You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Oct 5, 2011 11:25am

Michael Jackson’s Bodyguard’s Fingerprints Not on Saline Bag

The fingerprints of Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, are not on a saline bag that he testified to removing from an IV stand at Dr. Conrad Murray’s request, ABC News has learned.

The news could be trouble for prosecutors in Murray’s manslaughter trial. Prosecutors say that Murray was reckless in his care of Jackson and when it became clear that Jackson was in cardiac arrest, Murray took steps to cover up his alleged wrongdoing.

Alvarez told jurors last week that Murray asked him to remove vials of propofol and a saline bag hanging on an IV stand during the time that they were waiting for first responders to arrive to Jackson’s rented mansion.

“I thought we were packing, getting ready to go to the hospital,” Alvarez testified on Sept. 29.  “I recall that while I was detaching it [the saline bag] from the IV stand, the bag was at my eye level.  I was able to notice that there was a bottle inside this bag.”

Alvarez’s fingerprints were not on any vials either, sources told ABC News.

Alvarez said the bottle appeared to have a milky, white substance in it. Propofol, a powerful anesthetic, is sometimes referred to as “milk” by addicts.  Jackson, 50, died of a drug overdose of propofol on June 25, 2009 after a night of rehearsing for a grueling 50-night comeback tour dubbed “This Is It.”

During cross-examination last week, defense attorneys tried to chip away at Alvarez’s claims that he had moved vials and a saline bag for Murray. Defense attorneys repeatedly questioned the bodyguard about why he never mentioned packing the vials and IV bag to police on the day Jackson died, but instead waited nearly two months to tell law enforcement.

Alvarez testified that news reports about the milky propofol sparked his memory and made him tell law enforcement.

In addition to the lack of Alvarez’s fingerprints on the saline bag and vials, ABC News has also learned from sources close to the investigation that Michael Jackson’s fingerprints were not on any of the vials of propofol found on Murray or in Jackson’s bedroom.  The defense has claimed that Jackson himself took a lethal dose of propofol and another sedative without Murray’s knowledge on the day he died.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

~Souza~

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
The fingerprints of Michael Jackson’s bodyguard, Alberto Alvarez, are not on a saline bag that he testified to removing from an IV stand at Dr. Conrad Murray’s request, ABC News has learned.

This is HUGE, it pretty much makes Alverez look VERY VERY questionable...almost he has no validility.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

We all must think on the same page, yesterday in chat I mentioned how it didn't look like there was a finger print testing on the bottles and Souza said that she was thinking the same thing. Great minds think alike. Good to see that the media is picking up on things and hopefully they continue to pick up on the inconsistencies that we are noticing. If not of course they could always check in here or in chat during the trial.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

lorela

Think he will be called back?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

There were latex gloves on the white chair.. I wonder whom they belong to? Maybe Alvarez, at the spare of the moment he did not want to be caught, then he had a change of heart..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Hmm... I'm just going to say.... Weird.  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Oops...

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

oh, come on, I am sure Alvarez was able to put gloves on during these critical 30 seconds i.e. moving MJ body, taking the bottles, calling 911... geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

Aha, so...either there are 2 bags or gloves were used.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

What troubles me about all this is that they used no gloves while handling all the evidence, which means it is now contaminated, or fucked up, in case of an Appeal.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

If we think someone was using gloves to remove evidence, then it would indicate on fact that Alvarez is co-murderer of MJ trying not to leave fingerprints. If that is not the case, then I don't think Alvarez in that chaos should have had in his mind to wear gloves before do anything. Does not add up.

"In addition to the lack of Alvarez’s fingerprints on the saline bag and vials, ABC News has also learned from sources close to the investigation that Michael Jackson’s fingerprints were not on any of the vials of propofol found on Murray or in Jackson’s bedroom."

So, who's fingerprints on those items? Anyone's or none at all? Not even Murray's who initially touched vials and bags, and bottles to set up IV.

But what I think looking at the line of medications in that bedroom, looks like  cancer or at least very ill patient was living there and getting his last days med. care., except for morphine that also used for cancer patients to kill pain. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
EndlesslovetoMJ

They showed the Iv stand with the Iv bag when Fleak testified.  Photos were taken of the same stand in two different locations of the room on June 29th. No photo was taken of it on the 25th.  How can she take a photo of it when Alvarez removed it?  How did he remove it without leaving his prints?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
You Are My Life
                              mjssoulmate

I thought Alvarez testified that there were 2 bags on the stand and he removed one of them and left the other attached pale/  Am I the only one who recalls that?  Is there a transcript?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions