You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

25 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginhas had a change of heart, deciding she doesn't want to sell the Jackson family home after all.

During a court hearing today,  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login. the lawyer for the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Estate, announced they were withdrawing their petition to get the judge's approval to sell the Hayvenhurst estate in Encino.

Weitzman said they submitted the petition because Katherine expressed a desire to sell the property but has since had second thoughts.

The court did, however, approve a petition for Katherine to buy another house.  Sources tell TMZ ... she wants to buy the home she's currently renting in Calabasas, where she can live with Michael's 3 kids.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
Was it ever announced before that Katherine was going to sell it because this is the first I've heard of it.
Last Edit: September 29, 2011, 03:43:39 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

I thought the reason they moved out was 1) remodeling the house 2) something about one of the ex-wives refusing to move out...will look around the subject later.....

Have a great day!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

And didn't Jermaine say it was a made up story anyway, and his mother didn't know anything about wanting to sell the house in the first place?  Ok, I may have made that up - SOOOO much info around at the moment!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

No curls you didn't make that up cause I heard that too. Unless it was you who told me and in that case maybe you did make it up. suspicious// geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

actually it was mentioned here in this article

"In addition to funding the trust, the Executors are asking the court's permission to sell the longtime family home on Hayvenhurst Avenue in Encino, CA.  According to the docs, Katherine wants to sell the house and, although no price is mentioned, the property was valued at $4,150,000 when Michael died."

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yes jermaine said it was made up. who reported it in the first place? was it tmz? still even they are saying she changed her mind not that it was not true to begin with.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

all4loveandbelieve

How can we believe people, so many contradictions and lies.. If katherine sells the house it if her choice and if she doesn't it is her choice.. This is irrelevant to us..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-c

When TMZ " informed " that the house they were going to sell i have already said, ..we must look into that and there is no sale /cook/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
It makes no sense to sell the house....it's an icon. That would be like selling the house in Gary Indiana. These homes represent the Jackson Family legacy. It would be like selling a piece of history--->this is where they grew up, made music, did interviews, etc.etc....Perhaps they intend to turn it into a tourist property which is why they are renovating it (very plausible) since maybe doing so with Neverland is not an option. But in the mean time, some idiot overheard this and took that to mean they are selling Hayvenhurst :roll:

Katherine wanting to acquire the house they are currently living in would then make sense also, so that her and the kids could have their privacy (it's been reported that the person they are renting from initially was trying to sell that property, and they've been leasing it for almost a year now), so it's a legitimate request to want to purchase instead of continuing to lease (waste of money).

Katherine is a smart woman, I seriously doubt she'd sell away her family history/memories! Just another media story taken out of context.  suspicious//
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 11:26:45 AM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions