SimPattyK

• Registered users
  • Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ TRUTH always prevails!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
[...] You lost me, you said they love karate just like Grandpa?? Joe Jackson loves Karate? Did not know that?
I didn't know Joe was into Karate too.  suspicious//
oh no, I wasn't referring at Joe Jackson... but ELVIS !!
You see.... I believe that the kids' mother is actually Lisa Marie... it sounds crazy I know...
Anyway if you are interested to know why I believe this ^^, you can read my topic here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:12:04 PM by SimPattyK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
MJ & ELVIS are ALIVE ~ You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MissG

I find unnecessary and unpractical the use of lingerie for a contact sport as football, since the body must be protected as much as possible to avoid abrasion. Is not Beach volley ya know  ;)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SpeedDemon1987

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • I'm Standin' Though You're Kickin' Me
They don't look to be dressed any more revealing than figure skating, swimming, ballet or gymnastics sports which all start at very young ages.

Now, you have a valid point, MJonmind, but I have been doing ballet for the last 10 years, and I can tell that the reason for a leotard and tights is so the teacher can see your body and correct any faults that can lead to a bad habit (rounded shoulders, slouching, tilted pelvis). All of these things are absolute no-no's in ballet, so it's good to get rid of them early on. The faults can also lead to injury. One of my dance teachers  can't do grand plies* because he was lifting a girl once, and long story short, he was in an incorrect stance, twisted his knee really badly, and had to get it all fixed up. Anyway, I guess the same reasons also apply to figure skating and gymnastics. And I guess there isn't really an excuse for swimming, except for freedom of movement,  but the point I want to make is that football is a contact sport, and lingerie isn't an acceptable uniform.

* A grand plie is hard to describe, but basically its bending your knees until your calves touch your thighs (sorta), but you don't "sit" in it. Depending on what position you're feet are in, the heels are allowed to come of the ground. And your legs have to be turned out, as are most things in ballet.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I ask for a bad guy, and they give me MICHAEL JACKSON?!?!?"

use_your_illusionTopic starter

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar

Michael Jackson's mother Katherine goes on the offensive over Lingerie Football League offer to granddaughter Paris

Katherine Jackson is furious after the Lingerie Football League  approached her granddaughter Paris to be a spokesman for the company's fledgling youth programme.

The organisation, which sees women play in their underwear, approached Michael Jackson's 13-year-old daughter Paris, which sent her guardian, grandmother Katherine into a rage.

A family insider told RadarOnline: 'Katherine views this as a disgusting attack on a minor.

'A teenage spokeswoman for a lingerie league? That's just creepy and downright offensive.
'There is a hell storm inside the family at the moment.'
Katherine is the matriarch of the Jackson clan, and is the custodian of Jackson's three children, Prince, Paris and Blanket.

The offer followed news Paris became the first girl in her exclusive private Los Angeles school's history to get the call-up for the flag football team, a light football practised in schools.

Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 12:14:29 AM by use_your_illusion
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Sarahli

/bravo/ Katherine. This world wants to destroy purity and innocence. I have visited that site of LFL it's disgusting and degrading to women. I mean come on is it sport or what?? Why do women always have to remove their clothes?? SMH. I can't believe they approached a kid! We must protect our children, not throw them into the arms of perverts who want to make everything revolve around sex. I wonder who the audience of such a thing is made of??? Yuck! (where's the vomiting smiley?).
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
We are here for you Michael and will always love you whatever happens.
'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.'
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them."

The team names are Chicago Bliss, Los Angeles Temptation. Is this a sports team or a strip club we're talking about?

And their motto is "LFL: True Fantasy Football"

*vomit vomit vomit*

Paris just say "HELL NO!" and walk (sprint) away.

LFL is just another mind control trap for young, impressionable girls.

Sex sells, thats why I'm broke lol.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions