PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson Feared Assassination During 'This Is It' Tour, Bodyguard Says

Michael Jackson feared he would be shot dead on stage during his scheduled comeback performance in London and planned to wear a bulletproof vest for the "This Is It" concerts, his British security chief asserts.

The legendary musician was under such pressure before his press conference at London's O2 Arena in March 2009 that he had to drink half a bottle of whiskey "to calm his nerves," former bodyguard Matt Fiddes told The People.

"Michael had got it into his head that someone would shoot him, so he drank the whiskey, virtually a half-bottle, to steady himself," Fiddes said. "He was certain he was going to get shot because of all the bad press from his past."

"It was his first public ­appearance for ages and he believed he was going to get ­murdered. He was p***ed four or five hours ­before the ­conference. It was a mad panic. We were all ­trying to get him to sober up."

Fiddes' statement came after the first week of the involuntary manslaughter trial in Los Angeles of Michael Jackson's physician. Dr. Conrad Murray, 58, is being portrayed by the prosecution as an incompetent doctor whose gross negligence in administering propofol -- a risky drug which requires close monitoring of patient in controlled medical settings -- led to Jackson's death on June 25, 2009.

Defense attorney Edward Chernoff argues that Jackson caused his own death, unable to cope with his deteriorating finances and pressures to live up to expectations after a 10-year hiatus.

Fiddes recalls the day after Jackson's rather disappointing five-minute performance on the launch of his comeback tour. "Michael said to me, 'I fear I'm not going to make these concerts or may get assassinated on stage. Please can you make sure my ­children are OK.'"

"He was a mess. He told me that during his four-month trial before being cleared of child molestation in 2005 he had to wear a bulletproof vest every day," Fiddes said.

"Michael said he'd have to wear one through the concerts and wasn't sure how he'd get through them because of his worries."

"This was the last time I saw him alive."

The prosecutors played an incredibly sad tape of Jackson's voice on the opening day of his death trial, recorded just weeks before his death, coupled with a photo of his lifeless body.

The King of Pop said in an almost unintelligible voice: "We have to be phenomenal. When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, 'I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go. I've never seen nothing like this. Go. It's amazing. He's the greatest entertainer in the world.'"

Fiddes said Jackson sounded "incoherent" and "almost erratic" when he spoke to the star on the phone three days before his death.

"I spoke to Michael on the phone three days before he died and he seemed really high, almost out of it."

Thirteen witnesses testified in the first week of Murray's trial, with evidence suggesting that Jackson was clinically dead before he got to the hospital.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
The legendary musician was under such pressure before his press conference at London's O2 Arena in March 2009 that he had to drink half a bottle of whiskey "to calm his nerves," former bodyguard Matt Fiddes told The People.

Ohh great, now they're making the man an alcoholic. lol

"It was his first public ­appearance for ages and he believed he was going to get ­murdered. He was p***ed four or five hours ­before the ­conference. It was a mad panic. We were all ­trying to get him to sober up."

So, the murder theory was fed by the bodyguard as well. I'm sure that he was excited but not because he was scared to get murdered but he was excited because that was the first time he was meeting his fans in a long time and that was the day the hoax started. That was the announcement of the hoax, so it is so normal for him to be excited.   albino/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

Soon after the O2 announcement, I heard on the news that there was a threat made stating someone (or maybe more than one) were going to take out Michael Jackson AND his fans at the O2.  My first thought - I wouldn't want to be there. Then the story vanished into thin air. I watched CNN later to see if they were talking about it and nada. Very odd.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

If I was going to launch such an innovating project on a global scale - I would also have to drink a half of the bottle of whisky! :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
We all seem to be going around in circles again...all this stuff was released two years ago, when the FBI files were released.

Yes, I believe MJ was under witness protection because of this...there have been a few threats made against him and the fans....

But there was no way he could get out of the contracts with AEG.  That's what I believe and always have and always will....

Most of the key players in this hoax, are undercover FBI agents...including CM...AS we all know, he will do anything for money...

And as released recently, the Firefighter/paramedics are also FBI/LAPD...the show goes on and on...and piece by piece MJ will be revealed....

God Bless.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

yeah ! ah no . this is i am pretty sure the bodyguard who claimed to be blankets father.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

soo...michael feared for his life so much so that he would have to take necessary precautions to avoid assassination and wear a bulletproof vest but...he trusts a newly hired doctor to inject him with a deadly sedative that is only administered in a hospital setting for surgeries. That's pretty lovely. he fears for his life only when it comes to concerts. yup..makes total sense to me.  ;)

but we all knowt he truth:

michael wore a bulletproof vest in both circumstances, but not limiting himself to this one.

a bulletproof vest is symbolism for protection and security. he's been wearing a bulletproof vest figuratively for nearly his entire life.
Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 11:14:26 AM by mrbigshot
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Coming soon to a trial near you; MJ: the resurrection

curls

Nice one, MrBigShot, but he was broke you know, so he was being forced into doing the concerts to make a few dollars ..... while at the same time he had so much money he could afford to pay unscrupulous doctors for whatever drugs took his fancy.  ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

And he likes to eat healthy organic foods as was shown in the clip of him living in Ireland, yet he would take drugs for sleeping and drink heavily.
He also was a genius, reading constantly even in medical fields, so he would know the dangers of taking propofol without proper equipment.
If a sniper was to take him down, there were umpteen other occasions for that to happen, and as Back stated, there needs to be more elaborate ways to kill someone of MJ's status than the bullet these days because investigations are better. lol
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually I would say Michael feared and discovered assassination even before TII, otherwise I can't believe MJ escaped just assuming assassination on the stage.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions