Rare Moonwalker Video Footage Discovered
October 01, 2011, 07:20:53 AM

A rare copy of Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker film featuring the iconic dance sequence of ‘Smooth Criminal’ was located this week in Studio City, California.

Amy Redman, a raw stock broker who worked with Moonwalker’s live action director, Colin Chilvers for a number of years, came forward Tuesday with three   afraid/ reels of film that contain over 30 minutes of footage.

"“I have the only release print ever made for use in the USA. It consists of the live action portion of Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker. Michael had a dream and Moonwalker is the result of his visions,” said Redman.

Chilvers had this print made to screen for his TV commercial clients…a reel of his current work so to speak….after having spent years on Moonwalker’s production with Michael Jackson. Redman had the print inspected by a local film historian/projectionist who verified the print is in good condition. Redman had worked closely with the Chilvers on the production. The reels had been in Redman’s procession for years. It was not until Michael Jackson’s death that Redman decided to come forward with the reels.

Redman is hopeful a deal can be worked out for the purchase of the print. “At this time I feel it’s the best opportunity to get this footage to parties that are willing to appreciate the vast talents of Michael Jackson, which I witnessed personally.”

"Piece by Piece Mj is reveald",and this is GOOD news my friends.What I find intresting is the REEL OF FILM,lol  lolol/ ,like EVERYTHING IS A MOVIE  8-)!!!! SimPattyK you were right,after all and you are a genius my friend!!!!!

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: Rare Moonwalker Video Footage Discovered
October 01, 2011, 09:39:37 AM
Oh wow.. when when when we'll see that?  /woohoo/ we're sure willing to appreciate his vast talents!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

October 01, 2011, 11:03:50 AM

A rare copy of Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker film featuring the iconic dance sequence of ‘Smooth Criminal’ was located this week in Studio City, California.

Amy Redman, a raw stock broker who worked with Moonwalker’s live action director, Colin Chilvers for a number of years, came forward Tuesday with three   afraid/ reels of film that contain over 30 minutes of footage.

"“I have the only release print ever made for use in the USA. It consists of the live action portion of Michael Jackson’s Moonwalker. Michael had a dream and Moonwalker is the result of his visions,” said Redman.

Chilvers had this print made to screen for his TV commercial clients…a reel of his current work so to speak….after having spent years on Moonwalker’s production with Michael Jackson. Redman had the print inspected by a local film historian/projectionist who verified the print is in good condition. Redman had worked closely with the Chilvers on the production. The reels had been in Redman’s procession for years. It was not until Michael Jackson’s death that Redman decided to come forward with the reels.

Redman is hopeful a deal can be worked out for the purchase of the print. “At this time I feel it’s the best opportunity to get this footage to parties that are willing to appreciate the vast talents of Michael Jackson, which I witnessed personally.”

Maybe I'm missing something here.  The way I read this it doesn't leave me feeling like it's anything new...it's just the "original print".  To be honest...to me it just says we're seeing another opportunist based on the parts that I highlighted.  If it contained new and unseen footage then maybe it could be part of a plan...but otherwise it just seems to me to be a..."Hey look what I've got...now PAY me for it" scenario.  I guess time will tell (as it always does). ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

October 01, 2011, 12:05:55 PM

Maybe I'm missing something here.  The way I read this it doesn't leave me feeling like it's anything new...it's just the "original print".  To be honest...to me it just says we're seeing another opportunist based on the parts that I highlighted.  If it contained new and unseen footage then maybe it could be part of a plan...but otherwise it just seems to me to be a..."Hey look what I've got...now PAY me for it" scenario.  I guess time will tell (as it always does). ;)

I agree, and as you said we'll have to wait and see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 01, 2011, 06:16:00 PM

Agree with everything you wrote.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions