IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!

• 203 Replies

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
    • Show only replies by SimPattyK

Re: IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!

• on: June 27, 2012, 10:57:54 PM
Not sure if posted before, so if so, my apologies for the redundency.....Just stumbled to the infor below;
 [...]
One of the episodes happened to be tittled "The Conrad Murray Case" and the actor who played Conrad Murray was in a TV show called "Thriller" and anouther one called "This Is It".
I don't know if this has to do with anything, but it sure is strange"
Yes, very strange, Thank you for posting!  :icon_e_wink:

Everything seems to be taken out from movies!

2Good2btrue had posted a video about this too ^^ here: CONRAD MURRAY The Inmate with the Dragon Tattoo

Remember, remember.............Conrad Murray also started teaching the fellow inmates and made it more like a university.... He was released earlier due to his excellent and caring behaviour...

Are we following a script???  HIStory ???
The Court Of Last Resort - The Conrad Murray Case - Part 9 2 - YouTube
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNHLAkV1gqk[/youtube]

Hi SimPattyK im new here on this site ive been a beLIEver though since 2009, can i say ive spent the evening looking through your posts and i think their AWESOME :woohoo2:
Hello and welcome among us!
I am glad you had a nice evening going through this thread! Thank you for Sharing this Beat Of L.O.V.E. with me! :icon_e_wink: Nice meeting you....  and looking forward to read you on the forum!  :icon_e_wink:

have to say loving your contributions to this thread. thank you SIM i appreciate you collecting and sharing... x
aww Aussie, you're always so kind to me! Thank you dear  :bearhug:

I'm going to bed with your beautiful thoughts in my heart
blessings to you all

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer

• on: July 15, 2012, 03:10:20 PM
Michael Jackson - The Story: Moonwalker Reality

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YX-UfVXPypU&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]

Offline blankie

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • It's all for L.O.V.E.
    • Show only replies by blankie

• on: July 15, 2012, 04:21:07 PM
 :bearhug:   Thanks to you all guys for sharing these videos....  :icon_bounce: amazing !!!!  :moonwalk_:  :bearhug:
LOVE YOU MORE

Offline SimPattyK

• Global Moderator
  • Hoaxer

• on: July 28, 2012, 08:57:39 AM
Uploaded by alimacbro on Mar 9, 2010

Viewers and news media can't seem to figure out why Michael was recognized at the 2010 Academy Awards, yet his most recent documentary This Is It was all over the news in recent months! I look at Michael's past short and feature films as well as how a quote from his autobiography "Moonwalk" contains words that suggest he planned his most recent film - as early as 1985, when "Moonwalk" was first being collated.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYR2XcKiRPY&feature=channel&list=UL[/youtube]