Re: We are fools?
December 24, 2009, 11:12:03 AM
Am I the only one being made at this stage? The wait is too long really!

Consider this...the hoax was planned by Michael for Michael. He is working on his timeline and according to his schedule. Not ours. Why should we be mad at him for that? Please do not be pissed off at Michael because he has apparently decided to look out for Michael for a change. Other people look out for their own best interest on a daily basis. Why can't Michael do this for himself? He does not need to consult with outsiders to determine when to resurface or if to resurface at all. To some degree, we may have placed unrealistic expectations on him regarding this hoax. Again this was planned by the man and for the man...not for fans.

Quote from: "michangelo"
Yes, I think we're all mad here!
As you since June 25 I feel I have lost something important.
Elvis hadst make the same impression, but after a week I do my grieving.
My wife thought I was crazy, but an opportunity she begins to believe
in our investigations dementia.
Anyway I'm getting tired of waiting and seeing a repeat topics.
Please give me one or more reasons to continue to expect a real proof that he is still alive?
For the moment there are only guessing and it pissed off!
Sometimes I think he laughed at us if he is still our world.
I went to the point where I need real proof and not the ravings of mad fans of Michael Jackson.
Am I the only one being made at this stage? The wait is too long really!
I wish all a Merry Christmas and hope the truth soon because I can not follow the parade.

Please do Michael ... HELP U.S. TO BELIEVE!

Peace and love to all!
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 24, 2009, 11:21:11 AM
Hi, I understand how you feel, sometimes a time out is good, your  maybe just tired.

But I know when I see the helicopter clips - it still does not make sense to me.

With regard to MJ most of us only know his public face and maybe a little bit of spin, but I think over the years if he was not a really nice guy we would have heard about it. So I don't think that he would laugh at people showing consideration, that does not sound like him.

Take care of yourself, try not to worry, what ever will be will be, we can't change anything, its out of our hands.

Merry Christmas to you.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Crescendo

December 24, 2009, 11:45:03 AM
Quote from: "michangelo"
Thank you for your encouragement has me and those who may be discouraged to wait.
Am happy to learn that I am not the only crazy :lol:  
Yes I'll take a break for the holidays with my family.
Maybe I'll come from time to time .. lol

Love and peace to all!
 8-)

No you're not crazy. If you're crazy then I'm afraid what I would be considered. I would definitely need a padded cell. :lol:

You're totally normal. You're just seekin the truth like the rest of us.

Mind you I know there have been some news stories posted (even I have posted many myself) that sound a little out there and too far fetched. But theyre fun to read and we either believe or not.

Me personally, I'm here because I'm a great fan of Michael's, I've met many wonderful people to talk to about one of my favorite people (MJ :) ) and also because I have not seen much proof to tell me MJ is dead. I have found alot of interesting things happening surrounding Mj's "death" thanks to this website.

So if you decide to leave, stay, or simply take a well deserved vacation then I really hope you continue to seek the truth and enjoy life always. Don't worry or fret. Enjoy the people around you and the beautiful times spent with them. :D

Always Always seeking the truth with L.O.V.E.  :D
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 01:12:29 PM
Sometimes i feel i am going completely mad myself.

Sometimes i think..  "am i in denial stage of grief"??  And sometimes i think "why am i so upset and obsessed over Michael Jackson; a man i have never met.  Is this my way of not living in the real world?"

Sometimes i just think i am crazy.

But then i think of the good that has come out of this.  I have read and watched countless MJ videos again.. i have discovered that my love for MJ never left me, it stayed with me since the day i brought "BAD" on cassette and danced around my bedroom.

Ive read so much on MJ the man and his creative process and his charity work.  I have learnt from him to become a better person.

I have started to write again.  Once of my big dreams has always been to write a book but i have always put it on the back burner.  This time i will finish my book and really press for my dream and be creative.  MJ said "a good writer doesnt write.. he just gets out of the way and lets God do the work"
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always the Angel on My Shoulder

December 24, 2009, 03:02:06 PM
Quote from: "LiberianGirl"
This is a post that I made on the old Mjkit. I thought that it could be helpful here :D

If only I was the one who found all of these things then I would think that I was losing my mind! We're all from very different countries with different cultures, different languages, different races and different religions. But still we all find these clues! So these are not MADE UP by our creative minds! These are REAL CLUES THAT WERE GIVEN BY A VERY CREATIVE MIND, by a GENIUS! Nobody could think of these clues. Michael didn't want us to be sad and to understand everything and these clues are for us! The other media trash are for the media itself, not for us! Just focus on the clues he has been giving to us! And know that HE'S ALIVE! Don't listen what people say about him! They're just saying what Michael asked them to say! Listen to your heart, coz your heart say that Michael is alive! And that's the truth! AND SMILE!!! That's what Michael likes us to do.

LOVE YOU ALL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART BELIEVERS!!!
And It's all FOR L.O.V.E  :)
 [/b]

LiberianGirl!
May Light of Christmas be with you always!
LOVE
Last Edit: April 28, 2010, 03:04:38 PM by teedybear
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 04:30:12 PM
He is ALIVE in he is soon coming back, I am convinced, I feel it in my heart, and all the clues that some of you were mentioning, of course they mean something, the Liberian Girl pics is what calls my attention. I feel so sad because I really need him, but I feel good because he is still in this world and he will soon make a great come back!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!

and..

MICHAEL, MERRY CHRISTMAS, I LOVE YOU, HAVE A GREAT TIME WITH YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS, I HOPE YOU GET LOTS OF GIFTS, BUT PLEASE, GIVE US THE GREATEST GIFT OF SEEING YOU AGAIN!! WHENEVER YOU ARE READY OF COURSE...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 04:58:34 PM
Tomorrow!

I feel it :D

Randy or idk who said that he will be with MJ very soon, and i think he don't mean that when he is die.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions