SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!
December 03, 2011, 01:00:36 PM
This is the first hoax-video that really goes deeper into the theory according to which Elvis was involved in "Home Alone" movie... and surprisingly enough it's not really about the "airport guy" !!
Worth watching ;)

HOME ALONE OR AN XMAS FAIRYTALE OR AN ELVIS ALIVE MOVIE FILM

This video is an original synchronicity study about the movie film HOME ALONE and the Elvis is Alive theory.
None of the pictures were whatsoever edited.
What you see is what you get.
Pictures and songs used in this video are merely for information purposes.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi_HXTM7zHw&feature=related[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
December 26, 2011, 06:43:40 AM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrN3hNnPn7Y[/youtube]

1. This is just another connection between MJ & Elvis death hoax! The movie company who released most of Elvis movies is called Metro-Goldyn...Metroman, the character who fakes his death in Megamind, represents ELvis! He even seems to be a caricature of Elvis... That Hatman in the crowd (a subtle reference to Elvis' song "Stranger in the Crowd"? maybe?) also resembles the beard and Hatman from Obama elections and from Home alone movie and from MJ's funeral!! OMG that is Elvis in disguise I can bet! Janet Jackson also advertised the movie "Megamind" on her website! You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2. Lonely Street trailer - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...
3. Mr.Elvis Aaron Presley - When the Rebel Comes Home - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
4. Megamind article - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...
5. The Truth About Elvis TRAILER - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
6. FB page - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
7. Elvis Found Alive trailer - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
8. Article - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
9. Official site - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10. Itunes - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
11. ELVIS SEGUNDA VENIDA - ELVIS SECOND COMING - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login...
12. Megamind - A Little Less Conversation (Elvis Presley ft JXL) - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2012, 01:07:14 PM
Paris deserves an Oscar for her debut role! ;)

[youtube]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2012, 06:25:13 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgI3MWqO0Dw[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2012, 06:45:34 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Regarding the video above ^^ where Elvis talks about his movie career...

He says he was not satisfied with the roles he got and with the image that Hollywood was portraying of him, but he didn't have any word to say , he was bound by contracts to do it even though he felt some roles were not appropriate for him. At the same time he tried to give his best out of those films, being a perfectionist, I bet he was! It just breaks my heart to hear him say he got physically ill by the torment that was in him trying to to do his best in movies that did not correspond to what he wanted as an actor. I've read that people close to him were saying that Elvis adored acting and doing movies, but he was not only discouraged, but also disappointed by the films he was basically forced to play in (mostly by col Tom Parker, his manager) just for money! That's why he so boldly states in this interview that no amount of money could have given him the self-satisfaction while doing those movies...

Now, in my opinion as a fan: I saw all his movies. Some I totally adored!! some I loved them just because it was him in those films! lol And here's how what he says in the interview explains it all: the movie would have been 100 worse if it wasn't him playing int it, because he really did his best to make a lame action movie look like a good one. He just filled the screen with his presence, nothing else really mattered! That's why all his films had such a success and made the money that col. Tom Parker wanted. But all this at the cost of Elvis' unhappiness and frustrations! he wanted to have a real acting career .

Now what's the point of me telling you all this??
This is how I relate this to the hoax, it's just my "guess", my opinion, I don't have to be right about this loll I think that this may be just another reason why Elvis might have got convinced to return after all and get involved in Michael's hoax, which at least at some level seems to be a reality-movie , the most innovative, ingenious form of cinema ever! with action, actors and everything! What if Elvis was attracted so much by this whole movie-thing that he decided to take a role in it too, just to conquer all his frustrations from not getting a good movie role in his previous film career? As a passionate artist and cinema lover, I think this would seem rather tempting! something that happens once in a lifetime, something that shouldn't be missed! Especially because I feel he wants to clear things out about his death hoax too, as long as he still has time...

What you guys think about this? Do i have a point here or is it just my wishful thinking? loll
Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:50:39 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 11, 2012, 07:55:47 PM

With regards to what I was saying on the previous page ...could it be that maybe, just maybe, we might have seen Elvis in disguise at MJ's memorial and funeral??  fresse/ Now wait.... Don't throw tomatoes at me!  :lol: just admit that it's a funny idea  bounce/ to say the least!  :lol:  :?

The HATMAN!!!  that everybody seemed to pay real close attention to, during Mj's funeral some went to salute him...
Look at his his head position, his chin, his round cheeks.... I know his face skin  looks too young for a 77-year-old, but remember what Michael did with his face in his Ghost & Thriller videos - how many layers of fake skin can be applied to make you look totally different!!

On the other hand, even if they did not take such a crazy risk to show up disguised both of hem, as the Blonde Lady (MJ) and Hatman (Elvis), what if the Blonde and the Hatman were put there just to raise questions in people's minds and make them talk!?? Just to provoke thoughts and debates and controversies about who they might be!! or represent!

Maybe MJ 's funeral was not the only time we saw Elvis in disguise...more or less...

1. Elvis at the Obama inauguration 2009 facial comparison - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. Elvis in 1977 vs Extra in Home Alone 1990 -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 08:23:17 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 11, 2012, 10:22:09 PM
SimPattyK, I've long been convinced that hatman at the memorial was Elvis, and blond lady was MJ.  I totally see him involved and willing, whatever MJ requires of him. I see MJ so confident in Elvis’ knowledge and ability that he just lets him do his thing, much as he trusts the experts in their fields with his music projects. 

I’m glad you still occasionally explore MJ disguised as Murray themes, though it’s fraught with challenge.  That subject will NEVER leave my back-burner (simmering :lol:  ).

Then I've regularly been examining Prince and Elvis pics.  A surrogate mother (Debbie) would carry the sperm (MJ's) and egg (Lisa's) of 2 other people. Notice how rich and deep Prince's voice is.  For now, we only have 'whispers', and not too much solid evidence.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 12, 2012, 06:15:27 PM
SimPattyK, I've long been convinced that hatman at the memorial was Elvis, and blond lady was MJ.  I totally see him involved and willing, whatever MJ requires of him. I see MJ so confident in Elvis’ knowledge and ability that he just lets him do his thing, much as he trusts the experts in their fields with his music projects.
yesss MjonMind I remember now that you say...I remember you once mentioned the HATMAN standing in the crowd from "Megamind"! and then you also said something about the hatman at the funeral! ;) I know you are a "hard-core" double belIEver just like me!!
funny thing how Elvis has a song "stranger in the Crowd" and how he was spotted in the CROWD at Obama's inauguration and how there's also a Hatman in the CROWD in Megamind!!! needless to say that the HAT from Megamind resembles a lot to the HAT from Mj's funeral !! so... the insinuations are clear and there are NO coincidences!!

I’m glad you still occasionally explore MJ disguised as Murray themes, though it’s fraught with challenge.  That subject will NEVER leave my back-burner (simmering :lol:  ).
I loved this comment of yours !  :lol: You're such a clever , witted girl! ;)
And I guarantee you...dr. Conrad Murray's been on my mind every day for that matter, too!! ;)

Then I've regularly been examining Prince and Elvis pics.  A surrogate mother (Debbie) would carry the sperm (MJ's) and egg (Lisa's) of 2 other people. Notice how rich and deep Prince's voice is.  For now, we only have 'whispers', and not too much solid evidence.
Now, you're definitely "my partner in crime" lmao  :lol: :lol:
sssht How can you be touching all these sensitive subjects in such an outgoing way?
 you nasty you!   :lol:

Blessings to you! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 12, 2012, 06:37:43 PM
So you think that Elvis was disguised as Hatman !!!???  And you think the blond lady was Michael !!!!????
I can't really tell.  If I had to chose I would put blond lady as Michael and Hatman as Elvis only because of size.  I don't know.  If that is true, then I think that is totally hysterical !!!!!  I am laughing right now.  Hardly anyone would have thought about that.  I don't think people were thinking about Elvis because it was supposed to be Michael's "memorial".   Also, I was thinking that maybe Michael was up somewhere filming ???  Also, Hatman could also be Dr. Murray ????   He couldn't go as himself because he is the one who committed "unintentional manslaughter".       

SimPattyK you are so observant.   /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 12, 2012, 07:18:03 PM
So you think that Elvis was disguised as Hatman !!!???  And you think the blond lady was Michael !!!!????
yessss

If that is true, then I think that is totally hysterical !!!!!  I am laughing right now.
oohh yesss!  :lol: :lol: I myself had one of those freaky moment of laughing all by myself in front of my PC screen while digging those photos in my hard disk, thinking of how to put them together to illustrate my thoughts of how I envisioned the KINGS alive, in disguise at the most televised event ever: Mj's memorial & funeral!
it's really something that NO ONE would EVER imagine of DOING!
That's exactly the point! this was their perfect double-protection for their disguises!
This is why they took this risk. Or maybe they didn't? Are the hatman and the blonde just some "look alikes" intentionally planted there to stir up the hoaxers minds? making us think that they were Mj & Elvis?
Hardly anyone would have thought about that.
exactly! therefore: hardly anyone would have uncovered them right then and there! because NOBODY could have ever conceived at that time: a HOAX of such magnitude!!

I don't think people were thinking about Elvis because it was supposed to be Michael's "memorial".
Even more so: this was even better for Elvis' disguise to go well!

Also, I was thinking that maybe Michael was up somewhere filming ???
yes , me too. that's another position that I've pictured him doing
Also, Hatman could also be Dr. Murray ????
Oh no, that I don't think so...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 14, 2012, 06:35:36 AM

Regarding the video above ^^ where Elvis talks about his movie career...

He says he was not satisfied with the roles he got and with the image that Hollywood was portraying of him, but he didn't have any word to say , he was bound by contracts to do it even though he felt some roles were not appropriate for him. At the same time he tried to give his best out of those films, being a perfectionist, I bet he was! It just breaks my heart to hear him say he got physically ill by the torment that was in him trying to to do his best in movies that did not correspond to what he wanted as an actor. I've read that people close to him were saying that Elvis adored acting and doing movies, but he was not only discouraged, but also disappointed by the films he was basically forced to play in (mostly by col Tom Parker, his manager) just for money! That's why he so boldly states in this interview that no amount of money could have given him the self-satisfaction while doing those movies...

Now, in my opinion as a fan: I saw all his movies. Some I totally adored!! some I loved them just because it was him in those films! lol And here's how what he says in the interview explains it all: the movie would have been 100 worse if it wasn't him playing int it, because he really did his best to make a lame action movie look like a good one. He just filled the screen with his presence, nothing else really mattered! That's why all his films had such a success and made the money that col. Tom Parker wanted. But all this at the cost of Elvis' unhappiness and frustrations! he wanted to have a real acting career .

Now what's the point of me telling you all this??
This is how I relate this to the hoax, it's just my "guess", my opinion, I don't have to be right about this loll I think that this may be just another reason why Elvis might have got convinced to return after all and get involved in Michael's hoax, which at least at some level seems to be a reality-movie , the most innovative, ingenious form of cinema ever! with action, actors and everything! What if Elvis was attracted so much by this whole movie-thing that he decided to take a role in it too, just to conquer all his frustrations from not getting a good movie role in his previous film career? As a passionate artist and cinema lover, I think this would seem rather tempting! something that happens once in a lifetime, something that shouldn't be missed! Especially because I feel he wants to clear things out about his death hoax too, as long as he still has time...

What you guys think about this? Do i have a point here or is it just my wishful thinking? loll
These videos are not exactly connected to the hoax lol
I just wanted to share them in relation to what I was saying above ^^ about Elvis' movies...
In my opinion, these wonderful fan-made videos greatly emphasize,
in a summed-up line,
the essence of Elvis' charm and talent as an actor

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJIFS3kH354&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=43&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOt-0Xk9Ins&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=42&feature=plpp_video[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

January 15, 2012, 09:24:55 PM
I thought Hatman was Debbie Rowe
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MJonmind

January 15, 2012, 11:07:34 PM
Let me see...    :lol:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 16, 2012, 11:00:51 AM
 :lol: :lol: :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 16, 2012, 11:18:17 AM
May I ask everyone to sit down and take a deep breath......I think I may have had the over-hoaxed sensation of the entire adventure.
Promise not to laugh.....too hard.....or hate me....too much:   
The thought actually crossed my mind a while back that perhaps this particular photo of Debbie (the one just listed....red shirt)....was actually Michael.  I had just finished watching Ghost and the making of video when I first saw this picture, lol.  Wouldn't that shock the world to bits and pieces  :lol: geek/

Blessings.....always!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions