Re: Photog Zimmerman on HLN /DrDrew show.
October 13, 2011, 08:07:37 PM
Yes indeed it was an interesting interview between Dr Drew and Zimmerman. The speech did sound as though it came from MJ or a family member. What I found most interesting was when Zimmerman said he included two numbers I believe in the bottom right hand corner of the tribute portrait of Michael. The numbers 8 over 15.   Eight is for the 8 times he did photoshoots and 15 for the 15 years he knew MJ.
Now if you take 8 from 15 you are left with 7. I wonder perhaps if this is the last 7 we've been looking for?  :)

You  never know with MJ

Loveumj
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 13, 2011, 10:45:31 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Yes indeed it was an interesting interview between Dr Drew and Zimmerman. The speech did sound as though it came from MJ or a family member. What I found most interesting was when Zimmerman said he included two numbers I believe in the bottom right hand corner of the tribute portrait of Michael. The numbers 8 over 15.   Eight is for the 8 times he did photoshoots and 15 for the 15 years he knew MJ.
Now if you take 8 from 15 you are left with 7. I wonder perhaps if this is the last 7 we've been looking for?  :)

You  never know with MJ

Loveumj

It could be :shock:  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 13, 2011, 11:03:03 PM
B - good to see you   bearhug

thank you for posting that picture. When I first saw it I thought it was odd that he painted ET on there. Then, I thought it was odd that LMP was included - even if he did have reason. LMP and ET both have meaning in this hoax - ET more recently.

Okay - the two sets of eyes have me thinking of the first few months of the hoax when the Jackson brothers had their picture on that website and Michael's eyes were in the shadows. It also had me thinking about the many times we've seen eyes hidden in the pictures. And I think it was Front that said the eyes have it? Yesterday Front said something about looking into the darkened places...

Seek the answers in the darkness. Do not be afraid to venture into hidden shadows, for you will SEE the unmistakable LIGHT surrounding the "madness" of your scope. Bolster your foothold and hone your vision while walking the path of wisdom---and soon you shall SEE, every corner, crevice, fissure...with CLARITY.

I don't think this is an accident and there is no reason for the artist to do this unless there is meaning. I look forward to hearing what others think about this.

LoveuMJ - great job :) I noticed the number 7 too but I saw it differently

1+5=6
6+8=14 (77)

Blessings
Last Edit: October 13, 2011, 11:05:50 PM by voiceforthesilent
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 13, 2011, 11:09:19 PM

Here is the painting they are talking about in the video. I noticed that this first painting has Lisa Marie with 2 sets of eyes and you can just barely see the 8/15. On the painting they showed on Dr. Drew you can clearly see the 8/15 and the background in that area is more purple than black. I don't think Lisa Marie has 2 sets of eyes on the video.  I took a screen shot from the video, but I am unable to attach it. They show a good view of it starting at 5:36 in the video. What do you think the 2 sets of eyes mean?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhPMvx4v_Y&feature=player_embedded[/youtube]

Maybe the two sets of eyes mean a sign of illusion???  :geek:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

October 14, 2011, 06:02:22 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhPMvx4v_Y[/youtube]

Excuse what I'm about to say and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but SCREW DR.DREW /toldya/ ....(that rhymes lol) for bringing up the pedophile case and for saying that being childlike isn't healthy!  WTF?? What does HE KNOW?! He's NEVER BEEN IN MJ'S SHOES NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH GROWING UP! He's not a real doctor speaking that way. A doc is supposed to be sensitive and understanding. I don't like him after hearing that. May God bless him....
Exactly, well said /bravo/ .  If Dr.Drew can say all this stuff about MJ.  Why did him not help MJ that is my question to Dr. Drew.  MJ is simply the best man in the world to me.  He will always be my angel.  Too bad that other men in the world are not as loving, innocent, and child-like as MJ is.  MJ, we love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

October 14, 2011, 08:11:11 PM
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZhPMvx4v_Y[/youtube]

Excuse what I'm about to say and I hope this doesn't offend anyone but SCREW DR.DREW /toldya/ ....(that rhymes lol) for bringing up the pedophile case and for saying that being childlike isn't healthy!  WTF?? What does HE KNOW?! He's NEVER BEEN IN MJ'S SHOES NOR HAS HE EVER BEEN WHAT HE'S BEEN THROUGH GROWING UP! He's not a real doctor speaking that way. A doc is supposed to be sensitive and understanding. I don't like him after hearing that. May God bless him....
Exactly, well said /bravo/ .  If Dr.Drew can say all this stuff about MJ.  Why did him not help MJ that is my question to Dr. Drew.  MJ is simply the best man in the world to me.  He will always be my angel.  Too bad that other men in the world are not as loving, innocent, and child-like as MJ is.  MJ, we love you always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMEN TO THAT! /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 10:51:11 PM
Alpharie and Darkchild - I do agree with you that Michael is everything good but the media has lied about Michael for years and the public bought into it. They now have deep seated impressions about a man that is nothing like he really is. How is that supposed to be corrected if nobody talks about it?

Let's just say that Dr Drew totally sided with Zimmerman - those that believe Michael is the worst thing that walked this planet would tune the show out thinking that it was extremely biased. The only way to reach the audience that it's intended for is to play it fair and bring up the questions that the general public believe. Does that make sense?

I truly believe that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Michael's name, his legacy and his image has been deeply tarnished. His name and his image are his business. But more importantly as a child of God those things are held in high reverence. It's right up there with integrity and character for which the media (and s***don) also destroyed. He couldn't go home to Neverland. He was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for someone to falsely accuse him again. He had several dozen lawsuits pending in court. The media and general public made fun of him at every turn. How does one live like that? Especially when your children are now getting to an age where they will hear these lies? Will they be treated the same just because they are his children? Probably, yes, if Michael were still "alive" because people thought Michael had damaged them by shielding them - not knowing that they went out in public without him and nobody knew who they were. LOL.  /toldya/

I guess my point is to not be discouraged or frustrated by these things. In order to right all of these wrongs it takes time and patience. These lies have to be brought up so that the truth will be revealed. The more people hear stories like this the better they will understand and believe who Michael the man really is. The ones we need to attack are those in the media who practice copycat journalism, posting lies upon lies in order to make a name for themselves, not once caring to research whether their information is accurate.

Hang in there. It's all for L.O.V.E.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

October 15, 2011, 01:07:08 AM
Alpharie and Darkchild - I do agree with you that Michael is everything good but the media has lied about Michael for years and the public bought into it. They now have deep seated impressions about a man that is nothing like he really is. How is that supposed to be corrected if nobody talks about it?

Let's just say that Dr Drew totally sided with Zimmerman - those that believe Michael is the worst thing that walked this planet would tune the show out thinking that it was extremely biased. The only way to reach the audience that it's intended for is to play it fair and bring up the questions that the general public believe. Does that make sense?

I truly believe that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Michael's name, his legacy and his image has been deeply tarnished. His name and his image are his business. But more importantly as a child of God those things are held in high reverence. It's right up there with integrity and character for which the media (and s***don) also destroyed. He couldn't go home to Neverland. He was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for someone to falsely accuse him again. He had several dozen lawsuits pending in court. The media and general public made fun of him at every turn. How does one live like that? Especially when your children are now getting to an age where they will hear these lies? Will they be treated the same just because they are his children? Probably, yes, if Michael were still "alive" because people thought Michael had damaged them by shielding them - not knowing that they went out in public without him and nobody knew who they were. LOL.  /toldya/

I guess my point is to not be discouraged or frustrated by these things. In order to right all of these wrongs it takes time and patience. These lies have to be brought up so that the truth will be revealed. The more people hear stories like this the better they will understand and believe who Michael the man really is. The ones we need to attack are those in the media who practice copycat journalism, posting lies upon lies in order to make a name for themselves, not once caring to research whether their information is accurate.

Hang in there. It's all for L.O.V.E.

You're right & thanks. :) DrDrew was interviewing LKL more in depth today(I think it will be back on later on tonight if you wish to view it), and he was speaking highly of Michael...he and Harry Belefonte(sp) were both saying very nice things. It was a great show. I guess I as well as others just get TOO offended when we hear a bad word spoken of Michael. And some like myself take it personally because we can all in someway relate to Michael....like he's actually apart of who we are. Almost like family ya know? But at the same time, we'll never know the Michael that his family experienced...and is most than likely still experiencing.  moonwalk_/ So I agree w/you. Thanks for the enlightment and encouragement.

Much love and blessings bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Jennie

October 16, 2011, 12:27:25 AM

I truly believe that it's going to get worse before it gets better. Michael's name, his legacy and his image has been deeply tarnished. His name and his image are his business. But more importantly as a child of God those things are held in high reverence. It's right up there with integrity and character for which the media (and s***don) also destroyed. He couldn't go home to Neverland. He was constantly looking over his shoulder waiting for someone to falsely accuse him again. He had several dozen lawsuits pending in court. The media and general public made fun of him at every turn. How does one live like that? Especially when your children are now getting to an age where they will hear these lies? Will they be treated the same just because they are his children? Probably, yes, if Michael were still "alive" because people thought Michael had damaged them by shielding them - not knowing that they... 

You are exactly right when you mention all the negative stuff that has been put out there about Michael.  Now call me naive but I'm just wondering how can they make things worse? They've already also distroyed his financial image, his caracter through drug addiction and the child molestation charges... I'm just not sure what is left to destroy to make things worse... perhaps is friendships and family relationships.  I would like to hope we are past the worse phase and getting into the better one... I'm an optimist! Let's not forget some of the media are starting to acknowledge he also had a very human side to him and that is "better" !  :-\ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions