3 Dreams I Had This Week (Last 1 was BAMDAY!)
October 01, 2011, 10:17:42 AM
So I think the recent trial has been on my mind consciously and subconsciously because dreams have been coming for me related to the trial and this whole adventure.

The first dream was on Monday night. It was a two parter.

The first part: I was basically like a fly on the wall. The Jackson Family minus mom and dad were at this spiral staircase that looked like could be a back way to leave from the courthouse. The family had very similar clothes on from the trial. I think Janet's was exactly the same. They all had their sunglasses on. Michael was sitting down in the middle of the bunch and he looked so happy but he appeared to be blind or acting like he was blind because he wouldn't look at the person who was talking to him. He actually wasn't looking at anyone. He was looking off into space but I can tell he understood what was being said because of his smile. He also, I think, had a cane in his hand. The family appeared to be happy to see him but somber that they had to go through all of this and it seemed like the family haven't seen him in awhile. I think Jackie and Tito were behind Michael,seated on two of the above steps and Randy and Jermaine could've been almost next to MJ but standing up on the step and Janet was standing up, comforting Michael by touching his arm as she said how much she missed him. And unfortunately, my view couldn't see Rebbie but I think she was next to Janet. It was a very touching and emotional moment.

The second part: Kenny Ortega, one other person and I were in this room that kind of look like a science classroom. The only light coming into the room was from the windows so it was pretty dim in the room. And I don't remember much but I know that me and my fellow student, I guess, were studying this adventure and Ortega was helping us along but he seemed to be a little bit more stern in the dream but somewhat nice. So if I were to take my dream as fact, I would say Ortega is a knower.  lolol/

The second dream was on Tuesday night. I was in the home of Neverland. I have no clue which room it was or why I was there but I was there with MJ's children. All of his children seemed to be much younger, toddlers, than they are now but this was post-June 25th. I was actually surprised in the dream how easily accessible they were to a mere stranger, although I knew I wouldn't harm them. I think I was babysitting them. And I think Paris said something that could've been conceive as a clue but I don't remember what it was. I knew she said it after I asked her a question because I figured why not try to get some answers since I am here and I believe in the hoax adventure. And then I remember Blanket putting his index finger into the plug socket. And I was telling him firmly, "No, Take your finger out of there." It took a few times to tell him before he listened and then I immediately woke up. Now I know this was a dream because if I saw him put his finger in there, I would have immediately picked him up and then told him why he shouldn't do that but hey... it was a dream.

My third dream was just now (Saturday, Oct. 1). There were many parts to this dream but the part that would matter to you is the last one. I was at my family reunion and my family and I were all together in the main living room, I guess, talking and chatting with the TV on but we weren't really paying attention to what was on. There was a Jacksons Special on TV and they were in one of the family member's home. And they were in their living room, gathered as a family, singing a song. (I just realized that we were almost mirroring them by being in the same room and gathering as a family except we weren't singing, we were talking) So some of the brothers had their solo part and then Michael's was last so of course, Michael can't just sit down like everyone else. He had to get up start dancing and singing. He was also the only one wearing all white so he really stood out from everyone else, who were wearing dark neutral colors. And when he started singing, my family was cheering and paying attention. Then after he sang, the camera followed him, where he walked to a podium. Now the show was supposed to be filmed PRE-June 25th but I think that was a lie and it was actually live. So Michael walks up to the podium, he made some general statement about the media and then went into his shows for the This Is It tour and I could tell that the way he was talking that he was going to reveal the truth and I just broke down crying, holding on to one of my cousins and told her that I was investigating this for over 2 years. My brother (who knows in real life that I believe he could be alive), walked up to me and pat me on the back and then went to tell other family members why I was so emotional. His speech was quickly interrupted and I remember seeing a blank screen and hearing some reporter saying Michael Jackson is talking crazy and I said no, he is not. And then the show was turned back on but it wasn't on MJ at the podium but a pre-taped show that was going to reveal everything. And I remember there was a short clip of a teenage-looking Michael saying someone actually spotted me, the adult me so I thought in the dream that Michael actually never looked different from Thriller era. That he was still brown skin and that the lighter skin MJ was a double so that the real one could live his life privately. As some of you may know, I don't quite believe this but I do think the Bad era is where he broke away and did hire a double and went in and out of public when he chose so it wasn't so far off with what I believe now. Unfortunately, the dream faded away before I could get more info. What I actually loved about the dream was that I felt like my family wasn't judging me for being so emotional and believing all this time. They probably were confused by my reaction but they didn't judge and I enjoyed that comfort in the dream. Unfortunately, I am not so sure that's how it would be if it happened in real life.  :lol:

For right now, I am not really digging that deeply with these dreams. I'll just wait and see what happens and see if any one of my dreams were telling me something before it happened.

Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 10:24:57 AM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Blessings to you - thank you for sharing this with us.

I've had a dream that did come true. In my dream I was on a trip with my classmates. The dream foretold of a days worth of events, actually it was only snippets of that day, like snapshots of time. It foretold of me meeting my first boyfriend/fiance to whom I ended up dating for almost 5 years. I did not know the guy before the trip and I had never been to the location/place that was in my dream but it all played out exactly as my dream. Do I know why I had that dream? Not exactly but I do know that it wasn't for several weeks afterwards before my mind instantly took me back to the dream and I had a serious  OMG! moment.  I say this to tell you that I do believe that some people are given future events in dreams.

I will think about your dreams to see what connections make sense in my mind. Please share with us if you have any more dreams. God bless you mightily.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
I had another dream about Michael 2 days ago too. I was at his house and Katherine was there too. She told me that Michael is out but about to come home. I was looking at his stuff, trying his outfits and hats on and the one I tried was the Smooth Criminal hat. I was waiting for him to arrive and then the door bell rang and I heard Michael's voice and then damn I woke up. :lol: I always wake up at best parts. :lol: My jaw dropped when I was watching the trial because the bell rang at the trial too, just like in my dream and also today I saw a video where a reporter on HLN was saying 'Annie are you ok? Annie are you ok?' and I was trying the Smooth Criminal hat in my dream. :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hi all i find i sight that explains the dreams if you want i can reserch translate and pout what i find hear. :) for me is wark but from person to person the simpols in the dreams may have ather meaning. do you want to look;
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@looking4truth stairs= dificultys and abstiguls that have to pass to saceed. in your to find the truth.  what was realy happen that night. when samene ii present but  he is like he is not there = he is there with anather form , he now what is happening and when the right time came he will reavil his self.
like  your 3 dream.
kids=you will have happines. samething good is going to happen in your life
the ather things you have to reserchet in the ather post like index finger (la toya)
 :)
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 06:42:29 PM by ovelias
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@purelove
hats=you will meet the person that you admire. :)
cloths=happy things is caming to your live and very soon
 ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I wish I would dream something but NO...no dreams lately.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

I think we all had dreams this month.. I had already posted mine last week.. Since last week I haven't dreamt about Michael.. :( Glad he is coming into your dreams. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Thank you everyone for your responses and sharing your dreams and analysis. I appreciate that. I bet Michael is in a lot of people's dreams since the trial started. And ovelias, I hope you're right about your findings on what kids mean that something good will happen in my life because Lord knows I need that.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions