all4loveandbelieve

Re: Jermaine Jackson- Still Giving Clues
October 04, 2011, 08:33:15 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Jermaine believes in God.  He is saying Michael is with God.
Usually when you believe in God, you do not speak of the deceased in present tense. In most religions, when someone dies, they leave our living world and precede onto heaven. They are not talked about in the living sense anymore because their body has died. Our body belongs to earth and is reincarnated, our spirit belongs to the Divine. Always has and always will.
Not necessarily. I believe in God, but not reincarnation. therfore i believe my Mom and Dad are safe with God in Heaven. Everyone has different beliefs. I know Jermaine isnt JW anymore, but Katherine and some of the others are, and they believe he is sleeping right now. So I also feel Jermaine could mean alot of different things by this statement. He could mean that they know he is at FL and is well protected. I was excited about it at first too when I heard him say it, until I thought about it more.  :-\

No dear, this is not what Jermaine meant.. He is very well protected alive.. When you are dead you are not protected.. You are dead.. When you are dead you do not need protection.. Michael is alive..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

October 04, 2011, 11:07:47 PM
Thank you for sharing this with us. It's always great to see Jermaine. Yes, I like him and I believe he is protecting Michael.

There is no reason for me to jump on the bandwagon and explain why I believe like Moon or PureLove but I do respect the views of those that think otherwise. In the end one or more of us will be right in our assumptions...and I hope it's me :)

So, for those that believe he's speaking about MJ being safe in Heaven, what is your take on the comments "This is it but it's really not it. There is going to be so much more". How the heck would Jermaine know four months after Michael's death that all of these events would be taking place? How could he be so confident and happy when the smell of something fishy still lingered in the air? And if one pays attention to Jermaine, he deliberately steps aside to show the Sony logo in the background. That should be a clear indication that something was up. He wouldn't have been privy to a lot of the behind the scenes talk by Sony, the Estate, Cirque, etc. So, what was he talking about? His book?

Blessings to you. Keep the faith and remember what Teddy Riley says (in a 'round about way)...don't kill yourself or you'll miss the comeback.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

50th_State_Believer2

October 04, 2011, 11:34:59 PM
I have alot of Christian friends who speak of the deceased in present tense, so I'd have to disagree with the comment regarding believers of God not speaking of the deceased in present tense. Friends who have lost family members decades ago, STILL speak of the loved one in present tense ie; "I know he's happy..he's watching us every day.." etc etc...
But the part that Jermaine said that Michael is "well protected" is kind of odd. to say a deceased loved one is at peace now in heaven, would be normal...but to say that he is well protected - is very unusual...because when you say that, you are implying that he is well protected FROM SOMETHING BAD or SOMETHING NEGATIVE or SOMETHING you NEED to be kept AWAY FROM....I guess you can read what you want from a statement, so many ways...but in all my life I have never heard anyone say that a loved one, deceased, is WELL PROTECTED in heaven...Happy, yes...peaceful, yes...well protected?? never in my life have I heard that expression before, regarding a deceased loved one in heaven...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 05, 2011, 12:49:09 AM
This is sorta like when Larry King interviewed Jermaine, and asked, "Do you believe he is somewhere?" and Jermaine smiled broadly and said, "Oh yes he's somewhere! Why did you ask that question?" LK, something like, "Well there's a cloud over the moon."  NO ONE talks about their deceased loved ones that way. :lol:

@mjonmind - you are dead right. if someone asked you abt a dead brother, do you believe he is somewhere, and you were religiously inclined, which all the jackson family are in some shape or form, an appropriate response might be, he is with god, or he is sleeping, he is in heaven, he is watching us, he is awaiting resurrection, or whatever... not smile and say OH yes....

i love jermaine
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 08:13:53 AM by Australian MJ BeLIEver
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

Adi

October 05, 2011, 03:33:45 AM
Since the very beginning of all of this Jermaine has been there helping us along, guiding us and giving us clues......sometimes subtle and  sometimes no so subtle (think airport versus hospital pearler  :mrgreen: )  and of course helping his little brother along....

Jermaine is cool.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions