all4loveandbelieveTopic starter

Cirque du Soleil Monday October 3/2011
October 07, 2011, 06:33:37 PM
I would like to share with you the experience I had on Monday night.. It was electrifying, moving, funny, amazing to see these acrobats, and people who danced like MJ. There were all Michael's songs playing. I was trying to see if there would be anything conspicuous, but couldn't find anything. I am a little disappointed I couldn't meet Katherine and the children, would have really loved to speak with them.. I know my friend would have introduced us.. I guess what ever happens to us is for a reason. The reason is I was not suppose to find out that Michael is alive 

I have told you in the past that I have a friend who works for le cirque du Soleil, she was back stage, on Sunday night, and she met Katherine and the children, also Tito, Jackie, Marlon were there. Katherine received a phone call on her cell, these are the words my friendover heard her say:" Everything is under control, do not worry, the children are fine" Now you can tell me she could have spoken to a number of people, it could have been Joe, Janet, La Toya... I honestly think it was Michael, she had a smile on her face, according to my friend.

So here is what happened on Monday night October 3.. ( My friend over heard her on Sunday October 2nd)
blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Re: Cirque du Soleil Monday October 3/2011
October 07, 2011, 07:10:24 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I would like to share with you the experience I had on Monday night.. It was electrifying, moving, funny, amazing to see these acrobats, and people who danced like MJ. There were all Michael's songs playing. I was trying to see if there would be anything conspicuous, but couldn't find anything. I am a little disappointed I couldn't meet Katherine and the children, would have really loved to speak with them.. I know my friend would have introduced us.. I guess what ever happens to us is for a reason. The reason is I was not suppose to find out that Michael is alive 

I have told you in the past that I have a friend who works for le cirque du Soleil, she was back stage, on Sunday night, and she met Katherine and the children, also Tito, Jackie, Marlon were there. Katherine received a phone call on her cell, these are the words my friendover heard her say:" Everything is under control, do not worry, the children are fine" Now you can tell me she could have spoken to a number of people, it could have been Joe, Janet, La Toya... I honestly think it was Michael, she had a smile on her face, according to my friend.

So here is what happened on Monday night October 3.. ( My friend over heard her on Sunday October 2nd)
blessings.

All4loveandbelieve thank you very much for sharing with us your joy and your experience from that night.It's wonderful to know that here are people who can go in different places that are connected with the HOAX,and after that sare it with us.I'm very happy you had a good time  ;).
Good night,I really have to go to sleep,I'm so tired   bangbang!!!
LOVE YOU   !!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 07:21:57 PM
I honestly think it was Michael

I honestly wouldn't doubt it for a minute. /woohoo/ Until I'm proven otherwise. Like the rest of us, I would be overly ecstatic to know(100%) that Michael is alive.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 08:49:25 PM

blessings.

All4loveandbelieve thank you very much for sharing with us your joy and your experience from that night.It's wonderful to know that here are people who can go in different places that are connected with the HOAX,and after that sare it with us.I'm very happy you had a good time  ;) .
Good night,I really have to go to sleep,I'm so tired   bangbang !!!
LOVE YOU   !!!!

Love you too applehead.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

October 07, 2011, 08:54:08 PM
Vietnow  I know what you mean until we see Michael alive, this can all be irrelevant. blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 07, 2011, 09:22:25 PM
All4love, I'm so glad you enjoyed the circus and the show.  :mrgreen: And what you wrote about Katherine talking on the phone is very interesting and what you wrote sounds so plausible to me. The person she was talking to could be Michael. Who would she saying the kids are fine and everything is under control and why? That would be Michael only imo. I hope you meet the family someday. Blessings.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 09:29:58 PM
All4love, I'm so glad you enjoyed the circus and the show.  :mrgreen: And what you wrote about Katherine talking on the phone is very interesting and what you wrote sounds so plausible to me. The person she was talking to could be Michael. Who would she saying the kids are fine and everything is under control and why? That would be Michael only imo. I hope you meet the family someday. Blessings.

My friend also stated that Katherine is such a wonderful, docile human being. So sweet just like Michael.. She is very lucky to have met everyone... The children are gorgeous children, she also told me that Blanket looks like Michael's little brother  lolol/  blessings to you too.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
October 07, 2011, 09:39:19 PM

My friend also stated that Katherine is such a wonderful, docile human being. So sweet just like Michael.. She is very lucky to have met everyone... The children are gorgeous children, she also told me that Blanket looks like Michael's little brother  lolol/  blessings to you too.

awwwwwwww I'm sure that they are. I LOVE Jacksons. All of them. I would like to give a big hug to Katherine. She is a wonderful woman, a wonderful mother, wife and humanbeing. I love her.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 09, 2011, 12:42:57 AM
actually Katherine reminds me alot of my mother. It is a nice feeling to have a wonderful mother.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael Jackson

diggyon

October 09, 2011, 12:52:01 AM
OOhhh, what an experience!!! I wish I had the chance to go to the show too!!!! I bet you had a great time  :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Together we are strong

You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
Abraham Lincoln

Thank you Michael for letting me discover the truth!

I lost the bet, Sarahli won it! ! ! loool

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
October 09, 2011, 01:07:40 AM
Thanks for sharing this with us Allforlove! I wouldn't doubt if Katherine was talking to Michael, after all wasn't October 2nd opening night? I'm sure Michael would want to know how things were going!

Cirque will be playing here on November 6th & 7th and my husband and I are hoping to go!

Thanks again friend...sending you Love and a  bearhug also sending Love to everyone and evryone bearhug s! Good night my beautiful Family!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Grace

October 11, 2011, 11:45:31 AM
What a spectacular show!
A couple of bars higher than TII.

Here is a video - check out the photographs as well:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal