~Souza~Topic starter

MICHAEL JACKSON Bedside Lined with Pill Bottles
October 05, 2011, 09:10:45 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10/5/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If it wasn't obvious Michael Jackson had a drug problem before -- this oughta do the trick ...

According to an investigator for the L.A. County Coroner's office, Michael Jackson's bedside table was lined with a pharmacy's worth of prescription pill bottles.

Investigator Elissa Fleak just testified -- she inspected MJ's bedroom the day he died, and found the above collection of pill bottles beside the singer's bed.

Among the pills -- a collection of sedatives Diazepam, Lorazepam, Temazepam ... the list goes on.

Fleak says she also found a blue bag full of Propofol vials -- the same bag MJ's security guard Alberto Alvarez claims he packed on Murray's orders ... before calling 911.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

MICHAEL JACKSON
Bedside Lined with Pill Bottles
10/5/2011 3:35 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If it wasn't obvious Michael Jackson had a drug problem before -- this oughta do the trick ...

According to an investigator for the L.A. County Coroner's office, Michael Jackson's bedside table was lined with a pharmacy's worth of prescription pill bottles.

Investigator Elissa Fleak just testified -- she inspected MJ's bedroom the day he died, and found the above collection of pill bottles beside the singer's bed.

Among the pills -- a collection of sedatives Diazepam, Lorazepam, Temazepam ... the list goes on.

Fleak says she also found a blue bag full of Propofol vials -- the same bag MJ's security guard Alberto Alvarez claims he packed on Murray's orders ... before calling 911.

How many people saw the bag :?: /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

Richard Senneff said that after Jackson was loaded into the ambulance, he went back up to the bedroom to quickly retrieve some medical equipment. The medic told the jury he saw Murray putting lidocaine vials into a bag.

Murray leave the bag to all the people could see /judge/ /cook/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

Setting the "SCENE"...

I think of it as a movie set.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
Again this is a twist on perception.  What these pictures don't tell you is that 90% of this medication was ordered by Murray and unused (it was an inventory of meds he'd ordered and kept in another room along with other medical supplies). 

Obviously Michael wasn't taking all these meds all at once.

(but then again who wants you to believe he was a drug addict?---->this was evidence presented by the prosecution :? ......so things that make you go hmmmm?!...)

There was a small basket on the second shelf of the nightstand that had meds Michael was previously prescribed (some expired) and 4 or 5 med bottles on the top shelf of the same nightstand that he was actively taking. There was also a bottle of Fiji Water, a bottle of Naked Juice, a Knife (for what we don't know), pack of cigarettes and other med supplies (the picture of the nightstand contents tended to change based on the angle of the picture)

The irony was all the unused bottles of propofol or as Michael like to call them "milk" were stored in a baby bag.

For half the testimony, DA Walgren entered evidence into record which he touched without using gloves (so much for finger print evidence....let's hope L.A.P.D already took care of that months ago!) Also, the med supply items from the purchase receipts ranged in size and quantity from that of items used for a child, to multiple patients and even for supplemental items Dr. Murray didn't have (such as disposable paper liner for an exam bed)

Then came the playing of the audio tape of Michael Jackson slurring to seal the deal.  :roll:

Long story short, if someone wanted to make Michael Jackson look like a drug addict in the media---they succeeded.  But if you followed todays testimony you'd know that all these drugs on display are just "garbage" and propaganda.

So I ask.... who is really on trial here?
 /judge/
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 10:00:48 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Well they have to show that Michael is a drug addict.. They have to show us look how many drugs he is using.. He hasn't taken none , this is only for show.. Michael is clean, no drugs in him.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Andrea

This has been said before but I'll say it again: propofol = fool prop.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

Nice.. you have something.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

In gematria:
113 = propofol = This Is It
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Andrea

In gematria:
113 = propofol = This Is It

What a coincidence!  :lol:   I actually think there is something to gematria...although I can't explain it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Again this is a twist on perception.  What these pictures don't tell you is that 90% of this medication was ordered by Murray and unused (it was an inventory of meds he'd ordered and kept in another room along with other medical supplies). 

Obviously Michael wasn't taking all these meds all at once.

(but then again who wants you to believe he was a drug addict?---->this was evidence presented by the prosecution :? ......so things that make you go hmmmm?!...)

There was a small basket on the second shelf of the nightstand that had meds Michael was previously prescribed (some expired) and 4 or 5 med bottles on the top shelf of the same nightstand that he was actively taking. There was also a bottle of Fiji Water, a bottle of Naked Juice, a Knife (for what we don't know), pack of cigarettes and other med supplies (the picture of the nightstand contents tended to change based on the angle of the picture)

The irony was all the unused bottles of propofol or as Michael like to call them "milk" were stored in a baby bag.

For half the testimony, DA Walgren entered evidence into record which he touched without using gloves (so much for finger print evidence....let's hope L.A.P.D already took care of that months ago!) Also, the med supply items from the purchase receipts ranged in size and quantity from that of items used for a child, to multiple patients and even for supplemental items Dr. Murray didn't have (such as disposable paper liner for an exam bed)

Then came the playing of the audio tape of Michael Jackson slurring to seal the deal.  :roll:

Long story short, if someone wanted to make Michael Jackson look like a drug addict in the media---they succeeded.  But if you followed todays testimony you'd know that all these drugs on display are just "garbage" and propaganda.

So I ask.... who is really on trial here?
 /judge/

Thank you for posting this, Souza.

Snoopy - I agree totally with your comment. I know that sometimes child sized blood pressure cuffs are used for adults with small arms but it didn't seem consistent with the other supplies. Some of it just seemed very out of place. I also agree...knife? How come it's never been mentioned before?

My initial thought is that Murray's effort in gathering up the supplies was a wasted effort. Why gather it all up but leave so much on the table? It has to be staged.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

If it wasn't obvious Michael Jackson had a drug problem before (which it wasn't because he was perfectly healthy) --this oughta do the trick Magic, anyone? Lol
Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 02:47:34 PM by ForstAMoon
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
What you have just witnessed could be the end of a particularly terrifying nightmare. It isn’t. It’s the beginning.

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
-- this oughta do the trick ...

Yes. It's all a TRICK. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
I don't understand why Michael needed food when he had all those drugs.
People like Michael, who don't like to eat,  generally can easily swallow bad-taste things like propofol or pills or whatever.
Just saying because my husband is like that and he can drink any drug without complaining it's not good.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions