SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!
November 03, 2011, 03:45:56 PM
Quote from: wishingstar
Oh Simpatty....make my day :) I love happy pictures...thanks for the new addition to The Blue Montage ; )
I wonder......are these at Neverland, or Graceland????? Something about the mirrors or wall...something says Graceland to me for some reason......who knows.  Thanks for letting me "visit" the montage.......just awesome.
I have some catching up to do around here.......I am breathless at the amount of information at the moment.  If lies run sprints, and the truth runs marathons......it's no wonder I am breathless.

Thanks again......
Have a blessed day!
LOVE

loll You're right that photo with him at the table looks like Graceland to me too...
The others with the games room could be too! But he also had that at Neverland! And the cinema-chairs photos are definitely from Neverland. So I really think the photos were taken at Neverland.
But I also beLIEve that Michael spent many days like this ^^ with Lisa & Elvis at Graceland before his "death" and/or at his secret hiding place after '77!
They are kindred spirits so I don't doubt they had/have so much FUN together!

Besides this ^^ I also found this on another forum:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

^^ Photographer Todd Gray on this photo: Michael showed me his newly finished private theater, complete with plush red velvet seats. I thought his blue sweater would complement the deep red, and I asked him to take a seat and pretend as if he were watching a movie. “Which movie?” he asked. I said, “It doesn’t matter. Any movie will do.” But Michael insisted: “Todd, you’ve got to tell me which movie I’m supposed to be watching if you want a reaction from me.” O.K., what about a Charlie Chaplin comedy, I suggested. “Which one?” Michael asked. “He’s made so many, you know.” My mind went blank; luckily, my assistant shouted out, “Modern Times.” Michael responded, “O.K., which part?” Exasperated, I said, “Michael, it’s a comedy, just laugh!” It was getting late and we were all tired and a little punchy, but Michael was having fun with all of this. “Well,” he began, “if you want me to laugh, then you have to tell me a joke. But you said you wanted me to act like I’m watching a movie. Which is it you want?” Finally I gave up and made a ridiculous clown face, which made him laugh.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2011, 04:50:02 PM

^^
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcYRzrApe90&feature=share[/youtube]

LaToya looks AMAZING !! ♥

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0f7T8h3VTM&sns=tw[/youtube]

LMAO :))) I love the fact that the video is broadcast by a channel called
 HOLLYWOOD TV !!  :lol:  :lol: :lol:
I will repeat it over and over again! "It's only a movie!!"
[/size][/color]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 03, 2011, 05:08:40 PM
I totally LLLOVED this film at the time!!

and now....to watch these hoax-videos with all the connections!! wow!! just WOOOWW!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfuHIWhjBmY&feature=share[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlQYRUbLscU&feature=related[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FIDtVl4ySek&feature=share[/youtube]

Am stiut ca intr-o zi ,ma va lovi ca un trasnet,dar nu am crezut ca ma va durea atat de tare  :cry: PUR SI SIMPLU NU POT SA CRED!!!!!!!!!
Do you wanna say that maybe Michael Jackson never existed ,or he was REAL until he left ENCINO??????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 03, 2011, 05:13:04 PM
[...]

Do you wanna say that maybe Michael Jackson never existed ,or he was REAL until he left ENCINO??????

Oh no! Not at all! lol How did you get that idea anyway? Never thought of that lol

I beLIEve that the whole purpose of this movie ^^ was to show how easily the people (including massmedia!) can be fooled by using the newest/coolest/toughest/youNameIT! technology of nowadays with the help of which you can create an ILLUSION that looks SO REAL!!

So i think this film is subliminally transmitting the message: "You see, it is basically very possible to make people believe something that is not exactly real!!, meaning MJ's death, for example!!"
Everything looked so real! His death, his memorial, his funeral, but in fact we all know [the beLIEvers] that it was all a giant HOAX, only a MOVIE!! just like "Simone" ! ;)
Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 05:17:23 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 04, 2011, 01:33:28 PM
IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !!

The BEST ever !!

:) 8) :-*

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxlzM2qQEUQ&feature=feedu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 04, 2011, 05:40:16 PM
[...]

Oh no! Not at all! lol How did you get that idea anyway? Never thought of that lol

I beLIEve that the whole purpose of this movie ^^ was to show how easily the people (including massmedia!) can be fooled by using the newest/coolest/toughest/youNameIT! technology of nowadays with the help of which you can create an ILLUSION that looks SO REAL!!

So i think this film is subliminally transmitting the message: "You see, it is basically very possible to make people believe something that is not exactly real!!, meaning MJ's death, for example!!"
Everything looked so real! His death, his memorial, his funeral, but in fact we all know [the beLIEvers] that it was all a giant HOAX, only a MOVIE!! just like "Simone" ! ;)

Simpa our disscussion about Al Paccino's movie is not over,because I have something BIG for you,please don't forget that Michael had in mind 3D tehnology and HOLOGRAMS for a LONG TIME NOW.
But for now I have a surprise for you.Did you saw this or no  :shock: :shock: 8-)??????????????

The 2 Kings Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-TUhIzT08&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

The 2 Kings Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXJepunTJMg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
November 05, 2011, 01:00:01 AM
[...]

Simpa our disscussion about Al Paccino's movie is not over,because I have something BIG for you,please don't forget that Michael had in mind 3D tehnology and HOLOGRAMS for a LONG TIME NOW.
But for now I have a surprise for you.Did you saw this or no  :shock: :shock: 8-)??????????????

The 2 Kings Part 1
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ro-TUhIzT08&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

The 2 Kings Part 2
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXJepunTJMg&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

Great videos!!! Could things be more obvious?? lol In the second video when LMP was talking to Oprah about how she was asking the universe for answers, or whatever she said, oh and all the weird things that were just "happening" that she couldn't explain...well that is what has been happening to me also!!! This to me is more proof that I am not going crazy!!!! Bless you...really though, I KNOW that I am not going crazy, This is all to real ...but it's a movie...it is a part of HIStory in the making that I am sure of!!

Love you Michael...keep sending me the signs, so I continue doing my job.
"Study the Greats and become GREATER!!!  well you certainly did that didn't you Mr. Jackson!  But you will go down in History as the "Greatest", because in the end you have saved us all from ourselves...Thank you Michael...Namaste
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

November 05, 2011, 03:50:30 AM
I hadn't been on this thread for a while, and I'm blown away by the amount of info here!  And I'm so glad you apparently stayed SimPattyK. You are needed and very appreciated here!  I know you are only scratching the surface of another whole underworld of reality that it seems the surface world is unaware is beneath their feet. Of all the "movie" themes you've explored I must admit I'm most intrigued by the interview of Lisa Marie and Oprah--that everything has this other meaning and is hinting at--what could it be? albino/   Driving me crazy crash/ :lol: .  Maybe only time will tell us more, I hope... bow/
 bearhug

And I'm  soooooooooooooooooooooo glad I'm here on this forum to witness all this MJ hoax mystery with everyone here!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 10:40:29 AM
MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE
~ Disguise-episode no. 6 ~
MASK: The GREEN man-Theme

THINK "GREEN" . . .  I mean very GREEN !! :lol: :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6e5oJFxmi0[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kDeVxmZ2Ck&feature=share[/youtube]

One of the BEST videos by MagicalEscapism!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cemQzkMAGzU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

November 05, 2011, 11:02:56 AM
This Halloween strangely Chris Brown wore the green man suit, posted a pic of it on twitter saying he had to change. I won't paste the pic here cos it cause much controversy about being able to see his pen** through it.

So was wondering how did MJ pull it off?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 11:05:27 AM
@mjj4ever777: Lisa said and will continue to say [I'm very sure of that] MANY important things in her interviews on Oprah & Larry King! But in a very clever, subtle manner! She said many things , but you need to listen again and again and really listen to what she says so that you can understand the message behind her apparently "superficial" statements!
Lisa is a much more intelligent woman than she lets people know or than people are capable to realize!
For everyone else , Lisa seems to be just the spoiled child of one of the greatest entertainers in the world. The rockstar's girl who grew with money and who never really cared about what life is, what the value of money is when you work for it, the "rebel child" that screams and runs from home and takes drugs in high-school, then marries whom ever she wants and how many times she wants just to annoy her mom, etc.... This is how most people had been perceiving Lisa and a great part of them still DO!

I think, later in life, when she got sick of proving herself and proving to the world that she does NOT correspond to that fake image ^^ that they have about her, I think that ironically she started to care less and she even "gave it" to them! i mean she played the "role" that people like to believe!! Namely: the role of the spoiled child!

I don't know for you guys, but when I saw the interview that Lisa & Priscilla did at Oprah (again!) after her 'divorce" from Michael, if you listen carefully , if you watch them with hoax-eyes, you can see the role of the rich, pretentious, snob MOM [which is Priscilla, also very criticized by the media, her image being as well deformed! exaggerated to fit to what the public wants to hear! - don't forget Priscilla is really an actress!!] and then of course we have Lisa - who is even dressed like a teenager in that interview! lmao :lol: and she acts like a spoiled child talking to a 'stranger" [Oprah] in front of her Mom.

If you never watched this interview, then you won't be able to understand what I'm saying... you need to watch it at least 2times to catch all the subtleties and the ironic 'circumstances" that they create [by plan or just by spontaneous acting] in order to mock the 'roles" that people, especially the media, have always been labelled on them! Lisa is great in this interview!! she even seems to be mocking herself, just like a 'teenager" likes to make jokes when she knows her mom [or an adult] disagrees with her actions...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoNf76NaZzo&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuyTPhSfIqU&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 11:39:51 AM
[...]
Yes , he used that 3D technology for This is it! and who knows for what else that we still haven't got the chance to see... or realize yet...
What else do you know about Al Pacino's movie?
Thanks for the 2 videos. They are very good! I had seen them some time ago. But it's always nice to review 2 of the greatest videos on Elvis & MJ hoax ;)

I hadn't been on this thread for a while, and I'm blown away by the amount of info here!  And I'm so glad you apparently stayed SimPattyK. You are needed and very appreciated here! [...] 
Oh thank you so much ! You made my day! lol MjonMind :) I am happy if what I do is helping others...and I am also grateful to all of you who respond and give me feedback and ideas and help to find other clues... we need to do this together! ;)
I really wanted to leave the forum that day... and I did...but in time I changed my mind, especially after having long pleasant conversations in private with some of my friends here on this forum [you will recognize yourselves! ;)] .... so that really made me stay and I am glad too I am here with you all in this great adventure! Michael's adventure  bearhug

[...] I know you are only scratching the surface of another whole underworld of reality that it seems the surface world is unaware is beneath their feet.[...]
Exactly!! There's so much more..... things that I discovered and want to share with you, then things that I am still working/researching on... and a lot more that I still am not aware of... Probably we'll spend years even after the BAM, still discovering clues and info about this giant hoax! If you only think that they've been planning it for years and years!! then you understand that it's impossible for us to discover everything in only 2 years + since June 25th, 2009! I know for sure there's so much more to come!! "The best is yet to come!", as Michael said ;)

[...]Of all the "movie" themes you've explored I must admit I'm most intrigued by the interview of Lisa Marie and Oprah--that everything has this other meaning and is hinting at--what could it be? albino/   Driving me crazy crash/ :lol: 
You're right ! And not just that interview with Oprah!! All the interviews that both the Presleys and the Jacksons did/do at Oprah and Larry King are MORE than intriguing!! I really beLIEve these are part of this reality-moving in the making!! episodes of this ingenious hoax-creation.
I'm telling you all, just find the time and do a Youtube search and watch all the Oprah & Larry King shows with the Presleys and the Jacksons [+ people that you know are involved in the hoax, who are also interviewed by Oprah & Larry King]
Listen carefully, watch closely, pay attention to their clothes [big clue! especially colors!] and step by step you will start SEEing the bigger picture unfolding!!

The interview of Lisa at Oprah in October 2010 is one of the BEST she did! A true masterpiece! I said it and I will say it 1000 times: they both deserve an Oscar for this interview! I recommend watching it over and over again...
These 2 hoax videos are the best up until now, at analyzing exactly those aspects that prove this interview is ONLY A MOVIE!! it's not for real! I hope in time other youtube hoax video-makers will carefully analyze this interview! It's just so full of clues!! From what they are both saying to the decor, the lights, the objects, the scenery outside the windows! everything is just a movie set! filled with signs & clues.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5OSs0lxejs&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcSYoL1d33c&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

This Halloween strangely Chris Brown wore the green man suit, posted a pic of it on twitter saying he had to change. I won't paste the pic here cos it cause much controversy about being able to see his pen** through it.
So was wondering how did MJ pull it off?
Thank you for this info! I didn't know!
lol it's funny how you say he was wearing something so "transparent" lmao :lol: :lol:
So...yeah the GREEN color "screams": hoax! Just like red, blue & purple!
Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 11:45:19 AM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 05, 2011, 05:19:26 PM
Regarding the last video of JackieBlue64 [8X8 ;) ] about "Life is a MOVIE"

and

one of the most recent TMZ articles about MJ kids going to MOVIES while the lawsuit of Murray is still running

All this ^^ correlated with the wearing of "certain" clothes & colors...

in my last 2 posts on the "Clothes" topic, here:

It all goes hand in hand! ;) And nothing is coincidence!! Everything is as it was planned!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 06, 2011, 01:33:50 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n13b6Ajgpc&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
November 08, 2011, 02:58:08 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0i7xobZKZBA&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions