paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Listen to the Jackson family, the trial, the photos, the videos, the audios and to Michael Jackson from what he said when he was alive.

It is all in front of your faces but you rather live on false hope then to accept the truth and move on.
In stead of waiting, making fun of a dead man, cheering on for a murderer and clapping hands when people cry out of pain, live your life the way Michael Jackson sang in his songs and wanted for this planet. Love and peace.

Life is not complicated, it is rather easy if you choose to see the truth and live in peace and love.

I was never a " fans " by Michael Jackson and i have been looking at all this over two years in an impartial way

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Here's a movie that will be showing in 2012.....strange. To boycott or not to boycott....???? That is the question.... :?:

The lost symbol.....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
did the illuminati had something to do with Michael jackson's death?

hmmmmm....not very much.....they just help him a little to die as he was stubborn and didn't want to kill himself willingly. crash/ crash/ crash/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MJonmind

SpokenTruth.   You have to research further.  At first glance the videos, pictures, and trial seem real.  When you investigate, pay attention and analyze things further you see that many things are fake.  Fake like a movie.  A lot of family etc. say things because they are part of the hoax.  You have to read between the lines and investigate and think for yourself.  That is one of the reasons we are doing this.  Don't trust everything in the media.  Think for yourself.  A lot of what is in the media is an "illusion", "propaganda", and "sensationalism" for ratings and money.  Shows like Nancy Grace  and a lot of what is on HLN etc. are just that, "SHOWS".  You have to watch it with "hoax eyes".    Peace and Love and Good Luck     bearhug     ;)
I'm sry to have to post this on such a site of hope....but in all actuality, I've been doing my research, and I have come across a few things and it all makes sense to me now. It's 5:04 am where I'm at ...and I'm literally in tears. Some of you remember "DAVE DAVE's " myspace msg....symbolized the illuminati symbol if deeply analyzed. I came across this via youtube. Please voice your opinion on this...for I REALLY hope this wasn't the case and I do pray that MJ is still alive and living in PEACE! #Invalid YouTube Link# 

Dontwalkaway, excellent post!  And alfarle, on the Illuminati matter, TS asked us whether MJ planned everything that has happened hoax-wise, or the Illuminati found out about it first, and killed MJ before he could carry things out. There was much discussion on that thread. But I personally believe your question is valid, and my answer is that I believe this hoax is in levels, and there is, like the pyramid, higher levels (spiritual levels) that we are not to be privy to at this point. There is a point in which we must trust MJ in what we know of him--his character, his loves, his dreams, his words--all L.O.V.E.  His 3 children are to me the ultimate truth that he is alive. They've been happy throughout these 2 years, and giving plenty of clues as well. We can trust that they would never have ulterior motives because they were the closest to his heart and vica versa.

I know how you feel, alfarle, that was me the first year or so, so full of fear, but knowledge is key, you must arm yourself by reading and re-reading everything you can, so you can make an informed decision. SpokenTruth has only read/believed information from one side, or doesn't have the faith in Michael's genius and ability that's required--this is not for the faint of heart. That's why we have prosecuting and defense lawyers, to get the full picture, not just one side.
 bearhug

Here's the TS post and discussion thread.

In this level, there is no limit on any particular category of discussion; you can bring any evidence you want, to support the hoax theory.  And I will try to debunk it, and support the murder theory.  You can also use my own previous hoax evidence, if you want.  For nearly a year now, there has not even been one serious attempt to claim the $999 numerology reward; so the timing of MJ’s death was certainly planned.  However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned?  Can you debunk this?  Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati?  That is the main question of this level.

Here's another TIAI update that might help.

Last Edit: October 18, 2011, 05:02:25 PM by MJonmind
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SpokenTruth.   You have to research further.  At first glance the videos, pictures, and trial seem real.  When you investigate, pay attention and analyze things further you see that many things are fake.  Fake like a movie.  A lot of family etc. say things because they are part of the hoax.  You have to read between the lines and investigate and think for yourself.  That is one of the reasons we are doing this.  Don't trust everything in the media.  Think for yourself.  A lot of what is in the media is an "illusion", "propaganda", and "sensationalism" for ratings and money.  Shows like Nancy Grace  and a lot of what is on HLN etc. are just that, "SHOWS".  You have to watch it with "hoax eyes".    Peace and Love and Good Luck     bearhug     ;)
I'm sry to have to post this on such a site of hope....but in all actuality, I've been doing my research, and I have come across a few things and it all makes sense to me now. It's 5:04 am where I'm at ...and I'm literally in tears. Some of you remember "DAVE DAVE's " myspace msg....symbolized the illuminati symbol if deeply analyzed. I came across this via youtube. Please voice your opinion on this...for I REALLY hope this wasn't the case and I do pray that MJ is still alive and living in PEACE! #Invalid YouTube Link# 

Dontwalkaway, excellent post!  And alfarle, on the Illuminati matter, TS asked us whether MJ planned everything that has happened hoax-wise, or the Illuminati found out about it first, and killed MJ before he could carry things out. There was much discussion on that thread. But I personally believe your question is valid, and my answer is that I believe this hoax is in levels, and there is, like the pyramid, higher levels (spiritual levels) that we are not to be privy to at this point. There is a point in which we must trust MJ in what we know of him--his character, his loves, his dreams, his words--all L.O.V.E.  His 3 children are to me the ultimate truth that he is alive. They've been happy throughout these 2 years, and giving plenty of clues as well. We can trust that they would never have ulterior motives because they were the closest to his heart and vica versa.

I know how you feel, alfarle, that was me the first year or so, so full of fear, but knowledge is key, you must arm yourself by reading and re-reading everything you can, so you can make an informed decision. SpokenTruth has only read/believed information from one side, or doesn't have the faith in Michael's genius and ability that's required--this is not for the faint of heart. That's why we have prosecuting and defense lawyers, to get the full picture, not just one side.
 bearhug

Here's the TS post and discussion thread.

In this level, there is no limit on any particular category of discussion; you can bring any evidence you want, to support the hoax theory.  And I will try to debunk it, and support the murder theory.  You can also use my own previous hoax evidence, if you want.  For nearly a year now, there has not even been one serious attempt to claim the $999 numerology reward; so the timing of MJ’s death was certainly planned.  However, what if I say that the Illuminati found out about his hoax plans, and killed him according to the exact timing that he had planned?  Can you debunk this?  Did the Illuminati outthink him, or did he outthink the Illuminati?  That is the main question of this level.

Here's another TIAI update that might help.

I now get what the illuminati is all about. My last post in regards to this topic was about the movie called "the lost symbol"... :) But anywho, thanks for informing me of the pyramid hoax level thing. Makes a lot of sense. :)

And I TOTALLY agree with you on the being one sided thing. Since I've been on this site, I no longer feel as much saddness as I used to. I'm confident that MJ knows completely what he's doing and he makes me proud.... VERY proud!  bearhug It is VERY good to research not only what his case is about, but to also research about the system in general. Even before I found out about the illuminati, I started changing things w/in my lifestyle. Knowledge is power and it benefits in every way.  ::P
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

In refference to the comment TS_Comments posted today in regards to the post about the illuminati having something to do w/MJ's death:

Hey TS, stop lurking and start defending your murder theory. Your attempts so far have been disappointing. Come on, use that big imagination of yours! ;)

lolol/

Okay, here we go ...

First, there are the three points from last time: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

You said I cheated, but I doubt that you are planning to elaborate on just exactly how I supposedly cheated??   :shock:   :roll:   :shock:

Also, you yourself mentioned the mystery person in the bedroom: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

The 32 stars in the seal proves that the court is in on the murder plot (more details on that shortly).  You see, if they ever get busted for being an accomplice in a murder conspiracy, all they have to do is show the 32 stars and say: you can't get the court in trouble, because it wasn't official court anyway!   /bravo/

Dr. Murray cried in court.  So that proves he knows MJ is dead, and he started having some regrets for being part of this colossal murder plot.

Speaking of Dr. Murray, Elsa said: "You have won the murder theory TS? Then -like Dr Murray- you have incriminated yourself. The foreknowledge you have shown proves you must be in on the murder plot and this elaborate hoax cover-up."

Well, perhaps I have incriminated myself like Dr. Murray BECAUSE I AM DR. MURRAY!?!?!   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Finally, there is a thread with this question in the title: "Did the ILLUMINATI have something to do with Michael Jackson's death?????"

SpokenTruth answered the question very clearly: "Yes, they killed him."

Now that is unmistakable clear.  Surely, with a username like SpokenTRUTH, the answer given could not possibly be anything other than true, right???    suspicious//    smiley_spider    suspicious//

My question is, since it is indeed "true",then...?? ....UGH....! I'm sooooooooo confused! I just watched two videos in regards to the illuminati and MJ , Jermaine basically said that his conversion to becoming Muslim WOULD HAVE SAVED him ,then the video goes on to say that the illimunati obviously had knowledge of this and got to him before he could spread the word of their evils. I would post the videos but I don't want to upset anyone on this forum being already upset as idk what myself. I'm getting the impression from the previous comment that ts_comments made as well as spokentruth that he's either REALLY gone or either that he saved himself by KNOWING of what they were conspiring and cheated the system. I for some reason can't fathom the fact that he's gone....WHY?! IDK. It's like a mind warfare....and it's literally driving me insane lol.

Here it is my 29th, and I'm debating on what's really going on or has gone on rather.

Still a believer but so confused about this whole illuminati thing and who outsmarted who. Jermaine basically spelled out the conspiracy in the video that I'm reffering to then starts to cry.

It's just something about this system that I can't let go of....and it frightens me. I really do hope ppl become aware of what the nwo is and takes action and gains a spirituality within themselves.
Last Edit: October 24, 2011, 05:41:28 AM by alfarle
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

@alfarle, TS was being sarcastic in that comment!  MJ is just fine - now go and enjoy your birthday, maybe with some of those rather tasty looking cakes and biscuits you've been sneaking in the bottom of your posts!!!   bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

@alfarle, TS was being sarcastic in that comment!  MJ is just fine - now go and enjoy your birthday, maybe with some of those rather tasty looking cakes and biscuits you've been sneaking in the bottom of your posts!!!   bearhug

WheW I surely hope so :| ::P  ;)) & THANKS  :) I guess I will....lol lolol/ bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal