Credit: SOA Watch (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Awareness + Awakening = Higher Consciousness

Footage of Occupy Wall Street Protest and the Arrests

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fockzr7rXys[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdIv5teKJB4[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

How typical and revealing.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yup it was not surprising when I originally saw it. I am not sure if people here are paying attention to what is going in America. Occupy Wall Street is just one of many other Occupy organizations in various cities who are gathering large number of local citizens to protest peacefully and mobilize positive change in society. It is a really fascinating and gratifying situation to witness but I am a little leery on the intentions of those who put this occupy operation together, which is a group called Anonymous and I know the group has been discussed in the past on this board. So I just wanted to share this about the media in particular but I'm also interested what you guys think of this movement that has been slowly happening in America. I think the effects of these gatherings will manifest all over the major cities in America soon, very soon and I pray the effects will be positive.
Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 07:34:28 PM by looking4truth
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Yesterday I read this
Indignant United States 01/10/11.-Los have opened a page on the Internet for that 99 per cent of the population of the United States, which is opposed to the greed and corruption of 1 per cent owner of the country's wealth, can leave their messages and stories of life.
Web shares with you some of the graphic materials that WE ARE THE 99 PERCENT has left as a testimony, after the following message:
We are 99 per cent. We are receiving a kick to get us out of our homes. We are forced to choose between food and rent. Refuses us a quality medical care. We are suffering from pollution of the environment. We are working long hours for little money and no right. We're getting nothing, while another 1 percent is getting everything. We are 99 per cent.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My opinion, not  allow any political ( messiah ) is offered to resolve their problems, the revolutions made by the peoples.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
All I can say is "WOW...how sad, but at least we are seeing more and more people taking back their personal power...I just hope they can do this with "Love" and not "violence", we need to make this a "peaceful" transition... the people do need to let their voices be heard, so we all need to do whatever we can, to "make a change"....LOVE to all!!
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Well, if you want an opinion from Russia  :oops:
I was waiting for that to happen. Years ago. And I was for years telling
those who are around me "Don't get why there are no such events in US! How
long that will take? Why so passive? Or is government there THAT good
at "fixing" ppl asap? It must be.. "
So I'm surprised and not surprised at the same time.

I can tell you that, from experience with my own country - change is good and obviously
much needed, but problem is wrong ppl can sneak into and lead it with their
own agenda and you end up deep in doo doo like my country did several times
during XX century.
I truly hope it's different in US, it MUST be different, and it's clearly the only way
regular American ppl can actually achieve .. what they want to achieve.

And sadly media here gives tiny coverage if any, it's dangerous stuff to air
not only in US - governments get uncomfortable  :roll:..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Footage of Occupy Wall Street Protest and the Arrests

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fockzr7rXys[/youtube]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdIv5teKJB4[/youtube]

OMGGGGGGGGGG this is crazy!!!!! You will not believe what I just saw on CNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was watching CNN for the Murray trial and at some point they were reporting about this protests from Wall Street.This is strange and I think that I'm officially CRAZY /scream/,because a reporter was talking with a man and suddenly she said,look they are some people dressed like ZOMBIES  OMG! :shock: afraid/.They showed that people and they looked like in THRILLER  smiley_spider and doing some dance moves also.After that the reporter was laughing and continued her disscusion with the man.Can soemone here tell me was what that and if this is NORMAL  :????????Could it be that this is part of THE PLAN????

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I can tell you that, from experience with my own country - change is good and obviously
much needed, but problem is wrong ppl can sneak into and lead it with theirown agenda and you end up deep in doo doo like my country did several times during XX century.
I truly hope it's different in US, it MUST be different, and it's clearly the only way

not only in US - governments get uncomfortable  :roll: ..

What I bolded is my worry about this whole thing. I love seeing people taking a stand and I'm sure the protestors are there for the right reasons but the ones behind it, I am not too sure. I'll just keep watching and observing. I also think it lacks a central focus so people with all types of views are coming together but there's really no common cause. I think if that was addressed a little bit more clearer, this could really take shape beautifully. I'll try to remain positive though because at least it's a freakin start and a peaceful protest.

And applehead250609, I am not sure if this is part of the plan or not. Donte, MJ's nephew, did post a tweet recently that said #OccupyThePlanet but that doesn't really prove anything. I'll just keep watching for now.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

much needed, but problem is wrong ppl can sneak into and lead it with theirown agenda and you end up deep in doo doo like my country did several times during XX century.

What I bolded is my worry about this whole thing. I love seeing people taking a stand and I'm sure the protestors are there for the right reasons but the ones behind it, I am not too sure. I'll just keep watching and observing. I also think it lacks a central focus so people with all types of views are coming together but there's really no common cause. I think if that was addressed a little bit more clearer, this could really take shape beautifully. I'll try to remain positive though because at least it's a freakin start and a peaceful protest.

And applehead250609, I am not sure if this is part of the plan or not. Donte, MJ's nephew, did post a tweet recently that said #OccupyThePlanet but that doesn't really prove anything. I'll just keep watching for now.

wasn't there something a while ago about some of the younger Jackson's making a amateur movie or something with zombies?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

wasn't there something a while ago about some of the younger Jackson's making a amateur movie or something with zombies?

Yes it was OMG! :?!!!

The Jackson kids movie
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqcNFgnoq8Y
[/youtube]

OMG is this REAL or is a BAD DREAM?????? Is this a joke or what :lol: afraid/ for God sake????
This has to be a THRILLER and maybe is for Halloween  afraid/!!!!!

Wall Street zombie march
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMsgN2WF0-M[/youtube]

This is a protest? Looks more like a liberal circus :lol:! When does the fat lady sing?
SpinCage 12 hours ago

'Zombies' join Wall Street protest
Mass arrests on weekend fuel campaign against corporate greed
Karen Matthews of The Associated Press reports from New York on the third week in a growing protest
Tue, Oct 4 - 4:53 AM

PROTESTERS SPEAKING OUT against corporate greed and other issues showed no signs of giving up their campaign Monday, with organizers urging participants to dress as "corporate zombies" and rally against police brutality.

The arrests of 700 people on Brooklyn Bridge over the weekend fuelled the anger of the protesters camping in a Manhattan park and sparked support elsewhere in the country as the campaign entered its third week.

Occupy Wall Street started with fewer than a dozen college students spending days and nights in Zuccotti Park, a plaza near the city’s financial centre. But a day after Saturday’s mass arrests, hundreds of protesters were resolute and like-minded groups in other cities had joined in.

Group spokesman Patrick Bruner urged protesters to dress up as zombies and eat Monopoly money to let financial workers "see us reflecting the metaphor of their actions." As the encampment slowly began waking up Monday morning, several dozen police officers stood in formation across the street.

One camper set up a table with tubes of makeup and stacks of fake money and applied white makeup to the face of a young woman.

John Hildebrand, 24, an unemployed teacher from Norman, Okla., sat up in his sleeping bag at about 10 a.m. He said he arrived Saturday after getting a cheap plane ticket to New York.

"My issue is corporate influence in politics," he said. "I would like to eliminate corporate financing from politics."

He said was returning home today and planned to organize a similar protest there.

One supporter, William Stack, sent an email to city officials urging that all charges be dropped against those arrested.

"It is not a crime to demand that our money be spent on meeting people’s needs, not for massive corporate bailouts," he wrote. "The real criminals are in the boardrooms and executive offices on Wall Street, not the people marching for jobs, health care, and a moratorium on foreclosures."

Police said the department will continue its regular patrols. And "as always, if it is a lawful demonstration, we help facilitate and if they break the law we arrest them," NYPD spokesman Paul Browne said.

Wiljago Cook, 33, of Oakland, Calif., who joined the protest on the first day, said "exposing police brutality wasn’t even really on my agenda, but my eyes have been opened."

She and her boyfriend and two neighbours all quit their jobs to come and planned "to stay as long as it seems useful," said Cook, who had worked for a non-profit theatre group.

She was wearing zombie makeup that included a red streak down her forehead. "It’s a cheeky and fun way to make the same point that we’ve been making," Cook said of her painted face.

A map of the country displayed on the plaza identified 21 places where other protests were organized.

Wall-Street style demonstrations with names like Occupy Los Angeles, Occupy Chicago, and Occupy Boston were staged in front of Federal Reserve buildings in those cities. A group in Columbus, Ohio, also marched.

A Wall Street rally is planned for later this month in Toronto  afraid/ geek/ :idea:.

Here are more  pictures from Wall Street.My favourite one is the third: Live SIMPLY ,so others may simply LIVE  :-*  respect/

respect/ 8-)

LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

I think that it is inevitable. The economy is on the brink of collapse because nothing significant has been done to improve it, on the contrary they have stolen even more than they had before. So my guess is that it's gonna get more bad before it gets better. The traders and bankers hold too much power and have absolutely no care whatsoever for the rest of the world, they only care about their temporary financial gains and this is because of this system that there are all these problems on earth. For a better world this system must cease to exist and be replaced.

I have read somewhere that in a certain aeras of the USA it was forbidden for the people to grow their own food. How worse have things to get before people raise their voices? I think it's about time. I think it gets violent because of the powers who think they are. They certainly don't want a protest to be peaceful and will do anything to turn it into a violent one in order to stop it. But they make a lot of mistakes and a lot more people are being aware of the game they play.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

really incredibly evil and incredibly sad. i first learned of the US public health system by watching michael moores 'sicko / doco' shattering and shocking. count my blessings that we have free access to health system in australia. however our future (although long distant, looks set to mimic US system, as indicated by some of our politicians.

so corrupt. its disgusting! pure evil
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
People laugh when I explain. And though they may laugh, that doesn't change the fact that it's still the truth.

Michael is Alive
The end of evil is nigh
Trust in God
The righteous will prevail

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal