MissG

back in 2004-5 false evidence was put on display inside michael´s house...now seems like false evidence has also been put in display at mj´s house once again...but this time, who has been the one fooling around?
This just proves that evidence can be manipulated and that LAPD can be crappy...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
LaToya was at the house collecting stuff, another point to consider.

Interesting point....The family members did go in to collect personal effects.  I am certain however, the police did not allow the family into the "crime scene" area--->Bedroom#2

But you could look at that fact from two vantage points:

1) Michael had no personal effects/personal belongings in the bedroom#2 that police blocked off where Murray was administering the propofol----(which would explain why the family would have been able to collect/access Michaels personal things from his main bedroom unhindered)....which leads you to believe this bedroom #2 set up was intentional.

2)   Michael and the kids had no "personal effects" in the house at all and the family went in to simply remove "leased" furnishings or objects.....which leads you to believe this bedroom #2 set up was intentional.

All this mucking up of evidence aside...as you look at the pictures in testimony, it's getting harder and harder to fathom that Michael was indeed living here at all. At the time Michael and the kids had been living in the house, they have been there for over 7 months...yet there are very little signs of any personalization in the rooms.

I don't think Fleak messed up....I think she was doing what she was told to do.  The destroying the notes would eliminate any descrepancies with the complete report if you had the two "side by side".  You also have to remember, LAPD was collecting evidence and photographing items (they are seperate agencies working together). 

The fact that the lawyers (defense & prosecution) made a stipulation to the fingerprints in the room (meaning there will be no direct testimony from LAPD officers regarding the findings) says they are not focusing on the "scene" itself, but more so Murray's intent. Who put what where is irrelevant...it's a smoke screen to the real issue....->Was Murray responsible?
Last Edit: October 06, 2011, 07:59:52 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Great post Mish. If that had of been me I most definitely would have filed away my notes from the 25th just in case they are needed at a later date.

We are seeing more and more parallels to the bullsh*t 2005 trial and false evidence and handling evidence without gloves by the prosecution. Typical how none of the media vultures have picked this up and reported on it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Their exhibit numbering is silly AA, BB, CC....

So what happens after ZZ?

Its like numbering, 11, 22, 33, 44

It should have actually been AA, AB, AC, etc.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Their exhibit numbering is silly AA, BB, CC....

It's so they can have 'PP' - snigger, snigger!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

suspicious mind

wonder how hard it would be to discover whether this woman actually does destroy old notes?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Datroot

I don't think Fleak messed up....I think she was doing what she was told to do. 

I agree.  Ed C. asked 'Where is Ed Winter?' and was virtually told to shut up.  Fleak was carrying out Ed W's orders.  Is Ed W. supposed to be testifying?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions