PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Michael Jackson Had Doll In Bed
October 07, 2011, 02:44:54 PM
Michael Jackson Had Doll In Bed

Pictures shown in Los Angeles Superior Court today (06.10.11) included a porcelain doll found on Michael Jackson's bed when he was found unconscious.

A child-sized porcelain doll was on Michael Jackson's bed when his lifeless body was found.

Jurors in the trial of Dr. Conrad Murray - the star's personal physician who is on trial for the involuntary manslaughter of the singer in June 2009 - were shown a picture of the doll, which was dressed in green dungarees and had blonde curly hair lying next to a CD player as part of evidence given in court today (06.10.11).

The court was also shown a police photograph of ornate dinner plates featuring babies' faces - believed to be those of the star's three children - displayed on a chest of drawers alongside family pictures.

Also shown to the court today was the official toxicology report of tests carried out on Michael's body after his death from acute Propofol intoxication in June 2009.

The document showed the star had six legal substances in his system, Propofol (Diprivan), Lidocaine, Diazepam (Valium), Lorazepam (Ativan), Midazolam (Versed), and Ephedrine.

Giving evidence to the court, toxicologist Dan Anderson said that, out of all the substances found, the 'Billie Jean' star had the least amount of Propofol in his stomach.

Anderson said he found only trace amounts of the drug - the equivalent of a few specks of sugar.

Murray denies administering the fatal dose of Propofol which killed his famous patient.

If convicted, he faces up to four years in prison.

The case continues.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
Re: Michael Jackson Had Doll In Bed
October 07, 2011, 02:47:16 PM
A child sized doll??? Is the doll that big?  :shock:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 03:35:38 PM
We've seen the picture before right? It's probably just a baby-sized doll but they're just trying to make this look bad and wrong...  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 04:08:04 PM
They don't give up, don't they  :x

The usual semi-collectible baby doll, he had dozens at Neverland. In one interview he said Debbie saw him carrying baby dolls around and partially because of that decided to carry his baby as a Gift for him as he looked desperate to have kids. Yes he adored children that much, so what. If he was a lady no one would bother, eh?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 07, 2011, 05:19:14 PM
Some porcelain dolls are collections items. So what he had a porcelain doll. OMG. WHAT ELSE.. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 07, 2011, 05:48:59 PM
We've seen the picture before right? It's probably just a baby-sized doll but they're just trying to make this look bad and wrong...  /pull hair/

It was just a normal sized doll but of course the media likes to exaggerate things and to show Michael as a weird psychopath who likes to "sleep" with dolls. This is pissing me off so badly.  /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 07, 2011, 05:55:16 PM
so what if he sleeps with dolls. These are dolls collection items. It shows how media know about them.. You do not sleep with them you keep them in a wall unit.. or on a bed.. and what is it to them none of your business media..
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

SEHF

October 14, 2011, 02:20:35 PM
Dum doo dee dum daa
Last Edit: May 11, 2012, 11:59:05 PM by SEHF
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLoveTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
October 14, 2011, 02:28:09 PM
@SEHF

What's that picture of yours? It makes me :lol: everytime I see it. Why did you choose that one?  lolol/ I love your sense of humor.
  :mrgreen:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
October 14, 2011, 03:03:19 PM
You know what irks me about articles like this....it's just pure ignorance. suspicious//

They always take something and make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. It's always got to be some kind of "weirdness" when it comes to Michael Jackson.

I've never understood why people always have to put things in "boxes" or "categories" or attach "labels".  If a man has a soft voice or gentle disposition then he's gay, or if a woman likes wearing mens clothes and is very active in sports, then she's "butch" or manly.  Boys shouldn't play with dolls, girls have the wear dainty pink little dresses, and if you're an adult you shouldn't play with toys....etc...etc...It's all nonsense!

If you're not hurting anyone who cares!?! :evil:

They wrote this summary and don't know anything about why he had that doll (but here comes the subtle judgment)...for all they know he could have had it for sentimental reasons, he could have been hiding money in it, or maybe it wasn't even his (who's to say one of the kids didn't leave it there on the bed), maybe looking at it helps him to relax, maybe it was inspiration for a project ...who knows?... WHO CARES!?!

What does it have to do with the case?...Did the doll give Michael Jackson the propofol?! (sarcasm) Does telling what decoration was in the room make the prospects or perspective of the case any more clearer? NO!

Just always the sensationalism.... ::)

Last Edit: October 14, 2011, 03:08:27 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sarahli

October 14, 2011, 04:14:18 PM
You know what irks me about articles like this....it's just pure ignorance. suspicious//

They always take something and make it a bigger deal than it needs to be. It's always got to be some kind of "weirdness" when it comes to Michael Jackson.

I've never understood why people always have to put things in "boxes" or "categories" or attach "labels".  If a man has a soft voice or gentle disposition then he's gay, or if a woman likes wearing mens clothes and is very active in sports, then she's "butch" or manly.  Boys shouldn't play with dolls, girls have the wear dainty pink little dresses, and if you're an adult you shouldn't play with toys....etc...etc...It's all nonsense!

If you're not hurting anyone who cares!?! :evil:

They wrote this summary and don't know anything about why he had that doll (but here comes the subtle judgment)...for all they know he could have had it for sentimental reasons, he could have been hiding money in it, or maybe it wasn't even his (who's to say one of the kids didn't leave it there on the bed), maybe looking at it helps him to relax, maybe it was inspiration for a project ...who knows?... WHO CARES!?!

What does it have to do with the case?...Did the doll give Michael Jackson the propofol?! (sarcasm) Does telling what decoration was in the room make the prospects or perspective of the case any more clearer? NO!

Just always the sensationalism.... ::)

Hi Snoopy, sorry but this made me.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Maybe we should email Flannagan and give him the tip for his new defense! "THE DOLL DID IT"

.... on second thought the doll could serve the prosecution ... she was innocently there on the bed and must have seen EVERYthing  suspicious// ..... Walgren should have called her on the stand as FIRST witness!  /judge/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

October 14, 2011, 05:10:01 PM
careful the doll might spill the beans about the hoax LOL!! She probably knows the whole things.

Doll: Pssst.. TMZ ... Have I got a scoop for you!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 14, 2011, 05:36:19 PM
What does this have to do with anything???  :roll:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

أملي هو فيكم.

October 14, 2011, 06:16:55 PM
MJ had one of the largest, private doll collection in the world at Neverland Ranch.  I have seen this in Larry Nimmer's video The Untold Story of Neverland.  I met a doll collector last year who knew someone who actually sold dolls to MJ when I was purchasing of a book of MJ paper dolls.  I am personally having my own MJ doll made at this very moment. I guess I must be eccentric as well. lolol/  I am a doll collector as well.  I do not think that MJ was strange for having a doll collection.  It is one of many qualities that I adore about him.  So many men do not like dolls. /scream/ The media would exploit MJ at any cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You rocked my world, you know you did
And everything I own I give
The rarest love who\'d think I\'d find
Someone like you to call mine

"Let us dream of tomorrow where we can truly love from the soul, and know love as the ultimate truth at the heart of all creation."
------Michael Jackson

Those who go beneath the surface do so at their peril. --Oscar Wilde

October 14, 2011, 08:03:57 PM
Who even knows if the doll was MJ's.....it could have been planted there along with the CD player as part of the "scene"....but leave it to the media to blow it all out of proportion.

:x
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions