~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Toxicologist -- Dan Anderson Testifies
Updated 10/06/11 at 1:30 PM

[float=right][/float]
Toxicologist Dan Anderson said small amounts of Propofol were found in Michael Jackson's stomach after he died.

This could prove important for the defense -- who are trying to prove MJ killed himself with a self-administered overdose.

But according to Anderson, he found only trace amounts of Propofol in MJ's stomach -- the equivalent of a few specks of sugar.

Anderson says Propofol was found in all 8 specimens taken throughout Michael's body.

MJ also tested positive for Lidocaine, Diazepam (Valium), Lorazepam (Ativan), and Ephedrine.

No Illegal drugs were found in his system.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

During the analyzing part of the show via HLN , there was a lady who said that it would have been extremely painful for him to take propofol in that way.... :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Toxicologist also stated it is normal for IV drugs to infiltrate into the stomach in small amounts post death.

There goes the defenses ingestion story up in smoke.

When is the defense going to come right out and claim that that is their position anyway? So far they're only beating up an elephant without looking it in the eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Absolutely right /judge/ ! What I'm STILL wondering is WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY ARRRRRRRRRREEE the surveillance tapes missing? I mean come on....this is MICHAEL JACKSON'S HOUSE. His house was said to have cameras EVERYWHERE. Why can't they investigate to see what in the heck happened to those?! That should have happened from day one when he was pronounced "dead". And knowing that there are cams in his home, I'm sure it would have taken whomever a LONG time to remove all of the tapes....especially in that big of a house I'm sure that there were some cams hidden. Things that make you go, "HMMMMMMM". lol. :|
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

Absolutely right /judge/ ! What I'm STILL wondering is WHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY ARRRRRRRRRREEE the surveillance tapes missing? I mean come on....this is MICHAEL JACKSON'S HOUSE. His house was said to have cameras EVERYWHERE. Why can't they investigate to see what in the heck happened to those?! That should have happened from day one when he was pronounced "dead". And knowing that there are cams in his home, I'm sure it would have taken whomever a LONG time to remove all of the tapes....especially in that big of a house I'm sure that there were some cams hidden. Things that make you go, "HMMMMMMM". lol. :|

Don't get me started on the surveillance tapes. Apparently most of them (the outside ones anyway, but not the ones pointing to the front door, lol) were erased when LAPD collected and edited out at Carolwood (with MJ's security pointing the way) the info they didn't think would be "necessary" (how they knew what would be necessary and what wouldn't, at that stage, I have no idea). They have something, just not all of it.  Lump that one in with the Fleak tampering with evidence. Keystone cops could have done a better job. We'll just have to hope it all comes out in the end.

I just keep consoling myself that CM has to get off if MJ is alive. Really from that pov the more bungling the better!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

loyalfan

so whose dead body provided the samples that were tested....i feel very confused xx
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

So, there was propofol in the stomach! The question is, whose stomach it was? And is it possible to propofol to stay in the system for so long?  afraid/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
So, there was propofol in the stomach! The question is, whose stomach it was? And is it possible to propofol to stay in the system for so long?  afraid/

Yes who's stomach was it?
Like the previous witnesses, This one just doesn't give me the impression he is in the hoax. So ......it has to be a body......I hope it wasn't Michael's  :-\
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@ Gina,  bearhug You KNOW it wasn't Michael's!  Your previous sentence said you don't think the toxicology guy is in on the hoax - that indicated you think there IS a hoax. Therefore you must think MJ is not dead! Don't be sad - ANY or ALL of the documents we are shown can be false or totally unrelated to MJ and his 'body'. You don't watch a film, see a dead body or an autopsy and think the actor is REALLY dead, now do you?

Come on now, chin up, everything's going to MJ's plan.  moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions