50th_State_Believer2

Re: am I starting to have doubts?
September 30, 2011, 11:11:50 PM
I know where you are at...I was feeling the same and thinking, if Murray goes to jail, that is what will close the book on the possibility of the hoax, because how can anyone actually be sentenced to jail time if he has done nothing actually? How could MJ get him to do that if he was in on the hoax and part of the play? Please read my post I just put in titled "My friend's comment on MJ & current trial"....my friend who has not been a die hard follower of the whole idea - is beginning to put some thoughts to question and has given me some hope that it MAY still be part of the hoax - if Murray goes to jail (for limited time) ...that part of my friend's opinion is not totally insane - if you think about it. If it's worth anything, we've come this far - in believing...what would it hurt to hold on a bit more? If Murray gets out after a mere 2 years (as alot of jail time does get cut short in so many other cases) that would make a total of 4 years - remember that 4 years that MJ spoke about on stage in the film? Could it add up to what he was talking about? HAVE HOPE....It won't hurt...you've already been hurt - just take the baby steps - we won't know anything until each new sunrise....and each sunrise might reveal something new.... party/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Re: am I starting to have doubts?
October 06, 2011, 01:52:26 PM
 Hey... I feel exactly the same way. I've been a believer since the very start and have never had much doubt over the past two years. In some way the idea that Michael might be alive helped me to cheer myself up all this time. I had already lost the two most important persons in my life shortly before I got the news about Michael's “death” and since a few weeks I begin to wonder if I didn't tried to persuade myself of this hoax-thing because I just couldn't accept that my favorite singer could also be gone for good...

I absolutely hate this feeling and miss the time when I had no doubt but then I try to think about all the clues and I usually regain faith and hope.

So, just keep the faith until the BAM-day come.  bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal