mij

He sounds like he is 99 years old. Maybe that's part of the movie? Michael as an old man looking back at his life or something? I don't understand what he is talking about :lol: first about his concerts then about a children's hospital?? :?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

msgitm

Someone this stoned would not be speak coherently. Each sentence is perfectly formed.  It only appears horrible due to the low toned, slow talking slur. Sounds doctored. This tape doesn't even sound like MJ when he speaks in a lower voice.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mij

The way he says "world" sounds like Joseph Jackson to me. What do you think?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would Michael confess his plans/thoughts about the concerts to Murray?
Why not to his family first?

OMG ,OMG it's just "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME" ,lol lolol/ afraid/.How come I missed that  :?:,the answers are in FRONT of our own eyes  :lol: .Thank you Gina and thank you Front for opening my eyes  :)!!!!  DEtAiLS is the ANSWER,and in this time is APPLE IPhone-TEHNOLOGY  OMG! geek/!!!!!!!!!I'm the only one to see what BRAND Murray used to record Michael???????

DEtAiLS…………….
take a seat in the "FRONT" row & focus on "BACKground"   

The answers for this HOAX are in the PAST-BACK(BACK to FUTURE),I can't believe this,but is true  8-).Remember all Michael's PLANS that we thought were vanished??????

Michael Jackson and Saudi Prince create magic Kingdom
March 20, 1996
Michael Jackson and Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud said Tuesday they're forming a venture called Kingdom Entertainment to develop a variety of entertainment activities.
Financial details weren't released  8-) geek/.
The name comes from a worldwide string of Kingdom entities through which Prince Alwaleed has invested in banks, theme parks and other ventures  8-).

Well I'm sure Michael did what he did in the past WITH A REASON.There is no way he did things RANDOMLY  8-)!!!!!! Everything has a MEANING and a PURPOSE.
Here is a video with the prince talking about APPLE:

Prince AlWaleed on his Apple investment
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWx-P7ZV4IQ[/youtube]

In the END I have a surprise for THE ONES who LOVES HOAX VIDEOS,enjoy!!!!I LOVE you all!!!

Michael Jackson Death Hoax - cellphone clues and other illusions
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EJ2UaCYG2g&feature=player_embedded
[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

lorela

Entire recording:

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Is there a link? I can't find it on YouTube.

Edit: Never mind... of course TMZ has it.
Last Edit: October 05, 2011, 02:02:05 PM by AThousandTimes
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

HLN: Don Berrigan, Former Publicist for Jackson 5 says recording sounds like MJ 'slowed down'.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

LOL you see? even MJ himself said "I'm asleep" so my thought on he's just talkin in his sleep wasn't that strange or far-fetched ;)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
...............Whenever you need me, I'll be there................
......................................I love you..................................

Please remember the post I made hereand that TS redirected on april 15th 2010. I thought from the start that one of the main reasons was to collect all the money he could to donate the most important sum in the world to help sick children as much as he could. So now we know a 100% that TS was right and that I was right too!
TIAI redirect me If I am Right! --------------------- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoooooooraaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! Michael you are definitely THE MAN with the MOST biggest HEART on this PLANET!!!!!!!! Sounds like a Record Guiness winner again! 

L.O.V.E. you my MJ family! Remember we're all in this together and one day we'll see what is at the end of the rainbow, or maybe at the beginning of the rainbow! 

Julie xxx

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Adi

Please remember the post I made hereand that TS redirected on april 15th 2010. I thought from the start that one of the main reasons was to collect all the money he could to donate the most important sum in the world to help sick children as much as he could. So now we know a 100% that TS was right and that I was right too!
TIAI redirect me If I am Right! --------------------- You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Hoooooooraaaaaayyyyyy!!!!! Michael you are definitely THE MAN with the MOST biggest HEART on this PLANET!!!!!!!! Sounds like a Record Guiness winner again! 

L.O.V.E. you my MJ family! Remember we're all in this together and one day we'll see what is at the end of the rainbow, or maybe at the beginning of the rainbow! 

Julie xxx

Yep Julia I remember TS doing a redirect to your great post last year!

What a great link now to this recording of MJ talking about his wish to build the biggest children's hospital in the world. I really, really hope it happens.....that would be so amazing!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!

Julie xxx

Thank you Julia for bringing this to our attention again!! I have no doubt whatsoever that any money made from Michael hoaxing his death, will go to the "Lost Children" of the world! Michael has made it perfectly clear that "It's all for LOVE", for the children and to "Heal the World"!
My heart is filled with so much Love, respect and admiration, knowing that our world has been blessed with such a gift...a gift named Michael Jackson!

I can't wait for the whole world to wake up to the TRUTH of who the man behind the mask really is, and always has been...A gift from God...Pure... Selfless... LOVE!

Blessings Love and Light!

I LOVE you all so very much!

Michael, my Brother...I LOVE YOU!..."Heart" To "Heart" and "Mind" To "Mind" Always and Forever! "Thank You"
 bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sandythyme

Julia, I think you hit the nail on the head here.  I remember reading your post way back then and thought wow!!  Brilliant post about a brilliant kind man.  NOW it is even becoming more and more clear!  Good job!!  Take care, Love to All
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions