paula-cTopic starter

Dr. Murray's Police Interview
October 07, 2011, 10:01:02 PM
Dr. Murray's Police Interview
What the Jury Hasn't Heard ...

The jury only heard half of Dr. Conrad Murray's dramatic 2-hour interview with police today -- in which Murray admitted he pumped Michael Jackson full of sedatives before he died -- and now, here's the other half ... you have to read it to believe it.

Among the highlights ...

-- Murray details an emotional encounter with Katherine Jackson just moments after she hears the news -- she asks him if he knows how Michael died. Murray says he doesn't.
-- Murray claims Joe Jackson never showed up at the hospital the day MJ died.
-- And ... Murray explains why security cameras caught him exiting the hospital at 4:30PM.

The jury will hear the remainder of the recording when the trial resumes on Tuesday.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Re: Dr. Murray's Police Interview
October 07, 2011, 10:07:47 PM
you have to read it to believe it.

interesting choice of words TMZ.   geek/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 07, 2011, 10:38:41 PM
So Michael had foot fungus, jock itch and glaucoma?   I think NOT.

lolol/

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

RK

October 07, 2011, 11:39:20 PM
How can TMZ post something that the court hasn't heard yet. WTF?? Wake up world.  /overreacting/
Just reading through now and Murray said his eye sight was so bad he was almost legally blind?
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 12:01:23 AM by RK
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 01:11:43 AM
I am pretty sure that if the family found marajuana at his house, they would not have told the world about it! Anyway, last I heard, it was found in a toilet bag, not a suitcase burried at the bottom of his cupboard! /pull hair/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

use_your_illusion

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • If you're reading this...you owe me a dollar
October 08, 2011, 02:28:15 AM
How can TMZ post something that the court hasn't heard yet. WTF?? Wake up world.  /overreacting/
Just reading through now and Murray said his eye sight was so bad he was almost legally blind?

Exactly...but I am glad we have the transcript so we can follow the second half because the background is distracting...such a messy interview.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Do you give up yet?

Grace

October 08, 2011, 02:41:51 AM

There's two versions of the transcript on TMZ:

1) 40 pages

2) 125 pages

In this extended version, the LAPD qualifies the document as a matter of the "LAPD internal affairs group".

The given C.S.R. number of Ms. Nadine Yoshida may refer to
1) Corporate Social Responsibility --> sustainability
2) Customer Service Request --> giving answers
3) Common Sense Rule --> mind first, emotions later.

Which explanation we're going to choose - there is some good at it.  ;)

YOU REALLY HAVE TO READ THE LONG VERSION TO BELIEVE IT.

Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 02:55:01 AM by Grace
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Create your day. Create the most astounding year of your life. Be the change you want to see in the world! L.O.V.E.
***********************************************************************************************
"I am tired, I am really tired of manipulation." Michael Jackson, Harlem, New York, NY, July 6, 2002
***********************************************************************************************
******* Let's tear the walls in the brains of this world down.*******

Time to BE.

MJonmind

October 08, 2011, 03:06:29 AM
Murray,
(the children) "Whenever they were sick, they would always ask for Dr. Conrad, "Please call Dr. Conrad, you know, Daddy." And I gave them comfort.
(Paris) "She's like my daughter."

Strange way of saying, "Daddy, call Dr. Conrad." Sounds more like, "Dr. Conrad, otherwise called Daddy." like they are one and the same person. :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

October 08, 2011, 07:32:00 AM
Michael does not eat nor drink? He would have been dead by now.. He eat chicken and rice? I doubt it very much.. He ate very well, once I remember him saying,  he is a health freak, to be strong for his dancing. Please Dr. Murray go crawl back under a rock..
How does TMZ have the rest of the transcript if it was not passed in court yet?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

paula-cTopic starter

October 08, 2011, 03:31:36 PM
So Michael had foot fungus, jock itch and glaucoma?   I think NOT.

lolol/

Now it makes me think that could have a terminal patient and that another person died on June 25 recall the marijuana that was found in the house of Michael?

Most marijuana is increasingly accepted socially, especially after continuous investigations that praising its medicinal benefits. The social and political changes in United States are allowing that increasingly appear more laws for marijuana. For the year 2011, we have a list of U.S. States that allow the consumption of marijuana as medicine  Alaska, with an initiative approved in 1999 allows the cultivation of 6 plant as a maximum, if half are mature adults and the other half are young plants that are not in phase of flowering. Diseases for which approves consumption cachexia, cancer, epilepsy and other disorders characterized by seizures, chronic pain, glaucoma, AIDS, multiple sclerosis and other disorders related to muscle spasticity, and nausea. Arizona, recently adopted in 2010 regulates a law that allows to have up to 12 plants maximum. Marijuana is permitted for the treatment of cancer, AIDS, hepatitis C, glaucoma, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, Alzheimer's disease, cachexia, the syndrome of wear, chronic pain, nausea, seizures and severe or persistent muscle spasms. California, in 1996, where a proposition was the first that allowed medical marijuana could be used. November 6, 1996. On January 1, 2011 Governor Schwarzenegger introduced a Bill to decriminalizing the possession of a marijuana small amount, but it was rejected another that allowed the legalization of marijuana for personal use. The number of plants, limited to 6 adult plants and 12 in growth phase. Diseases with permission to be treated with cannabis are anorexia, AIDS, arthritis, cachexia, cancer, chronic pain, glaucoma, migraine, muscle spasms persistent including spasms associated with multiple sclerosis, seizures including seizures associated with epilepsy, chronic, severe nausea or other clinical pictures which show persistent medical symptoms that can be treated with cannabis. Colorado in 2002 comes into force a law allowing the possession of 6 plants, while maximum 3 in flowering phase. Treatable diseases with cannabis are cancer, AIDS, glaucoma, cachexia, severe pain, nausea, seizures or persistent muscle spasms. Hawaii in 2000 approved decriminalization for possession of marijuana cultivated if you have less than 7 floors (3 at an advanced stage and 4 in growth). Diseases for which medical marijuana under the supervision of a physician can consume are multiple sclerosis and the Crohn's disease, glaucoma, cancer, AIDS, severe pain, cachexia, or syndrome of wear, nausea, seizures, or severe and persistent muscle spasms Maine, which in 1999 allows the use of medical marijuana and are allowed to have up to 6 plants. Diseases with permission to consume marijuana are cancer, glaucoma, AIDS, hepatitis C, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Crohn's disease, Alzheimer's disease, chronic pain, syndrome of cachexia, severe nausea, severe epilepsy and persistent muscle spasms, and multiple sclerosis.Maryland. In 2003 approved a law that dictates that medical marijuana is considered as a mitigating factor in the trials of the State, with a maximum penalty of a fine of $ 100 Michigan. In 2008 was approved the law that allows to have up to 12 marijuana plants to treat diseases such as cancer, glaucoma, AIDS, hepatitis C, Crohn's disease, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, wasting syndrome, severe and chronic pain, nausea, convulsions, epilepsy, muscle spasms, and multiple sclerosis. Montana. In 2004 approved the regularisation that allows to have up to six cannabis plants to treat cancer, glaucoma, AIDS, cachexia, chronic or severe pain, nausea, epilepsy, severe or persistent muscle spasms, multiple sclerosis and Crohn's disease. Nevada. The October 1, 2001 comes into force the l ey that allows medical use of marijuana. The main diseases treated with marijuana are AIDS, cancer, glaucoma and any medical condition or treatment for cachexia, persistent muscle spasms or convulsions, nausea or pain. You can have up to 7 plants, 4 immature and 3 with buds. New Jersey. On October 1, 2010 approved treatment with cannabis seizures, intractable skeletal muscle spasticity, glaucoma, severe or chronic pain, nausea or vomiting, cachexia, or wasting syndrome caused by HIV / AIDS or cancer, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (Lou Gehrig's disease), multiple sclerosis, terminal cancer, muscular dystrophy or inflammatory bowel disease as the disease of Crohn.Nuevo Mexico. The law that allows the treatment of diseases with marijuana came into force on July 1, 2007. also allows to have up to 16 (4 plants in bloom,) and 12 plants to grow. Diseases: severe chronic pain, pain, peripheral neuropathy, náu beneficial as chemotherapy     

Information for patients about the Tiñas or dermatophytosis In short: 

What is ringworm? Ringworm or dermatophytosis is a superficial infection by fungi of the skin, hair and nails. There are three genera of dermatophytes (skin microscopic fungi): Microsporum, Epidermophyton and Trichophyton, each with several species. There is a natural resistance of the skin, hair and nails to infection by dermatophytes. The clinical manifestations, as well as its infectivity, will depend on both the own l fungus (fungi of animals tend to produce an intense inflammatory reaction in the host and are more contagious, while fungi are usually in soils are less virulent), as the patient-dependent factors. Thus there are some factors that facilitate the emergence of infections caused by fungus: Childhood. Immunological diseases. Diabetes. Diseases of the skin, such as Ichthyosis or the Keratoderma Palmoplantaris. Atopy. Treatment with corticoids. Low body temperature. The tropical or semitropical climate. Injuries. Occlusion, maceration, or sweating in the area. Occupational exposure to fungi (veterinarians, caretakers of animales…).  How is it treated? Slight localized infections respond well to topical treatment of the lesions (with as the topical Allylamine antifungal creams, or topical nitrofurans). By oral treatment is necessary if the topic fails, if many areas (or a wide area) are affected, or if there is a condition of nails or hair follicles. It is advisable to do cleaning and waxing of the affected area, and iron out and cut the infected nails to facilitate the action of the antifungal. In the tiñas of scalp, beard or hairy areas, it may be advisable to washing with shampoos with Selenium sulfate, or apply lotions with sulfate of zinc or copper, or potassium permanganate is very inflamed area. On athlete's foot, it may be necessary to also treat inflammation or bacterial infection.
 How to evolve the Tinea Inguinalis? Fungi rarely spread beyond the surface of the body to cause a serious illness. However, in people with weak immune systems for other diseases (AIDS, treatments that depress the immune system such as steroids or cancer treatments), fungal infections can spread or do Chronicles. The skin tiñas usually leave no scar once the fungus disappears, and even in some cases go unnoticed and get better without treatment. The  Tinea Inguinalis that affect the scalp can leave bald. 

I  sorry for the translator :roll: :mrgreen:
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 04:12:17 PM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

CC

October 08, 2011, 03:43:52 PM
I NOW ABOUT THE MARIJUANA USED FOR TERMINAL PATIENTS FOR THE PAIN, WHEN NOTHING WORKS (EVEN MORPHINE) HE USES MARIJUANA, LIKE CABCER PATIENTS.... I NOW SOMEONE DIES THAT DAY, SOMEONE WITH NO HAIR IN HIS HEAD AND OLDER THAN MJ (THAT WAS SAID BY THE PARAMEDICS) MAYBE SOULE SHAWN WAS THAT PERSON, I KNOW MJ IS ALIVE... AND THEN THEY HAVE TO FOLLOW THE STORY...
IN MY COUNTRY WE HAVE AND OLD MOVIE ABOUT A OLD LADY WHO DIES AT THE BEGINING OF THE MOVIE, THE RELATIVES RECOGNIZE THE BODY BY THE SHOES AND THE WHITE HAIR AND THEN ALL THE MOVIE THE LADY IS IN THE NEXT HOUSE, WITH A KID... SHE WAS NOT DEAD!!! LOL SHE WAS JUST LOST!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Some men see things as they are and say: WHY?
I dream things that never were and say: WHY NOT?

paula-cTopic starter

October 08, 2011, 04:18:23 PM
It must be remembered that the paramedics to speak of a hospice patient, " elder, fragile and bald"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 08, 2011, 04:44:36 PM
p 94 scene at hospital , family is viewing MJ , hangin around , Murray asks security what will happen now, is told coroner will now want to move the body back... WTF??Back to where??

p97 detectives ask Murray if he spoke with detective Porsche.Who?? Detective Porsche, white haired guy with a fedora on WTF?? WTF?? WTF?? Anyone think our memorial/funeral guy with white hair and fedora could be this guy????
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

October 08, 2011, 04:56:40 PM
Odd stuff in the police report:

1- Michael´s feet. Michael went to Klein yet he had untreated fungus. pg 100
2-Benoquin for vitiligo. It takes for about 9 months of therapy to remove the spots...yet Michael apparently had treatment over the years with Klein  WTF??  pg.115

going on reading.....brb
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

MissG

October 08, 2011, 04:59:59 PM
pg 117 talking about tobacco...
"now that i am finding out all of there things and it´s piece by piece"
 :? .... 2005 again? didn´t Arvizo smoke?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal