~Souza~Topic starter

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Pharmacist Tim Lopez Testifies
Updated 10/04/11 at 11:15 AM

[float=right][/float]
Mystery solved ...  the pharmacist -- who suddenly went missing in January after admitting he sent Dr. Conrad Murray massive amounts of Propofol -- has been found.

After a "mysterious" trip to Thailand, Tim Lopez found his way back to the US ... just in time for the trial.

Lopez told prosecutors, he first met Murray in 2008, when the doc came into his pharmacy looking for a skin whitening cream for his African-American "patients" suffering from "Vitiligo" --  the same skin condition MJ had.

But In April of 2009, Murray moved on to the more serious stuff, ordering 35 vials of Propofol.

Lopez told prosecutors, Murray kept some of the vials, then asked the rest be sent to an address in Santa Monica ... likely Nicole Alvarez's apartment.

Between April and June, 2009, Murray continued ordering Propofol like it was candy ... hoarding enough sedatives to put down a herd of wild elephants.

In total, Lopez said, he shipped Murray 255 vials of Propofol, 20 vials of Lorazepam and 60 vials of Midazolam.

Judge Pastor just announced he was breaking early because of scheduling purposes. Trial resumes tomorrow morning at 8:45 am.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

skyways

"After a "mysterious" trip to Thailand, Tim Lopez found his way back to the US ... just in time for the trial. "

Thai connection indeed solved??

I believe we have loong run before Thai mentioned by some Insiders come to revelation. ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

why would this pharmacist keep supplying so much propofol to conrad murray?? Oh thats right, money!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

so is this first anyone has actually laid eyes on this man or was he mad visible during the prelem.?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Resurfaces -  ;) ;) ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions