it was blue ties.
Then there was a mention of Keys.
The video of the phone message was odd too. What was that?
Now Jane Valez is talking about CM's message on the Iphone. How is she keeping a straight face?
Wait...now HLN has on a lawyer named "Joseph" w/a yellow tie and gray suit. He just repeated, MJ died so fast he had no time to close his eyes.  :lol:
Now the other anchor(with a yellow tie) just said the lawyer is taking Moon Shots???? Was that improv class??? And jurors have 3 ring...circus...I mean binders....what???We never see the jury. I can't too funny.
Dr. Gupta said MJ played possum?????
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 02:40:55 PM by starlight30
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hello ALL... I'm not sure if this is the right thread to mention the new aspect I can add to this all. I haven't been here in a long time. Just wanted to give you my 2 cents. After one opens their 3rd eye shit gets even more disturbing!! I can see auras within any kinda media. And not seeing one around Mike on that stretcher saddens me. No aura= death. HOWEVER there are many overlays in that pic. So eye may be getting a false reading. That pic looks to be altered. Now IDK if Mike went to the extent of making sure there are no auras in "evidence" But um this is NOT GOOD at ALL! And from the looks of Dr Murray's aura. He's no clever "actor" in this... his ass is cloudy, but, cloudy is better than having a muddy aura. Well there's my 2 cents. Sorry if this dampens things. But Mike wanted up to see through the veils and eye can more than EVER. ♥♥♥ CAN ANYONE ELSE SEE AURAS?? If so let's team up and interpret our findings...♥♥♥
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"BeLIEve half of what you see and NONE of what you hear!"

...I like LOVin this way...

...WE TOLD \'CHA!!!

Hello underthemoon,

don't be sad. I had the same problem yesterday we are sitting in the same boot and shipping down the Rhein.
Today I have find out that Bild.de is streaming the Trial. They are streaming it now. (23.09 Uhr unsere Zeit).

Much Peace and Love to everyone.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Today on HLN there was another odd commercial, did anyone see it? There was a commercial about seeing the world in super focus. It wasn't a commercial but a message.
Then when his assistant Michael A. Williams pointed out to Murray he pointed to CM's gray suit and he also has on a gray suit. They both have gray suits and yellow ties. Yesterday it was blue ties.
Then there was a mention of Keys.
The video of the phone message was odd too. What was that?
Now Jane Valez is talking about CM's message on the Iphone. How is she keeping a straight face?
Wait...now HLN has on a lawyer named "Joseph" w/a yellow tie and gray suit. He just repeated, MJ died so fast he had no time to close his eyes.  :lol:
Now the other anchor(with a yellow tie) just said the lawyer is taking Moon Shots???? Was that improv class??? And jurors have 3 ring...circus...I mean binders....what???We never see the jury. I can't too funny.
Dr. Gupta said MJ played possum?????

I asked what's up with the yellow tie on the trial chat. :lol: What was the meaning of yellow?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

_Anna_

jesus...  did you notice his tie? Sunflower?  it's unbelievable. Regardless that is not a tie to be worn on COURT, sunflower? Maybe it's just me, but in his place I would want to  have a certain pressence and I would choose my clothes appropiate for the event. It's unbelievable.. What's his name? It escapes me

Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 05:52:52 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hi all,

I missed the opening statements on yesterday so I'm just seeing the picture of Michael on the gurney. Where did they have that picture when they took it?  Notice that there is nothing else in the picture.  No other furniture, hospital equipment, no trash on the floor such as pieces of syringes, paper wrappings, gauze, cotton balls, tape, rubber gloves, tubing, you can't even see the tile on the floor!  It looks like one of those pictures especially made for the front cover of a tabloid magazine, except this one was especially made for the courtroom part of the haox! ;)

Blessings!
OnTheWingsOfLove
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

@Anna, you sure you see Sunflowers in his tie? I have heard a lot of people say this but I'm not sure they are. Sunflowers should have a round, dark center, not a feathery (uneven) one so I'm getting tripped up there.

Anyone notice that Chernoff isn't so short anymore? In those Venice Beach Chernoff/Murray Coke placement pics, Chernoff looked about 5' tall... which would be unusually short for a man. In court he appears to be of average proportion. I keep thinking about the Hobbit and how they exaggerated the hobbit's short stature while making Gandolf appear as a giant with creative camera angles.

Chernoff doesn't seem to have a suit that fits him. They are all too big.

I'm confused about the Judge Pastor thing too. What happened to taxi cab Judge? Wasn't that Judge Michael Pastor? I feel like I'm forgetting something here and I wasn't able to find those pics again to track down his name.

The elephant on the desk of the lady that swears in witnesses is 100% confirmed... with it's back to the camera. Perfect  8-) .

Today I caught a glimpse of something white and fuzzy on the secretary's desk, to the camera's right of the plant, tucked behind what looks like a laptop screen. It looks possibly stuffed animal like. If it's a white rabbit, how much will we all be doing cartwheels tomorrow?  bounce/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

RK

the pattern on that tie appears like it's both. Sunflowers when viewed as a complete pattern and maple leaf when focussing on the dark centres. It seems both are present. perception?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions