Michael Jackson's upcoming tribute concert will be the first live pay-per-view show on social networking website Facebook.com.

Millions of fans in over 100 countries are expected to tune in to see the likes of the Black Eyed Peas, Beyonce, Christina Aguilera and Smokey Robinson perform at the Michael Forever Tribute Concert in Wales on 8 October (11) thanks to a deal between Facebook, Milyoni, multi-platform distribution company Ridgeline Entertainment and fanetwork, a global social broadcaster.

Using Milyoni's Social Live technology and powered by fanetwork, the show will be available to all fans for less than $5 (£3).

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

:lol:

The clues are getting so obvious now. It's just amazing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Thanks for sharing this information. Once again it will be a first and likely to set records. Only Michael can accomplish this IMO.

I'd love to sign up but have been unable to get to the place in order to do this. If anyone finds a specific link where one could sign up for this concert through Facebook, let me know. I can't find it.

Blessings :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

_Anna_

:lol:

The clues are getting so obvious now. It's just amazing.
Please elaborate, bec, I'm extremelly tired, it's 7.30 here and I haven't have my coffee yet..... What clue?

So you have to pay even to see it online? To me it looks desperate, the tickets obviously didn't sell if they say the show will be available to all people for less than 5$. Why do they insist with this show? If I was in their shoes and an event planned by me had gone that bad I would cancel it out of pride and self-esteem- if the people don't want it why shove it on their throats?

This pay per view is...
Last Edit: October 01, 2011, 11:50:49 PM by _Anna_
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Michael Jackson Will Be Sued Over Jackson 5
We've learned there was a
[size=14px !important][color=rgb(0, 153, 0) !important]secret[/color][/size] meeting yesterday at the [size=14px !important][/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0) !important]Beverly Hills Hotel[/color][/size], whereMichael Jackson made it clear -- he will not perform with Janet and the Jackson 5; and the dude who organized the concert tour tells us he will sue them.

As we first reported, Jacko's manager
[size=14px !important][/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0) !important]signed[/color][/size]a deal on behalf of M.J. to perform with his sis and bros at Cowboy Stadium in Arlington, Texas in 2010. Part of the deal -- that he not sign any other concert deal for 18 months. But then Jacko went and signed up for his London concerts which are scheduled to begin in July.

The company that organized the family concert --- AllGood Entertainment -- got Michael, daddy Joe Jackson and several others in a room yesterday at the Bev Hills Hotel. Joe tried to convince Michael that the family tour should go on, but Michael wouldn't budge because it would have aired on pay-per-view and M.J. said he doesn't like pay-per-view!
[size=14px !important][/color][color=rgb(0, 153, 0) !important]The meeting[/color][/size] was heated and no one agreed to anything.

Patrick Allocco of AllGood Entertainment tells us he's going to sue Jackson and his family next week.

Stay tuned.

UPDATE: Patrick Allocco has resubmitted his offer for MJ to perform with the Jackson 5 and Janet without the pay-per-view. For this one night event, MJ would be paid $3million, Janet $1mil, and the brothers would get $500,000 to split.

Allocco is making this his last and final offer. If Jacko refuses, AllGood Entertainment will proceed with suing him and his family.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

Via Facebook: Live-stream of Michael Jackson tribute concert

Summary: Can’t attend the Michael Forever Tribute Concert in person? Don’t worry; Facebook has you covered.

Milyoni and Ridgeline Entertainment have announced that the Michael Forever Tribute Concert will be streamed live on Facebook (mfortribute) from the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff, Wales. They are calling it “the first live Pay-Per-View event available to Facebook’s global audience.” The concert will take place on October 8 starting at 10:00 AM PST (1:00 PM EST).

Viewers can purchase access to the live broadcast in advance for 40 Facebook Credits or $4.00 via PayPal. On the day of the event, tickets will cost 50 Facebook Credits or $5.00 via PayPal.

Millions of fans from over 100 countries are expected to participate in honor of MJ. The event will be hosted by Jamie Foxx and will feature performances from leading recording artists, including Beyoncé, Christina Aguilera, The Black Eyed Peas, and Smokey Robinson, among many others.

Milyoni’s Social Live technology allows participants to Like, comment, chat, and share the live concert experience with fellow fans online. In addition, viewers can easily purchase related music and event merchandise through a shopping cart application embedded within the concert’s official Facebook Page.

If Milyoni sounds familiar, that’s because Universal Pictures partnered with it last month. The movie studio used the F-commerce developer’s Social Theater to offer movies for rent on Facebook.

“Hosting a concert on Facebook is instantly a worldwide event,” Milyoni founder and CEO John Corpus said in a statement. “With the incredible venue and the global appeal of these artists, the Michael Forever Tribute promises to be the biggest concert event available on Facebook to date.”

“The ability to broadcast concerts into every corner of the globe and connect directly with fans through Facebook is the most significant opportunity that can happen within the entertainment industry today,” Charlie Stuart Gay, president of fanetwork and executive producer of Ridgeline, said in a statement. “We are fortunate that technology can complement the producers and artists to pay tribute in a manner that is as utterly unique as the legend that will forever remain ‘The King of Pop.’”
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thanks for sharing this information. Once again it will be a first and likely to set records. Only Michael can accomplish this IMO.

I'd love to sign up but have been unable to get to the place in order to do this. If anyone finds a specific link where one could sign up for this concert through Facebook, let me know. I can't find it.

Blessings :)

I cannot find the link to pay too  >:(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

bec

Because it won't be offered. Don't you guys get it?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Are you entertained?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

all4loveandbelieve

Because it won't be offered. Don't you guys get it?

I agree..There will be no tribute. How can you do a tribute to a man who is alive???
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Cinco pesos? Hope PayPal is a payment option.  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

“Your life is like a ship. You're the captain of it. The way you steer it is the way that it is going to go.” ~ Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal