lorelaTopic starter

I gathered screenshots of pictures that were shown during the testimony of the coroner, Elissa Fleak.

Maybe we'll see something that we missed earlier.

Let's go ...

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
What a nice collection of medical stuff :shock:.
How crazy can  a person be to live surrounded with propofol bottles, seringes, oxygen tanks ans catheters  WTF?? WTF?? WTF??......

Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 05:27:08 AM by GINAFELICIA
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

GINAFELICIA

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Playing it safe is the riskiest choice.
Oh and I like that carpet with yellow flowers...I've always wanted such a carpet and couldn't find one.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Lorela, thanks for posting these.  I gather Ms Fleak was well and truly grilled by good ol' Ed yesterday - and if these photos are anything to go by, she deserved it!  Things have been moved even in the timescale of taking these pictures;  the big book disappears and the MJ dvd, that looks like it may have been underneath, is revealed, the black and white pic gets turned the right way - for starters!

I may be no crime scene expert, but I do know the first rule is don't move or touch anything!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorelaTopic starter

YES, DON'T move and DON'T touch - and those who MAY touch, touch it with gloves!

I don't know - maybe I'm wrong, but isn't this bedroom weird? Would Michael really live in such a room? It looks so old and some things are nasty. Just look at that white couch (where the gloves are) ... He was a perfectionist. Well, maybe it's just me.

What do you think about the doll?

Medicine - I mean really? For ONE man? It's like treating the whole ward of patients ... Was he really monitored EVERY night, with an IV in his leg? Our Michael who was so fond of living healthy was taking SO MANY medicines? And they were "scaterred" all around the room, even with Blanket living there?  WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Didn't she say there was a pack of ciggies on the nightstand?  i don't see them, but I do see an ashtray in the bathroom.  Wonder when Michael started smoking?
 ;D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

There was one bathroom pic (the one with the toilet) that showed a dvd (or vcr?)) tape with a wolf wearing a magician's hat. You have to zoom in to see it.

:lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

Well this has certainly cured me of my desire to be his wife!! Leaving his clothes all over the floor, toilet seat up, boxes everywhere, clutter, junk, stuff - a real man I guess!!

If it were me I'd have someone tidy up a bit IF I was having a doctor in every night to look after me! Ah, but I'm forgetting, a lot of it is the DOCTOR's rubbish!  What happened to keeping medical environments clean and free from possible contamination/infection?

I'll be quiet now!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Didn't she say there was a pack of ciggies on the nightstand?  i don't see them, but I do see an ashtray in the bathroom.  Wonder when Michael started smoking?
 ;D

No, remember Anderson said carbon monoxide shows up in smokers? There was none in the toxicology.

@Lorela: too true. MJ would have never allowed all that mess of drugs be left laying around for any of his kids to pick up, let alone see. Actually I don't think anyone would leave it laying around unless they were an outright, off with the fairies, junkie, something MJ clearly was not. That mess was total overkill.

And why all the empty/half used bottles? Why not just put them in the trash or finish one before opening another? Murray saving them for a crime scene fit for a manslaughter trial?  suspicious//  Would be interesting to know the expiry dates on each of them after opened as well. If it was mentioned I missed it.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Everyone is entitled to their own opinions but no one is entitled to their own facts" ~ Nobel Laureate, Elizabeth Blackburn

suspicious mind

three lamps and two tables right near the bed. makes me think of someone older who can't see.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

Who was living in that bedroom ? Not MJ for sure.And they moved things , worked without gloves...how professional is that ?  WTF??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'll be forever searching for your love .I love you Michael

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Those curtains resemble MJ's "Gold Pants".  I also noticed a knife on the bedstand, nearest to the bed..

What the hell would CM need a knife that size, and near MJ's bed.??

The other thing these pictures remind me of ,  is of a Childrens Hospital"
;D ;D

And I really doubt that Murray would leave those tablets for everyone that lives in that house, to see them...I also noticed no sharps container anywhere....Gee..

What was MJ wearing the night before...??  Was it Earth Song, and if so, then do these clothes on the bathroon floor match what he was wearing???
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:38:43 AM by 2good2btrue
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

Lol, look at the Bedspread on the 12th picture.
You can see the number 7  :shock:

So anyway, I'm not sure if it's just me but things have definately been moved. For instance the Album on the Dresser Drawers has definately been moved, did they place the album there intentionally? trying to tell us something, methinks.

Accurate Representation of what the Court looks like to me.         

\(._.)o
(/._.)/ (/._.)/ (/._.)/__[=====]__ \(._.\) \(._.\) \(._.\)
   (\._.)\                      -(._.)/
  [        ]   (/._.\)       [            ]  (/._.)/ \(._.\) (/._.)/ \(._.\)

And then Ed smothering himself with Popcorn.

(/*._.*\)
And the Ipadman (/[]._.)/ 
Last Edit: October 07, 2011, 07:38:16 AM by Raikiramari
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
Spot the differences....No meds on the table, and no oxygen tank...just a few. /toldya/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Raikiramari

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Spot the differences....No meds on the table, and no oxygen tank...just a few. /toldya/

Thankyou SO MUCH for finding this! Objects WERE placed  OMG!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You better lose yourself in the music, the moment you own it, you better never let it go, you only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow, this opportunity comes once in a lifetime."

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal