Pictures shown during Elissa Fleak's testimony - Michael's bedrom and bathroom

• 52 Replies

Offline lorela

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lorela
I gathered screenshots of pictures that were shown during the testimony of the coroner, Elissa Fleak.

Maybe we'll see something that we missed earlier.

Let's go ...

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show only replies by GINAFELICIA
What a nice collection of medical stuff :shock:.
How crazy can  a person be to live surrounded with propofol bottles, seringes, oxygen tanks ans catheters  WTF?? WTF?? WTF??......

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 06:27:08 AM by GINAFELICIA »

Offline GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
    • Show only replies by GINAFELICIA
Oh and I like that carpet with yellow flowers...I've always wanted such a carpet and couldn't find one.

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls
Lorela, thanks for posting these.  I gather Ms Fleak was well and truly grilled by good ol' Ed yesterday - and if these photos are anything to go by, she deserved it!  Things have been moved even in the timescale of taking these pictures;  the big book disappears and the MJ dvd, that looks like it may have been underneath, is revealed, the black and white pic gets turned the right way - for starters!

I may be no crime scene expert, but I do know the first rule is don't move or touch anything!

Offline lorela

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by lorela
YES, DON'T move and DON'T touch - and those who MAY touch, touch it with gloves!

I don't know - maybe I'm wrong, but isn't this bedroom weird? Would Michael really live in such a room? It looks so old and some things are nasty. Just look at that white couch (where the gloves are) ... He was a perfectionist. Well, maybe it's just me.

What do you think about the doll?

Medicine - I mean really? For ONE man? It's like treating the whole ward of patients ... Was he really monitored EVERY night, with an IV in his leg? Our Michael who was so fond of living healthy was taking SO MANY medicines? And they were "scaterred" all around the room, even with Blanket living there?  WTF??

Offline YouRnotAlone7

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by YouRnotAlone7
Didn't she say there was a pack of ciggies on the nightstand?  i don't see them, but I do see an ashtray in the bathroom.  Wonder when Michael started smoking?
 ;D

Offline YouRnotAlone7

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by YouRnotAlone7
There was one bathroom pic (the one with the toilet) that showed a dvd (or vcr?)) tape with a wolf wearing a magician's hat. You have to zoom in to see it.

:lol:

Offline curls

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by curls
Well this has certainly cured me of my desire to be his wife!! Leaving his clothes all over the floor, toilet seat up, boxes everywhere, clutter, junk, stuff - a real man I guess!!

If it were me I'd have someone tidy up a bit IF I was having a doctor in every night to look after me! Ah, but I'm forgetting, a lot of it is the DOCTOR's rubbish!  What happened to keeping medical environments clean and free from possible contamination/infection?

I'll be quiet now!

Offline Heartsong

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Heartsong
Didn't she say there was a pack of ciggies on the nightstand?  i don't see them, but I do see an ashtray in the bathroom.  Wonder when Michael started smoking?
 ;D

No, remember Anderson said carbon monoxide shows up in smokers? There was none in the toxicology.

@Lorela: too true. MJ would have never allowed all that mess of drugs be left laying around for any of his kids to pick up, let alone see. Actually I don't think anyone would leave it laying around unless they were an outright, off with the fairies, junkie, something MJ clearly was not. That mess was total overkill.

And why all the empty/half used bottles? Why not just put them in the trash or finish one before opening another? Murray saving them for a crime scene fit for a manslaughter trial?  suspicious//  Would be interesting to know the expiry dates on each of them after opened as well. If it was mentioned I missed it.
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

Offline suspicious mind

• Hoaxer
  • reading between the li_es
    • Show only replies by suspicious mind
three lamps and two tables right near the bed. makes me think of someone older who can't see.
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Offline For All Time

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by For All Time
Who was living in that bedroom ? Not MJ for sure.And they moved things , worked without gloves...how professional is that ?  WTF??
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue
Those curtains resemble MJ's "Gold Pants".  I also noticed a knife on the bedstand, nearest to the bed..

What the hell would CM need a knife that size, and near MJ's bed.??

The other thing these pictures remind me of ,  is of a Childrens Hospital"
;D ;D

And I really doubt that Murray would leave those tablets for everyone that lives in that house, to see them...I also noticed no sharps container anywhere....Gee..

What was MJ wearing the night before...??  Was it Earth Song, and if so, then do these clothes on the bathroon floor match what he was wearing???
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:38:43 AM by 2good2btrue »

Offline Raikiramari

• Hoaxer
  • Dream on!
    • Show only replies by Raikiramari
    • Yeah just Mangabullet or something...
Lol, look at the Bedspread on the 12th picture.
You can see the number 7  :shock:

So anyway, I'm not sure if it's just me but things have definately been moved. For instance the Album on the Dresser Drawers has definately been moved, did they place the album there intentionally? trying to tell us something, methinks.

Accurate Representation of what the Court looks like to me.         

\(._.)o
(/._.)/ (/._.)/ (/._.)/__[=====]__ \(._.\) \(._.\) \(._.\)
   (\._.)\                      -(._.)/
  [        ]   (/._.\)       [            ]  (/._.)/ \(._.\) (/._.)/ \(._.\)

And then Ed smothering himself with Popcorn.

(/*._.*\)
And the Ipadman (/[]._.)/ 
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 08:38:16 AM by Raikiramari »
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Offline 2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
    • Show only replies by 2good2btrue
Spot the differences....No meds on the table, and no oxygen tank...just a few. /toldya/

Offline Raikiramari

• Hoaxer
  • Dream on!
    • Show only replies by Raikiramari
    • Yeah just Mangabullet or something...
Spot the differences....No meds on the table, and no oxygen tank...just a few. /toldya/

Thankyou SO MUCH for finding this! Objects WERE placed  OMG!
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71
Pieces that don't fit the puzzle:

Boxes of unpacked clothes (they'd been living there for over 7 months)
a weight scale (why would Michael be checking his weight?)
a fan (Michael was supposedly always cold)
a knife (to cut what?)
naked juice (Kai supposedly made fresh juice)
cigarettes (Michael wasn't a smoker, nor Murray as far as we know)
a telephone (there was no landline, why the phone?)
towels on the floor (if Michael showered there, where are the other toiletries---toothpaste, deodorant, lotion etc...)

.....totally staged  :|

« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 09:26:18 AM by Snoopy71 »

Offline paula-c

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by paula-c
    • https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000669499472/986af9e4566ce7ab11ef8703e3b19b04_normal.jpeg
Pieces that don't fit the puzzle:

Boxes of unpacked clothes (they'd been living there for over 7 months)
a weight scale (why would Michael be checking his weight?)
a fan (Michael was supposedly always cold)
a knife (to cut what?)
naked juice (Kai supposedly made fresh juice)
cigarettes (Michael wasn't a smoker, nor Murray as far as we know)
a telephone (there was no landline, why the phone?)
towels on the floor (if Michael showered there, where are the other toiletries---toothpaste, deodorant, lotion etc...)

.....totally staged  :|

And i assumed that Elissa Fleak he was not asked by the butcher's knife that :lol:

Offline missudi

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by missudi
It wasnt michael,s house,was it,so he wasnt responsible for all the furniture and decor,neverland was much better,but after neverland,he never really settled anywhere for long.

Offline Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
    • Show only replies by Snoopy71
Another thing that's bothering me....All the pictures of baby's...on the dresser, on the chair, a babydoll in the bed.

And then you have propofol (MJ's "Milk") as he called it in baby bags.

....but it doesn't stop there....in Nicole Alvarez testimony she blabbed on and on how Michael was fascinated with her baby, before and after it was born.

I know Michael loved children.....but this scene is clearly BABY specific...

.....I just feel like we're missing something here....a HUGE CLUE  suspicious//

This has nothing to do with the trial....I just love this photo of Michael and Prince when he was a baby  ::P
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:14:13 AM by Snoopy71 »

Offline Sarahli

• Hoaxer
  • Love is the answer.
    • Show only replies by Sarahli
Concerning the tailcoat that is laying on the bathroom's floor, it reminds me of the jacket Michael is wearing in TII, here (Thriller-Threatened part  suspicious//):

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vXrlLtHpJY[/youtube]

Could be?

I agree with you Snoopy there is something going on with the babies theme....... smiley_spider
« Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 10:47:58 AM by Sarahli »
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

Offline Bee Bee

• Hoaxer
    • Show only replies by Bee Bee
Those of you who say this room's too messy for Michael to sleep in, remember what his room looked like when it was raided in 2003. There was junk all over the place, even his bathroom was packed with stuff that didn't belong there. So, I think it would be pretty typical for him to have a messy room. The only difference, of course, is that this room is packed with mostly prescription drugs, much more so than Neverland was, as far as I know.

If you'd only come to me, my heart wouldn't be full of sorrow
But now all I can do is hope and pray that you'll come to me
tomorrow

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Show only replies by bec
    • Exploring The Hoax

Doesn't this look like a copy of TII? I mean it's not quite exact but what MJ dvd is this?

Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax

I swear it's the Moonwalker image. Did we miss the similarity between Moonwalker cover pose and TII cover pose all this time???

Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax
And that's the commemorative Moonwalker cover art... "in memory of MJ, 1958-2009"... the original cover art pose was this:
Are you entertained?

Offline bec

• Hoaxer
  • Minion Reserve
    • Exploring The Hoax
Also, as Badkolo just said, TII graphic is Michael's BACK and Moonwalker graphic is Michael's FRONT.
Are you entertained?