Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
Re: IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!
January 16, 2012, 01:49:49 PM
After thinking back to June 2009, I remember seeing the memorial on T.V..  They showed Debbie Rowe watching the memorial outside in a street/park near the Staples Center.  She was in tears.   She didn't go inside the Staples Center to watch it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
January 17, 2012, 05:43:36 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
May I ask everyone to sit down and take a deep breath......I think I may have had the over-hoaxed sensation of the entire adventure.
Promise not to laugh.....too hard.....or hate me....too much:   
The thought actually crossed my mind a while back that perhaps this particular photo of Debbie (the one just listed....red shirt)....was actually Michael.  I had just finished watching Ghost and the making of video when I first saw this picture, lol.  Wouldn't that shock the world to bits and pieces  :lol: geek/
Blessings.....always!
LMAO @Wish :lol: :lol: :lol: so funny suggestion!
Just for fun... here are some photo-montages "special Mike & Debbie" for you, sis'  ;) :lol:

After thinking back to June 2009, I remember seeing the memorial on T.V..  They showed Debbie Rowe watching the memorial outside in a street/park near the Staples Center.  She was in tears.   She didn't go inside the Staples Center to watch it.
loll Even though I think Michael is capable of any doing any disguise, I really don't think this was Michael in disguise...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

January 18, 2012, 12:40:32 AM
OMGosh Sim.......no way, you made a montage  :lol: geek/ :lol:
I told you, over-hoaxed moment of the adventure!!
Clearly not the same... geek/  ...... or am I missing something, it's been known to happen.

Thank you for this.....you're a sweetheart!
Blessings!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 18, 2012, 09:17:09 AM
Well it feels so good to laugh hard from time to time, especially after some tensed moments of contradictions on the forum ;)
Thanks for making me smile...laugh, Wish ;)
kissssssss
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 21, 2012, 03:23:29 PM
The title of the topic should have been "It's only movieS" because it's not just ONE movie!
There are many movies connected to one another by the mind of a genius DIRECTOR of them all!
michael-jackson/

From... This is It, Alice in Wonderland, The WIZ
- V for Vendetta
[see topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ],

- Get Low [see topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ],

- House [see topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login ],

- Avatar, 2012, etc..... you name them! the list can go on and on...
[...]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_U593JTyUg&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r9AXgrMhRQ&feature=channel_video_title[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCCVn1opdDQ&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

from the topic You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The following films mentioned in "This is It" in the credits:

- Suddenly last Summer
- The Big Sleep
- The Front Page
- Angels with Dirty Faces
- Gilda
- Friday Girl
- Tokyo Joe

[/b]
Again 7...Now do we need to consider only the title or the whole film? Well, I considered all films, and all have to do with Michael's life. That was an amazing experience. In one film Humphrey Bogart mentions even Peter Pan  <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Then the reversed song "This is It".
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 21, 2012, 03:36:55 PM
From the topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
GERALDO: Whats the big plan, whats the big picture at this stage in life, what has been left unachieved? What would you like to do?

MICHAEL: Um.. There are alot of surprises. Um.. Film. I love film.

GERALDO: What else?

MICHAEL: Well, its not so much so film but its innovating it. And pioneering it. Taking the medium to a new place.

GERALDO: You're not talking about music videos now?

MICHAEL: No, no. Because I used the music video medium as a short film medium um to take me to the next level and Im.. Im having alot of fun, you know.

the minute 00:20

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQgDDCTdMoU&feature=related[/youtube]

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 21, 2012, 03:45:53 PM

I've just watched the movie "Suddenly Last Summer" 1959 and i found so many connections with Michael's life. I'm just going to list them all here, but i'm sorry in case it's been already discussed in another thread. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Plot summery: A wealthy harridan, Violet Venable, attempts to bribe Dr. Cukrowicz, a young psycho-surgeon from a New Orleans mental hospital that is desperately in need of funds, into lobotomizing her niece, Catherine Holly. Violet wants the operation performed in order to prevent Catherine from defiling the memory of her son, the poet Sebastian. Catherine has been babbling obscenely about Sebastian's mysterious death that she witnessed while on holiday together in Spain the previous summer.

1) The release date in USA was on 22 December 1959, which is almost the time of 911 (12:21) call and 2012 movie "End of the World" date (12:21). It's not exactly the same, but i thought it was an interesting coincidence.

2) The main character Sebastian (who died suddenly last summer) a poet, who deeply believes in God, loves nature and sees God in it even in cruel aspects of nature. He even said to his mother that he really did see God's face, but of course not even his own mother who loved him more than anything could believe him. She realized that he was telling the truth only after he passed.

3) Sebastian thought that there is something very wrong going on with the planet, he wanted to fix it somehow.

4) Sebastian created his own little peace of nature in his house The Jungle Garden where was everything he loved (Michael's Neverland Ranch)

5) Sebastian's studio was fool of art works and rare peaces of furniture just like in "V for Vendetta" and Michael's house.  In his studio he also had a lot of things that represented death (skulls, a statue of skeleton with the wings etc) and we know how Michael is in to these things (Thriller, Gosts  etc).

6) Sebastian died of a heart attach, just like Michael "did". For few months before Sebastian's death he was taking large amounts of pills supposedly for his heart (but no one knew for sure what they were).

7) The main story line of a movie is trying to find the TRUTH of what really happened the day Sebastian died. The only witness is his cousin Catherine (Elizabeth Taylor) who lost her memory at that day due to the shocking events. She could not remember anything that happened that day, but she knew the TRUTH about Sebastian's relationship with his mother and all people around him. She said that he used people around him (just like LMP said about Michael on Oprah) here is an interesting quote Catherine said: "Is that what love is? Using people? And maybe that's what hate is - not being able to use people." ( I am not saying that Michael was using people, but he was a very smart and educated man, he could use his enemies for his own good  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

8) No one saw the body of Sebastian, not even his own mother. The body was delivered from Spain (where he died) in a sealed coffin.

9) When Dr. Cukrowicz came to see Catherine for the first time, she told him a story of the first memory that comes in to her mind, a horrible story of how she "lost her honor" in the oak forest. She asked doctor if he is going to play a game with her now, how ill patients are asked to look at weird pictures and say whatever first comes in to their mind. Doctor agrees and points at the LEAF SHADOW ON THE WALL (kind of like the one we have in ambulance picture with Michael) and the first thing she sees is of course her first memory. (just like we are (believers) are "ill" and "crazy" in people's eyes, were pointed by TS on that leaf-like pattern on the ambulance picture and of course the first thing we saw there was Michael's face  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->)

10) The most interesting part to me is in the end of the movie, when Catherine finally remembers the TRUTH about that day (only because she was treated with love by Dr. Cukrowicz, and he did not see her as a crazy lady, he thought she only needs a little bit of help and support  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) Then finally we see that Catherine was really NOT THE ONE WHO WAS CRAZY, but Sebastian's mother! Table turned around <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I also hope sometime very soon we will not be the "crazy" ones and people who did not BELIEVE in Michael will regret their accusations toward us.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E you all!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I've spend another wonderful evening watching "In a Lonely Place", another movie used in "This is it".
Storyline
Screenwriter Dixon Steele, faced with the odious task of scripting a trashy bestseller, has hat-check girl Mildred Atkinson tell him the story in her own words. Later that night, Mildred is murdered and Steele is a prime suspect; his record of belligerence when angry and his macabre sense of humor tell against him. Fortunately, lovely neighbor Laurel Gray gives him an alibi. Laurel proves to be just what Steele needed, and their friendship ripens into love. Will suspicion, doubt, and Steele's inner demons come between them?

1. Everyone who doesn't really know Steele thinks that he is weird and that there is something wrong with him.
2. The main character Steele can VERY much represent Michael during his 2005 trial. Same as Michael, Steele was innocent, but due to his explosive personality a lot of people around him suspect that he IS guilty, even a woman who loves him very much. Only a couple of his very close friends know that he is NOT guilty. But his life gets ruined anyway by these allegations.
3. Second movie in a row where UCLA is mentioned  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->  Watch it at 11:48
[youtube:1leapa8c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgAaUfgtQ4&feature=related[/youtube:1leapa8c]
4.Police in the end finds out who the real murder is and gives their apology to Steele and Laurel, but it's toooooooo late, the damage has been done!

I truly believe that if every single fan of Michael watched all those movies from "This is it" they would know for sure that Michael is alive! These movies are unbelievable!!!
Next one to watch is "His Girl Friday"  <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

So i finally watched the legendary movie "Gilda" (should have done it a long time ago)
1. Awesome "coincidence": Here is a screenshot of a first thing you see when the movie starts
[attachment=0:3d7hsc63]<!-- ia0 -->Gilda.jpg<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment:3d7hsc63]

UCLA  <!-- safraid/ -->afraid/<!-- safraid/ -->

2.The night when Gilda's husband fakes his own death, Gilda has a funny feeling. Here is the quote:
Gilda: Maria, I have the funniest feeling.               
Don't tell anybody,
but I'm awfully superstitious.               
Don't tell anybody.             
I have the funniest feeling
that this is it.             
- It?
- I mean...
That for me, too, it's carnival.

These are just the two things i never saw anybody to point out, so i thought that it was worth to mention.

P.S Thank you Michael for making me watch all those Hollywood movies, i'm having such a great time!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Many thanks to Kristina
for here interesting presentation of these movies,
especially for highlighting the parallels to Michael's hoax!  /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 22, 2012, 10:29:46 AM
MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE

episode no. 1 ~ Dave Dddddave

:lol: :lol: :lol:

***Back in the '88 he said in an interview ... "I can fool my own mother, she wouldn't recognize me"; his good friend , Chris Tucker declared that they used to go together to the movies, Michael all disguised and playing pranks even to him, laughing out loud in the theater with no fear of being recognized by the people there... See the link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akLBsd72jB8&feature=player_detailpage[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YK7YcR4vzy0&feature=share[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47684XTeQG8&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]

2 new videos appeared this month in relation to
LARRY KING ~ DAVE DAVE & PARIS !!!
Worth watching all the series of videos! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1enyPMO1k7o&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVjHgRPZgak&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

January 22, 2012, 12:39:05 PM
I love your posts SIM! Thank you so much! 
Just wanted to let you know that!
I will re-read and read again...this is all just amazing!
Have a beautiful day!
Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 22, 2012, 01:18:52 PM
Thank you sis'! love you!  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 22, 2012, 03:23:36 PM

I've just watched the movie "Suddenly Last Summer" 1959 and i found so many connections with Michael's life. I'm just going to list them all here, but i'm sorry in case it's been already discussed in another thread. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

<!-- m -->You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<!-- m -->
Plot summery: A wealthy harridan, Violet Venable, attempts to bribe Dr. Cukrowicz, a young psycho-surgeon from a New Orleans mental hospital that is desperately in need of funds, into lobotomizing her niece, Catherine Holly. Violet wants the operation performed in order to prevent Catherine from defiling the memory of her son, the poet Sebastian. Catherine has been babbling obscenely about Sebastian's mysterious death that she witnessed while on holiday together in Spain the previous summer.

1) The release date in USA was on 22 December 1959, which is almost the time of 911 (12:21) call and 2012 movie "End of the World" date (12:21). It's not exactly the same, but i thought it was an interesting coincidence.

2) The main character Sebastian (who died suddenly last summer) a poet, who deeply believes in God, loves nature and sees God in it even in cruel aspects of nature. He even said to his mother that he really did see God's face, but of course not even his own mother who loved him more than anything could believe him. She realized that he was telling the truth only after he passed.

3) Sebastian thought that there is something very wrong going on with the planet, he wanted to fix it somehow.

4) Sebastian created his own little peace of nature in his house The Jungle Garden where was everything he loved (Michael's Neverland Ranch)

5) Sebastian's studio was fool of art works and rare peaces of furniture just like in "V for Vendetta" and Michael's house.  In his studio he also had a lot of things that represented death (skulls, a statue of skeleton with the wings etc) and we know how Michael is in to these things (Thriller, Gosts  etc).

6) Sebastian died of a heart attach, just like Michael "did". For few months before Sebastian's death he was taking large amounts of pills supposedly for his heart (but no one knew for sure what they were).

7) The main story line of a movie is trying to find the TRUTH of what really happened the day Sebastian died. The only witness is his cousin Catherine (Elizabeth Taylor) who lost her memory at that day due to the shocking events. She could not remember anything that happened that day, but she knew the TRUTH about Sebastian's relationship with his mother and all people around him. She said that he used people around him (just like LMP said about Michael on Oprah) here is an interesting quote Catherine said: "Is that what love is? Using people? And maybe that's what hate is - not being able to use people." ( I am not saying that Michael was using people, but he was a very smart and educated man, he could use his enemies for his own good  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> )

8) No one saw the body of Sebastian, not even his own mother. The body was delivered from Spain (where he died) in a sealed coffin.

9) When Dr. Cukrowicz came to see Catherine for the first time, she told him a story of the first memory that comes in to her mind, a horrible story of how she "lost her honor" in the oak forest. She asked doctor if he is going to play a game with her now, how ill patients are asked to look at weird pictures and say whatever first comes in to their mind. Doctor agrees and points at the LEAF SHADOW ON THE WALL (kind of like the one we have in ambulance picture with Michael) and the first thing she sees is of course her first memory. (just like we are (believers) are "ill" and "crazy" in people's eyes, were pointed by TS on that leaf-like pattern on the ambulance picture and of course the first thing we saw there was Michael's face  <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->)

10) The most interesting part to me is in the end of the movie, when Catherine finally remembers the TRUTH about that day (only because she was treated with love by Dr. Cukrowicz, and he did not see her as a crazy lady, he thought she only needs a little bit of help and support  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->) Then finally we see that Catherine was really NOT THE ONE WHO WAS CRAZY, but Sebastian's mother! Table turned around <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I also hope sometime very soon we will not be the "crazy" ones and people who did not BELIEVE in Michael will regret their accusations toward us.  <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

L.O.V.E you all!  <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Great video DISSECTING piece by piece the MOVIE "This is IT"

Watch all the parts from this YT channel!
this part is about Light-MAN --- Elizabeth Taylor's image appearing on it --- extracted from the 1959 movie "Suddenly Last Summer"

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyNcYNEDld0&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 05:08:28 PM
This has nothing to do with what I've been posting on this topic lately, but more to the ideas that run through my head these days , in the light of the last TS post - "The Sign 1", so before i let it "simmer" for a while and do some more research on the whole thing, I just wanted to say that I think Michael planned this whole hoax to be a reality movie, for all the purposes that had been already discussed, but the new idea that came to me now is that Michael chose for his movie to have as scenario and script - the Bible or some parts of the Bible, that he felt were significant and contained enough symbolism as to reflect: what had happened in his life prior to June 25th, what happens now and what will happen in the future!
I think the Bible is the "mirror" of Michael's scenario/script for HIShoax/HIStory (Past, Present and Future!) and as God is the divine "Director" of it all, Michael (name significance -godlike) is the genius Director of this hoax-movie which is intended to make this world a better place, by using the divine WORD! it's really the perfect plan ever!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

January 23, 2012, 05:56:14 PM
This has nothing to do with what I've been posting on this topic lately, but more to the ideas that run through my head these days , in the light of the last TS post - "The Sign 1", so before i let it "simmer" for a while and do some more research on the whole thing, I just wanted to say that I think Michael planned this whole hoax to be a reality movie, for all the purposes that had been already discussed, but the new idea that came to me now is that Michael chose for his movie to have as scenario and script - the Bible or some parts of the Bible, that he felt were significant and contained enough symbolism as to reflect: what had happened in his life prior to June 25th, what happens now and what will happen in the future!
I think the Bible is the "mirror" of Michael's scenario/script for HIShoax/HIStory (Past, Present and Future!) and as God is the divine "Director" of it all, Michael (name significance -godlike) is the genius Director of this hoax-movie which is intended to make this world a better place, by using the divine WORD! it's really the perfect plan ever!
Very good analysis!
Thanks to Kristina4LOVE for watching some of those movies listed in TII.
- Suddenly last Summer
- The Big Sleep
- The Front Page
- Angels with Dirty Faces
- Gilda
- Friday Girl

- Tokyo Joe
It all makes your head swim, the interconnectedness!  michael-jackson/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 06:45:29 PM
Thank you MjonMind :)
I hope my "theory" is correct and I hope we will be able to find more clues and profs to sustain this, either by our own research and/or through TS' next posts!

Regarding that list of movies, enlisted in This is It, at this point in the hoax, time is so precious and we'd better use it for the new investigation (s), so if anyone already saw those movies, pls share your thoughts/findings/hoax-clues! i'd be happy to read that!  bounce/ ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 07:15:24 PM
***error***
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:27:10 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions