suspicious mind

Re: So sorry - please can I stay
October 09, 2011, 01:11:04 PM
hi soosie . i only know you from chat. since friday was a bust for me as far as keeping up with the live feed the way i wanted i don't know what happened there. but we can always use another crazy around here to help us keep our buckles buckled so hang in there. there is no telling where this is all gonna end up . hopefully not with us all needing a shoulder or shoulders to cry on (again) but if that is what happens we will have each other.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"I am sending you out like sheep among wolves. Therefore be shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Why not just tell people I'm an alien from Mars? Tell them I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight. They'll believe anything you say, because you're a reporter. But if I, Michael Jackson, were to say, "I'm an alien from Mars and I eat live chickens and do a voodoo dance at midnight," people would say, "Oh, man, that Michael Jackson is nuts. He's cracked up. You can't believe a single word that comes out of his mouth."

October 09, 2011, 03:55:51 PM
Soosie I'm so glad you decided to stay with us. It gets crazy in chat but I don't think there would be any better way to watch the trial then amongst friends! I greatly enjoy chatting with you in chat, we keep it light at times but you always have something bright to add and for that I'm grateful! Glad to see you back!!!! bearhug
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

October 10, 2011, 01:06:01 AM
Looking forward to seeing you all in there tonight (8 a.m. here now).  Will try and tea out of the way but as I've promised to cook tonight  /cook/ I might miss the start.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sue

~Souza~

October 10, 2011, 02:59:31 AM
There is no court today, it's Columbus day.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

October 10, 2011, 04:41:27 PM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
hi soosie . i only know you from chat. since friday was a bust for me as far as keeping up with the live feed the way i wanted i don't know what happened there. but we can always use another crazy around here to help us keep our buckles buckled so hang in there. there is no telling where this is all gonna end up . hopefully not with us all needing a shoulder or shoulders to cry on (again) but if that is what happens we will have each other.

I couldn't have said it any better. Hopefully we will need a shoulder to laugh on!
 :lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions