~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

UCLA Cardiologist -- Dr. Thao Nguyen Testifies
Updated 10/03/11 at 11:48 AM

[float=right][/float]
Dr. Thao Nguyen -- the cardiologist who was called into MJ's trauma room -- said Dr. Murray was fuzzy on the crucial moments leading up to MJ's death, saying, Murray  "did not have any concept of time."

She said Murray couldn't remember when he administered Lorazepam, nor the moment MJ stopped breathing ... because, as he told her, he didn't have a watch.

But Dr. Joanne Pashard, a Houston doctor, testified that on the morning of MJ's death, she called Murray asking him about one of his patients, who was about to undergo surgery in Texas. She said Murray had no problem recalling detailed information about the patient.

Prosecutors then called on Antoinette Gille -- a volunteer at Murray's office in Las Vegas -- who said she talked to Murray at 8:49 the morning of June 25... and Bridgette Morgan  -- one of Murray's three girlfriends.  Morgan said she called Murray at 11:26 am on June 25. 

Prosecutors are trying to show Murray was distracted and inattentive in the moments before MJ went into serious distress.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There has been so much mention of time.....every time it reminds me of TIME DOTS from TS.  The timing of everything is very suspect.  I also noticed a watch Murray was wearing.....can't remember exactly which day, but it looked like one Michael wore.  I also noticed Michael seems to wear his watch on the right wrist...am I correct with that?  I have noticed a few shots of people with watches on the right....just observing.

Blessings
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I am always wearing my watch on my right wrist!  :)   I started to wear it like that 20 years ago, when I noticed Michael was wearing it on his right wrist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Please, click "I Like It" on my Facebook page if you like my drawings :) You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login<br>

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS

Didn't TS have a redirect with this picture once ??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions