~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Murray's Baby Mama Nicole Alvarez Missteps in Court
Updated 10/04/11 at 9:55 AM

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Nicole Alvarez -- Murray's girlfriend and baby mama -- is standing by her man.

In case you missed it, prosecution grilled Alvarez on Murray's $150K-a-month salary -- but Alvarez denied knowing anything about it until it hit the media.

Prosecutor Deborah Brazil dug up some of Nicole's previous testimony -- in which Alvarez admitted to knowing about Murray's salary long before news broke about it.

Alvarez balked in response -- claiming her memory might be a little fuzzy ...

Alvarez said she met Murray at a Vegas club in 2005. They began dating a few months later. She gave birth to his son in 2009.

She told the court she first met the King of Pop in 2008. She saw him again  2 or 3 times after the baby was born ... saying Michael was "interested" in the baby and wanted to arrange visits so he could see him.

She testified she frequently signed for packages delivered to her Santa Monica apartment  -- later known to contain Propofol ... but insisted she never opened them and didn't know what was in them. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep she is lying under oath, but I dont see what this has to do with anything. So she knew how much AEG was paying Murray, so what!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

This is not the same woman smiley_spider

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yep she is lying under oath, but I dont see what this has to do with anything. So she knew how much AEG was paying Murray, so what!

If she's lying knowing about how much money AEG was going to give Murray then she is also creating doubt to the rest of her statement regarding who signed for the boxes, if she knew why they were being sent to her apartment and what was in them. Which in turns makes her entire statement regarding EVERYTHING shady and that includes MJ wanting to see the baby etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

all4loveandbelieve

Well if she is lying under oath, what is she hiding? If you have nothing to hide, you do not lie. Something is cooking..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal