RaikiramariTopic starter

I'm new.
October 05, 2011, 12:49:43 AM
Well, I recently came across this Forum and found it was perfect. My Friend has been bullied by so many people on another Forum in pretty big Gangs, who seem not to take kindly to beLIEvers.

I'm glad I found this place, to be perfectly honest with you. I'm sick and tired of all the ignorance and hate spewing from the Non-Believers on this particular Forum. What's worse is that my Friend didn't even start an argument, yet people decide it was perfectly fine to Torment her over being a beLIEver.

I'm 100% a beLIEver too, so I'll be looking forward to upcoming Threads.

Well, what to say, what to say.

My name is Abby, I'm the same age as Paris (Thirteen) and I think I like it here. I have lots of interesting Evidence to give out if anyone is interested, I can state a lot of information. You'd be suprised :D

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Re: I'm new.
October 05, 2011, 01:33:19 AM
Welcome  beerchug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 05, 2011, 01:53:00 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Welcome  beerchug

Thanks c:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

October 05, 2011, 05:17:25 AM
Welcome to the forum!!  penguin/   :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
October 05, 2011, 06:20:04 AM
Welcome Raikiramari,

I hope you enjoy it here. I hope we can be buddies, it's nice to talk to someone your own age. ;D

I had the same kind of problem as your friend, but in the real world (as opposed to cyberspace) My older brother especially teased me about thinking MJ's alive. (Then again, he teased me for liking him in the first place. :x Oh well) But enough about that. You'll soon discover that there's a lot of nice people here and they all contribute to making this forum an awesome one. There's heaps of info here and a near constant stream of updates and new info/clues/theories etc, so you'll never run out of intriguing stuff to read. So yeah, again, I hope you enjoy it here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

SpeedDemon1987
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 05, 2011, 08:04:58 AM
Welcome Raikiramari,

I hope you enjoy it here. I hope we can be buddies, it's nice to talk to someone your own age. ;D

I had the same kind of problem as your friend, but in the real world (as opposed to cyberspace) My older brother especially teased me about thinking MJ's alive. (Then again, he teased me for liking him in the first place. :x Oh well) But enough about that. You'll soon discover that there's a lot of nice people here and they all contribute to making this forum an awesome one. There's heaps of info here and a near constant stream of updates and new info/clues/theories etc, so you'll never run out of intriguing stuff to read. So yeah, again, I hope you enjoy it here, and I'm looking forward to seeing you around.

SpeedDemon1987

Ah, you're Thirteen too? Finally! I barely ever find anyone my own age on these damn forums! Glad to finally find someone XD

Yeah, what makes it worse is that these people actually made her own two friends turn on her. Some friends they are.

Well anyway, I'm glad to be on this Forum, I'm generally teased about the entire beLIEver thing, but so far everything seemes nice here. It's definately a nice change from the other forums.
I have a lot to contribute to this forum too c:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RaikiramariTopic starter

October 05, 2011, 08:05:58 AM
Welcome to the forum!!  penguin/   :)

Hee, thanks c:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal