~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
10/5/2011 12:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Call Katherine Jackson the Six Million Dollar Mama -- because the Michael Jackson Estate just loaned her that amount to pay off her settlement with a South Korean newspaper.

According to an order entered by the court -- the Estate is giving Katherine the $6 mill to help her wrap up a 17-year old lawsuit filed against her by the Segye Times.

The paper originally won a $4 million judgment against Katherine and others for failing to deliver on a promised Jackson family concert -- but with interest she would owe more than $14 million.

Katherine's attorneys and the paper agreed on a settlement of $6 million -- which clearly she couldn't pay without help from the Estate.

There are strings attached -- according to court docs, Katherine must repay the full amount to the Estate, plus interest, within one year. But check this out -- she got a hell of a deal -- the interest rate is only .16%. 

The Bank of Michael Jackson ... best rates ANYWHERE!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for posting this article.

Why, oh why, would the Etstate "loan" Katherine the money to pay off her judgment with that Korean paper? And they gave her a year to pay it back...with interest only being .16%. If this doesn't smell of Michael I don't know what does.

Michael is in a position now to help clear his mother's debt and he's going to do so. I'm actually thankful because it must be a burden on Mrs Jackson to have that hanging over her head. What a good son he is :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Andrea

I think Michael doesn't want his "Estate" to owe anybody when he comes back...hence this payout now...IF this story is true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions