SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
Re: IT'S ONLY A MOVIE !! The BEST ever !!
January 23, 2012, 07:26:03 PM
"ELVIS FOUND ALIVE"-
 Date of official release - 24th of January 2012

Another "coincidence" related to NO. 24 !! [8 8 8 ].
For those who don't know the other 24(s) occurences, check out my last post on this topic:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MOVIE REVIEW - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WODuA8Fg1Kg#![/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrN3hNnPn7Y&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:27:47 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 07:28:04 PM
WOOW!  :) MVD Entertainment Group posted an announcement on my FB page!  bounce/ bounce/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 23, 2012, 07:38:39 PM
November 28, 2011 - World Magazine
The most shocking and innovative Elvis film ever

By Arsenio Orteza

In 2010, film maker Joel Gilbert set out to prove that Paul McCartney is dead. Now, with Elvis Found Alive, he shows us that the King of Rock and Roll isn’t. In the film’s first few minutes, with nothing more than a box of heavily but insufficiently redacted Freedom of Information documents, Gilbert and his film crew trace Presley to a modest, suburban home in which he has apparently been living for quite some time under his longtime alias “Jon Burrows.”

Presley supplies a two-hour narrative with so many cultural and political footnotes that only an intrepid and indefatigable researcher could have fact-checked them all. The part of Presley’s tale covering his official lifespan is rife with so much insider information, it will be only somewhat familiar to most rock-and-roll fans. The film goes on to not only connect many well-known Presley dots (Col. Parker’s gambling debts, Presley’s Memphis Mafia and the actual Mafia, his Federal Agent status, his identification with Captain Marvel, Jr., and his choice of stage apparel) but also supplies many new and even more explosive facts, including but not limited to Presley’s role in Bob Dylan’s conversion to Christianity, his stopping the Weather Underground, his failure to stop the ascension of either its leader, Bill Ayers ,or Ayer’s close friend, Barack Obama, and the conditions under which Presley will make yet another comeback.

More than anything, Elvis Found Alive is an adventure, a romp through an unknown Elvis “history,” insider stories, and amazing and shocking connections that will leave your head spinning. The film could be easily be described as a psychological thriller. Elvis Found Alive is certainly the most fascinating and innovative documentary ever made about the America’s greatest socio-cultural icon, highly recommended!
Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 07:44:10 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
January 23, 2012, 07:40:47 PM
Wow Sim, another number 24 !  How do you find all this stuff !!   Do you think it was done on purpose because we just found out about the 24 chromosomes ?  Or maybe we are just looking for 24's ?   Well, thank you for finding so much ! 

Something strange has been going on for the last few months for me.  Most of the time when I look at the clock it ends in 33.  Mostly 7:33, 8:33, 1:33, 2:33 and so forth.  Sometimes it is 3:33.  Some people were seeing 11:11 but that didn't happen to me so much.  It's been the 33's.  Maybe I am just paying more attention to everything including numbers which I didn't pay too much attention to before ? (Especially multiples of 7, and 11, and 8)

Love You       bearhug

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 24, 2012, 05:17:01 PM
I don't think it was done on purpose to fit with the 24 chromosomes Jesus blood, because the movie "Elvis Found Alive" had been scheduled to be released on January 24th 2012. and announced ever since last year.
I don't think all these major events, related to Elvis, MJ and or other hoax-related subjects,  occur and or contain something around/about no.24 [888] just "by accident".
I don't "try" to find this number! It just "pops up" very often and ever since I've learned how important numerology is for Elvis and Michael, and how much everything in the hoax is based on numbers, I just started to pay close attention to numbers and dates, whenever we receive some new info regarding Elvis, MJ and their "case".

Let me give you some very recent examples!!

1. TS latest post "The Sign" was posted
on: 21.01.2012 = 2+1+1+2+1+2 = 9 [3 3 3]

2. The release of the movie "Elvis Found Alive"
on: 24.01.2012 = 2+4+1+2+1+2 = 12 [4 4 4]  or 12= 1+2 = 3

NO. 3 = divine trinity. Elvis loved everything that came in 3!!
NO. 24 is made of 3 no. 8
NO. 9 is made o 3 NO.3!!
Michael wore on his This is It red shirt, 777 [3]; NO. 21 is made of 3 NO. 7

3. The article that I posted above ^^ had been published by Arsenio Orteza
on: 28.11.2011 = 2+8+1+1+2+1+1 = 16 [8+8] - Elvis 'died" on the 16th of August [8] ---)) again 88[16th] + 8[Aug] = 888[24]

Do you really think this is all just a "coincidence"? Or do you think it's just wishful thinking?
I doubt it! very much
Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 05:27:36 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 25, 2012, 04:03:54 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMaJxRzQiRQ&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RurlzCwM-U[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
January 26, 2012, 10:01:29 AM
MICHAEL ~ leading Actor in DISGUISE

~ Disguise-episode no. 8 ~
Michael as  . . .  Conrad MURRAY ???
Could it be???
   :? :shock: albino/ bounce/

"The technological 3D secrets of James Cameron's new film Avatar"

A STUNNING VIDEO! kind of "old" since 2009!  :lol:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oARx7PPKX4&feature=share[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 01, 2012, 11:41:50 AM
[...]
With regards to what I was saying on the previous page ...could it be that maybe, just maybe, we might have seen Elvis in disguise at MJ's memorial and funeral??  fresse/ Now wait.... Don't throw tomatoes at me!  :lol: just admit that it's a funny idea  bounce/ to say the least!  :lol:  :?

The HATMAN!!!  that everybody seemed to pay real close attention to, during Mj's funeral some went to salute him...
Look at his his head position, his chin, his round cheeks.... I know his face skin  looks too young for a 77-year-old, but remember what Michael did with his face in his Ghost & Thriller videos - how many layers of fake skin can be applied to make you look totally different!!

On the other hand, even if they did not take such a crazy risk to show up disguised both of hem, as the Blonde Lady (MJ) and Hatman (Elvis), what if the Blonde and the Hatman were put there just to raise questions in people's minds and make them talk!?? Just to provoke thoughts and debates and controversies about who they might be!! or represent!

Maybe MJ 's funeral was not the only time we saw Elvis in disguise...more or less...

1. Elvis at the Obama inauguration 2009 facial comparison - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2. Elvis in 1977 vs Extra in Home Alone 1990 -- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

[...]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCK1WS1Xngw[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnaabj_C-Qs&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 02, 2012, 08:45:37 AM
ARTICLE: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

February 02, 2012, 09:42:48 AM
Hey Simm...thanks for the re-post of these videos...they are great.  I was actually wanting to re-watch the Larry King, and here it is :shock: You're good!
Somethings I have always wondered about with this Dave Dave/Larry King video......
1) why does Larry refer to the limo driving into Forest Lawn, as the hearse? It's about at 1:57 in the video....plainly looking at a limo....big difference between those kinds of cars.....
2)Dave Dave contradicts his own story of where they first meet.  At about 2:25 he starts off saying it was at the Encino house
......a very impromptu visit and kept hush hush by his mom.  Then at about 2:45 he talks about how his mom surprised him one day and brought him up to Neverland.  The two homes are very different....so which was it? Did they first meet at Encino or Neverland?
3) I have wondered about he pattern of colored lights/dots behind Dave Dave on the set during the interview.......they just bother me for some reason.  Is there a pattern were should recognize in that?
I have always thought this interview to be odd.  The timing of it was just off for it to be real.  Larry used the word "funeral" for Miko attending....and "burial" for Dave Dave.  We saw on TV the overhead funeral, with all the stars showing up at Forest Lawn.  we did not see all of it correct?  There was a private internment part, right?  What part of this funeral or burial did Miko and Dave Dave attend?  This interview took place the same day.....so I guess they went from the studios to the funeral???
One more thing with this video clip that I just found odd.  At about 2:03....the small running "update" text banner with current headlines....it reads: FDA confirms frog found in Pepsi can
Why on earth would they put a headline with the word Pepsi during a Dave Dave interview, on the day of the funeral....either the media is messing with us, or they truly are stupid (don't get me started, lol) Wasn't the day of the Pepsi accident exactly/or close to the middle of Michael's life?  I think if you use inclusive numbers it was exactly half maybe?  Also....why a frog found in Pepsi? It's green.  Here is a site that has some very interesting information on symbolism of the frog:

Thank you again Simm......I have wanted to re-visit this video for a long time, you just gave me that needed nudge...much appreciated, Sis! Hope you are doing well!  This Lisa exhibit is amazing....still thinking on it all, there is so much to understand!

Blessings to all......
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 02, 2012, 04:43:52 PM
My sweet Wish,  you gave me some homework here!
You pointed out to so many things that I hadn't noticed!
oh my! you've got an eye!!

I will look more into this as soon as I finish with Elvis&Lisa-recent clues... and I'll come back to what you said!
Thank you so much! LOVE you!!!

WOOW!
Years and year and years of careful planning....will take years and years and years of detailed decoding for us ! loll  :lol:

Elvis & Michael are the best teachers ever!!! and no school and no university teaches what they taught us!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

February 04, 2012, 04:31:20 AM
Okay, what the heck, this has been on my mind for a long time.
SimPattyK, this is to add to your super collection of Murray = MJ pics on Jan. 26 above!!

In court, I continually felt I was staring into Michael's eyes. I just couldn't shake it. I know he could do the accent.  Think total body "fatsuit".
(It's just the height thing that's the barrier, but perhaps there's a way we haven't known about, IDK.)

Remember Murray loves Katherine and the 3 kids like they were his own.  He is, "The Source!"
Remember the video TMZ shot of him where he for some reason didn't have much of an accent (like he forgot for a second). :shock: :lol:

Front - "Exhibit B going to rock that trial!"  And he sure did!  Michael you were awesome!
Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 04:46:24 AM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 06:39:59 AM
WWOOOOAAAHOUUU MJonMind you're KILLing me, girl!!

The pics are totally awesomely extraordinarily BAMtastic!!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOVE youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 04, 2012, 10:44:47 AM
[....]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOt-0Xk9Ins&list=FLkC6Y4ea25ltNSLkO1ZDE-Q&index=42&feature=plpp_video[/youtube][/center]

:lol: :lol: ^^ MINUTE 02:43 and 07:13  :lol: :lol:

Quote from: Front
source: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...]
"you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours"---ain't that the way it goes? shiiiiiiiid…your backs must be redder than a baboon's butt.[....]

WONDERFUL VIDEO-MONTAGE OF ALL 31 ELVIS' MOVIES /bravo/
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbjrMgrqagE&feature=related[/youtube]
Uploaded by Colspex on Oct 2, 2010

Clips from all 31 Elvis Presley movies - from the first scene of Love me Tender from 1956 to his last scene in Change of Habit in 1969. Gathering all these clips I watched all Elvises movies in a row. It took me about a year.
My personal favourite? So hard to say. They all have their unique style and charm.

- Love me tender (his first movie) is a must since it's the early Elvis.
- Also his 2nd one "Loving you" is a classic since it brings out everything from Elvis in his early career. It's almost like they wanted to fit everything about him in that movie.
- "Jailhouse Rock" broke my heart, mostly because Elvis refused to watch this movie since his co-star Judy Tyler, died in a tragic accidental death in a car wreck three days after filming was completed. If I would recommend anyone else watching a Elvis movie, I'd pick "Jailhouse rock".
- "G.I Blues" is a fun early flick and "Roustabout" brings out a lot of edge/attitude from Elvis. "King Creyole" is good, but a little dark for my taste.
- Flaming Star has my favourite song performed ("A cane and a high starched collar")
- "Clambake" has the coolest story. I really liked it. Reminds me of Elvis as he probably was in real life. The Prince and the pauper story is very compelling. Also this one has the best ending of all his movies.
- However "Change of Habit", his last movie, has a really worthy final. You can really see the glimpse of "The King" coming out.
- Also be sure to check out Anissa Jones running around all through the movie in "The Trouble With Girls".
- For you Rocky fans, Burgess Meredith (Mickey) has a very cool co-starring roll in "Stay away Joe".

[...]

Here is the official Elvis Hollywood movie list:

1. Love Me Tender 1956
2. Loving You 1957
3. Jailhouse Rock 1957
4. King Creole 1958
5. G.I. Blues 1960
6. Flaming Star 1960
7. Wild in the Country 1961
8. Blue Hawaii
9. Follow That Dream 1962
10. Kid.Galahad 1962
11. Girls! Girls! Girls! 1962
12. It Happened at the World's Fair 1963
13. Fun in Acapulco 1963
14. Kissin' Cousins 1964
15. Viva Las Vegas 1964
16. Roustabout 1964
17. Girl Happy 1965
18. Tickle Me 1965
19. Harum Scarum 1965
20. Frankie And Johnny 1966
21. Paradise Hawaiian Style 1966
22. Spinout 1966
23. Easy Come Easy Go 1967
24. Double Trouble 1967
25. Clambake 1967
26. Stay Away Joe 1968
27. Speedway 1968
28. Live a Little Love a Little 1968
29. Charro 1969
30. The Trouble With Girls 1969
31. Change of habit 1969
[/B]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimPattyKTopic starter

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
February 13, 2012, 05:27:07 PM
There've been many posts about Michael's disguises in this thread.

Here's a video with people talking about how Michael fooled everyone with his disguises!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcY6aAj1N-g&feature=feedu[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions