lorelaTopic starter

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I saw a man who was familiar to me at today's trial. The officer on the following pictures:

I think he's the same person as was Murray's attorney in his child support trial. That man was also at Michael's "funeral" - which means that he was close to Michael, because the funeral was private.
If you don't know about which attorney I'm writing about here's the video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12DQ-ojrVlQ&feature=player_embedded[/youtube].

What is your opinion?
Look closely at him at the funeral.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Your screencaps will help solve the question that you are addressing...but they also point to something else that I mentioned in the chat.  The "trojan horse" on the back desk disappeared and then reappeared...and you caught it "missing" in these pics.  If this is live...how did that happen?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
In my humble opinion, that's not the same man. The one at the funeral looks younger and so different than the guard at the trial imo.

@Love4Michael

Where is the trojan horse?
  suspicious//
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

I'm going to watch the testimony again (once it's uploaded on YT)...but right after I noticed it missing and mentioned it on chat...BAM it was back...LOL
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'm going to watch the testimony again (once it's uploaded on YT)...but right after I noticed it missing and mentioned it on chat...BAM it was back...LOL

:lol:

Is that a trojan horse? I was trying to understand what it was. The head part looks like a trojan horse tho.
:D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Speaking of Trojan Horses....I'm really beginning to question how "live" this live feed really is.  I've been watching the trial via live feed on my computer, but I also can see it on local television( I run them simultaneously).  Lately there's been a 2 or 3 second delay between the two (the computer feed is faster).  At one point the TV feed went down for a few seconds and then it came back.  But rather than a delay in the dialogue like before, it was a totally different dialogue ALL TOGETHER and nothing they had testified earlier!

WTF??

What the person had testified to moments earlier on the computer was completely different than what was being said on the TV.  :shock:  Then moments after that, the news cut to something else claiming they were having technical difficulties. It has occured 3 times on different occasions.  Now items that were once there in the court room are disappearing and reappearing......something is not right with all this!

bangbang

Seems like someone is planting clues or messages with these toys and constantly changing them each day....and why do they keep changing the court security people each day? :roll:

:geek:

Trojan Horse: has come to mean any trick or stratagem that causes a target to invite a foe into a securely protected space. (referring to the media maybe?)

Trojan Horse (virus): associated with You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login presented as useful or harmless to induce the user to install and run them. (funny how the "live" feed suddenly crashed)

mj_dance/

Last Edit: October 03, 2011, 05:13:27 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

i agree Snoopy71. the live feed is very questionable because when you watch from tmz, they are like 10 to 30 seconds ahead  :roll:  and of course they are always ahead in everything michael jackson related. that might mean nothing but something aint right about the "live" feed. but it could be really live cuz there are other journalists in the courtroom observing things so....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation." - Michael Jackson

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Mystery solved....but one has to ask, why are there always the same courthouse security guards at every court hearing, regardless of where the trial is being held.??

This was brought up at the beginning of this circus we call the hoax.
Last Edit: October 04, 2011, 05:33:10 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

hhmm am not sure what to read. everything here is very interesting but why will the trial go oin if MJ is not really dead? Although i belive he is reading all this topic that is going on as i have read others on and on and on. well what will happend if Michael appeared during the trial?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

The trial could go on because it's staged... it may be live but it's not real because Michael ain't dead. IMO this trial is his big show... something people have never seen before. There are a lot of weird things like a stuffed elephant in the court house.... yep right in front of the camera's. Now that isn't very professional for a man slaughter case is it? It could refer to 'the elephant in the room'...

And what happens if Michael appears during the trial? If he appears during the trial, I think 1) he's one of the jurors, or 2) he is the last one to testify. And what happens then?? Uhhh.... I think the entire internet will crash again  :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

you guys have some good eyes! I wish i could watch more of it today :(
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

It doesnt look like the same man to me but that is just my opinion!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Speechless, Speechless, That\'s how you make me feel!!!
I Love You now and forever Michael

This man right next to Janet looks similar it think....
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 05:00:48 AM by underthemoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions