am I starting to have doubts?
September 28, 2011, 05:39:36 PM
Hey friends,

this is actually my very first post.
been here for a while, but never felt the need to write.
but now... now i know you guys are the only ones who can understand what I'm feeling.

It's a holiday here in israel, a beginning of a new jewish year. not that i'm religious (not at all actually) but it's still suppose to be a happy day. and yet, all I can think about is that picture of michael's "body" and that creepy audio of yesterday and it hurts so bad.

I've been a believer for over two years now. as a journalist I've written two huge articles about the hoax in israeli magazines and I'm talking about it with anyone whos willing to listen. from the second I started to believe, i never looked back. never questioned, never thought MJ might actually be dead,

so why am i so sad today?

why do i have such a crappy gut feeling?

and the main question mark that's bothering me: what's going to happen if murray will go to jail? will that mean that MJ really is dead?

it makes me question all of this. I know the facts, I saw the clues with my own eyes. I've read everything and taken it all in. and I'm an intelligent woman, you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that something is fishy as hell with MJ's "death", but could it just be that we all want to believe, cause we're having trouble saying goodbye?

GOD, I hate this!!!

I wanna go back to believing that MJ is still out there, alive, happy and free.

:-\

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

Re: am I starting to have doubts?
September 28, 2011, 06:11:10 PM
That happened to me too. When you see/hear things like this, it does make you believe Michael is dead. But this is all fake! He's alive! ;)
Don't forget everything that made you believe. You've been a believer for 2 years for a reason ! Don't let all that go to waste just because of the trial. You can't have a rainbow without rain!  albino/ 
Try going back and re-watching hoax videos, or if you follow TS, go back and read all his posts. That's what I do when I feel doubt, but I don't even feel doubt, because I know in my heart that Michael is alive. Sometimes, everyone needs a little "pick-me-up" though.  8-)

You can also go read this:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

If you want to talk, I'm always here!  bearhug
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 06:15:23 PM by MJFAN7
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

September 28, 2011, 06:14:14 PM
I feel exactly the same as you... I've been coming here for over two years, believing... But this trial looks SO DAMN REAL that I just can't stand it!  /overreacting/

Let's hug each other.....  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

suspicious mind

September 28, 2011, 06:42:01 PM
just because we may not be correct about every aspect of what has happened doesn't have to mean michael isn't still alive. keep your head up.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
September 28, 2011, 06:42:38 PM
Remember Michael's words to "US" at the end of this is it "LOVE LIVES FOREVER"! Well  Michael IS LOVE!!...take these words to heart, and never stop Believing! Keep the Faith, family...keep holding on to Michael's hand...Never let go!! It's all for LOVE!!!

I Love you all! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
September 28, 2011, 06:47:48 PM
It's almost over guys. Just one more month. Be strong and remember the things we have found till today. Keep the Faith!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

September 28, 2011, 07:18:44 PM
TS will not let us down.. I know how you feel. Please keep the faith, and be positive.. Michael sees us being doubtful and it is not good for him. He needs us, now more then ever.. This goes for all of us.. FAITH, + POSITIVE.. BLESSINGS.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

angel

September 28, 2011, 07:25:14 PM
Hi hagitg, and welcome to you.  It's just the opposite with me.  The more I see and hear with this trial, the more encouraged and positive I am becoming.  It's just dawning on me the overwhelming genius of this man, Michael Jackson.  It is just so perfectly clear that he is in total control of this.  The time he has spent on detail is beyond words.  He knows EXACTLY what he is doing and what it will accomplish.  L.O.V.E. and blessings to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 10:18:08 PM
Same here and I'm so sorry I'm not able anymore to BELIEVE (in capitals), to be 100% sure Michael is still with us. I have more and more doubts now in spite of everything I know, read, hear or/and see after the last two years . I'm aware the 'evidence' we have is  hard to be chewed but now, after yesterday... And there is something more that worries me .Since the first moment, I 've been convinced  that Michael wouldn't have done anything bad to his children , that his Achilles' heel were his kids. Never he could have hurt them in any way! Therefore , if Prince or/and Paris testifies, I'll be devastated.  :( Of course, they could do that but we have to admit that education and welfare of a child could be irrevocably affected , belive me, and MJ ... 
I love Michel Joe Jackson and I love you all, guys! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
The Truth is like the Sun, You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t goin’ away”
                 Elvis Presley

RK

September 28, 2011, 10:55:04 PM
People need to stop letting their emotions overrule and cloud their rational thinking. Focus on everything we've discovered over the past two and a bit years. I don't want to sound heavy, but I don't like seeing you guys get tossed around in the sea of confusion. That's not fun and it's torment. This is just the beginning. Do what you gotta do. Lash yourself to the mast of the ship in the storm if you need, just don't roll over and go belly up, cause we're almost there, hang in, it's gonna be alright.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 11:05:46 PM
Watch the trial live as much as you can. We will discuss here together as a family what is going on. You are not alone in this.
 beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

September 28, 2011, 11:19:40 PM
Blessings to each of you that are struggling tonight Group hug :)

I know how difficult it is for you - I feel the pain and heartache through your words. You are sincerely appreciated and I want to thank you for sharing your heart with us. When you truly love and care for someone you don't want to see them hurt. Their pain becomes yours and you carry their burden. It's almost unthinkable that you won't see that person again in the flesh.

However, I'd like for us to focus on the pain and suffering that Michael has endured for the past 20 years. Everything from being called a child m..., to bleaching his skin because he didn't want to be black. He's been accused, abused, ridiculed, kicked when down, abandoned, and laughed at. The FBI investigated him for decades. His life was threatened and so was his family. He wasn't allowed to be human or show human emotion in the eyes of the media or general public or else it would be used against him. Even his childhood religion turned their backs on him.

I remember the media jokes when he bought Neverland. They were cruel in making jokes about him wanting to be Peter Pan, not wanting to grow up, and being out of touch with reality. I remember how the media hardly ever mentioned all of the money he gave away to charity but they were quick to post his small mishaps as though he was never allowed to make a mistake. He lived with that for years. Whenever he did good it seemed like there were more that were ready to pounce and take advantage of his kindness. He was sued more than any other entertainer. I read that at one point he had over 70 lawsuits pending. I don't think we are even close to knowing all the pain and suffering that Michael has endured over the years. Yet, he was always patient and graceful to his supporters.

So, I take all of this into consideration and believe in my heart that true justice and vindication comes with patience, wisdom, and understanding. This is Michael's time to teach the world a lesson of L.O.V.E. and who are we to walk away and desert him when he needs us the most? Hang in there, it's always darkest before the dawn.

Remember - don't believe everything you see and read. Even if Murray is convicted it doesn't mean Michael is dead.

Much love to each of you.
Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 11:23:24 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 28, 2011, 11:27:08 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
People need to stop letting their emotions overrule and cloud their rational thinking. Focus on everything we've discovered over the past two and a bit years. I don't want to sound heavy, but I don't like seeing you guys get tossed around in the sea of confusion. That's not fun and it's torment. This is just the beginning. Do what you gotta do. Lash yourself to the mast of the ship in the storm if you need, just don't roll over and go belly up, cause we're almost there, hang in, it's gonna be alright.

I love that RK! Buckle down the hatches, the ride is about to get really bumpy. Hang on to the life preservers (faith and hope). They together with L.O.V.E. and patience will get you safely through the storm. Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

September 28, 2011, 11:30:29 PM
Happy New Year Hagitg!  Thanks for all you have done to educate non-beLIEvers to the hoax in your county.  I am feeling just like you and many of the others on our forum.  It is hard to believe that the trial and all of its craziness is real but I keep asking how can it all be fake.  Although I must admit the picture looks very fake, as does the ambulance picture.  We certainly don't know who took it and when.  Same with the creepy audio.  It does sound like Michael's voice significantly slowed down and processed.  If Murray recorded it, why?  Did he know at the time that he would need it as evidence that MIchael was on drugs besides what he was pushing into him in the event he died.  That just doesn't add up.

RK is right that we have to be strong and get through this horrible time in the hoax timeline.  But, it ain't going to be easy and I too am very worried about it and us.  So much points to this being a hoax and the genius work of our sweek Michael.  But, then we see the pictures and tetimony of the past 2 days and it makes you want to scream!! /scream/ /pull hair/

L.O.V.E.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

September 28, 2011, 11:43:01 PM
Welcome hagitg!  I think the trial looks so-o real and genuine too. But that's what this forum is all about--a major support group. I know full well after watching the courtroom drama, that the sharp eyes and minds here quickly find all the many flaws and hoaxy clues. Then also if you've studied the Back thread, where we think Back seems to be now Front, that Front is predicting specific things that turn out to be true and happen in court. Proof that it is staged!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions