you've probabaly discussed this before, but I find it somewhat amusing: have you ever noticed how many times michael sang about death and rising from the dead?
here are some examples:

"And it's just the way he Thought it would be, 'Cause the day has come For him to be free...I'm alive and I'm here forever" - "the man"

"I Am The Damned, I Am The Dead, I Am The Agony Inside The Dying Head" - "who is it"

"I'm the living dead, the dark thoughts in your head" - "threatened". and I especially like the ending of this song (from the twillight zone): "What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning".

"Just when you thought he was done, he comes to give it again. They can put around the world today, He wanna write my obituary" - "breaking news"

"if the angels took me from this earth, I would tell them bring me back...I’d turn it all around and try to get back down" - "heaven can wait".

and these two are just plain bizarre:

"Take my name and just let me be" - "stranger in moscow", when you think about how it's the king of pop who died, not micheal jackson the man.

"To escape the world I've got to enjoy that simple dance, And it seemed that everything was on my side (Blood on my side)" - "blood on the dancefloor"

I think that most of it doesn't mean anything, but the songs from "invincible" could have something to do with hoax.

Good night from Isreal. L.O.V.E
 mj_bad/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
There's A Man
Who Plays The Game Of Life So Well
There's Such A Man
His Thoughts You Can Never Tell
And It's Just The Way He Thought It Would Be
'Cause The Day Has Come For Him To Be Free
Then He Laughs, He Kicks And
Rolls Up His Sleeves
I'm Alive And I'm Here Forever

Andrea

I agree that Michael has been giving us clues for years - there is so much more to his songs besides sheer awesomeness that we'd missed pre-June 25th.

Goodnight from Canada with love, always.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions