2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Looks more like a "Childrens Hospital"....

Childrens pictures everywhere, and the room looks like a hospital...Maybe that's what he is trying to tell us..
OMG! OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Looks more like a "Childrens Hospital"....

Childrens pictures everywhere, and the room looks like a hospital...Maybe that's what he is trying to tell us..
OMG! OMG!

In the recording that was heard in the trial Michael talk about that, of the creation of a children's hospital

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

yes 2good2betrue, but the setting is very poor. However, with the hoax glasses on...the color yellow is prominent.
Solidago, commonly called goldenrods (gold/ yellow road?) is a flower plant...as the sunflowers.
[/size]
[/size]

[/size]How wonderful yellow is. It stands for the sun. -Vincent Van Gogh
[/b][/font]
[/size]

[/size]Most psychologists view color therapy with skepticism and point out that the supposed effects of color have been exaggerated. Colors also have different meanings in different cultures. Research has demonstrated in many cases that the mood-altering effects of color may only be temporary.

[/size]Yellow was thought to stimulate the nerves and purify the body.

[/size]Yellow is also the most fatiguing to the eye due to the high amount of light that is reflected.
Using yellow as a background on paper or computer monitors can lead to eyestrain or vision loss in extreme cases.
Yellow can also create feelings of frustration and anger.
While it is considered a cheerful color, people are more likely to lose their tempers in yellow rooms and babies tend to cry more in yellow rooms.
Yellow can also increase the metabolism.
Since yellow is the most visible color, it is also themost attention-getting color. Yellow can be used in small amount to draw notice, such as on traffic sign or advertisements.
[/size]
How does yellow make you feel? Do you associate yellow with certain qualities or situations?

[/size]
Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 11:25:24 AM by MissG
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

suspicious mind

i have a question that is not related to the picture . if murray was living with nicole , was with michael at night monitoring him while he was under propofol and returned to that apt. in the morinigs what need would he have for a bedroom. question related to the pics of this room. and the comment regarding the cigs. does anyone know if elizbeth tayor was a smoker?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

suspicious mind

I believe this is what is on the dresser

Quoted from Amazon

Product Description
This Ultimate Collection by Michael Jackson showcases the king of pop’s career from childhood in the Jackson 5, right up to the present day. It includes four CDs of classic tracks, alternate takes and rarities plus a bonus, previously unreleased DVD of a show in Bucharest during the Dangerous world tour.
when was this releases?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

RedPennylocks

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • A dream is a wish your heart makes

Quoted from Amazon

Product Description
This Ultimate Collection by Michael Jackson showcases the king of pop’s career from childhood in the Jackson 5, right up to the present day. It includes four CDs of classic tracks, alternate takes and rarities plus a bonus, previously unreleased DVD of a show in Bucharest during the Dangerous world tour.
when was this releases?

It was released Nov 16, 2004.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

An amazing person comes in many packages. If you only see with your eyes and not with your heart you will miss a lot of amazing people-do you agree?-Tito Jackson

paula-c

Quoted from Amazon

Product Description
when was this releases?

It was released Nov 16, 2004.

November 16, 2011, 7 years

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is it just me or can anyone else "see" Michael standing in the middle of the room saying:

"Ok Conrad put this over here"
"Alberto but this bottle over here, no wait move it to the left"
"Lift up the toilet seat"
"Hmmm, what can we do with this, oh oh let's put this on the floor right here"

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late