No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Consciousness expresses itself through creation. This world we live in is the dance of the creator." Michael Jackson

This was an excellent video. I think she brought into focus the points that make this a hoax and not a sting operation.

I liken this hoax to a great mystery novel when trying to explain it to someone. You have to start at the beginning because if you start reading in the middle of the book or read the ending first you miss the greatest experience of all. It needs the story to be built upon and Michael is doing just that.

Enjoy Michael's greatest work yet. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

Thank you Finfin that is a very interesting video.. Now if Michael was so scared for his life and his children whey did he remove their masks? If he really was afraid for his life and his children he would not have deveiled his children, for protection. If he was under witness protection he would have taken his children with  him. No one would have known how these children looke like with their masks on.. This is just a plan for Michael hoaxed his death.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

MagicalXscapism is back with a new video

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8WpxJX354Hc [/youtube]

Oh my...........,oh my GODDDD  :shock: :cry: :lol: geek/!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you finfin  bearhug!!!!!
Believe it or not this video made me cry and laugh in the same time,lol lolol/.I knew Magical will be back soon,because last week she uploaded her old video:To kill a moking bird .What a wonderful friendship Michael and the great Gregory Peck had  :(!!!!!
This hoax video was wonderfull,in every ways.Most of the things I knew and some I had already suspected.But what made me cry like a baby was the begining  :shock: :cry:!!!!!!!!!!I had alot of scenarios about what could mean that part where Kenny Ortega is speaking.But now I see all in a different light,now I understand what that part with PIECE BY PIECE really means  :'( :) :'( :).Oh Michael,you opened your beautiful heart TO US,your fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!Can you imagine what honor this is????Your rhinocer skin,your suit armor ,was in fact your protective shield to not get hurt by people  :(.Michael we thank you for that a MILION TIMES and we are more than honored by this   :'( :-* :-* :-*!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE
Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 07:19:55 PM by applehead250609
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had the oddest feeling come over me while watching that video.  It was one of nostalgia.  Why on Earth would I feel nostalgic about seeing all those "early clues"?  I think it's because I realize how great of an adventure this has been......operative phrase being: has been.  It's all going to be in the past very soon.  It will be HIStory once again, on a very large stage.  I am astounded and humbled that I am essentially "in on it".  I remember reading, seeing, hearing every single "clue" mentioned in that video....it was like easing on down that yellow brick road.  I was nostalgic to see them and content that perhaps I might have contributed some minute thought about it all at the time.  Put that together and it's a heck of a feeling...I am sure you would agree if you read this forum from the start and beLIEved in the adventure of a lifetime. 

We are the crazy ones, we are out-of-the-box thinkers for sure.  But, I wouldn't change a thing.  The hoax is bigger than any of us can imagine.  It's truly talent like we have never seen before.  "All the world's a stage"......in Michael's world you better hold on tight because that stage will take you places you've never been.  I am really saddened for the people who will just get the BAM, the comeback, the big surprise ending.  It's been said many times over the years:
It's about the journey, not the destination. 
This journey is unexplainable, unbelievable, unquestionable and undeniable.....it's unlike anything.  Yet, here we are.  We are part of Michael's dream.  We are part of his vision.  We are part of what he wanted to create for the this world to experience.  How cool is that?  Our senses told us something wasn't right June 25th....for whatever reason.  I felt it in my core.....for some reason.  I saw, you saw, we saw it, we got it, we experienced it on a very personal level...that's why I got nostalgic over that video. 
So, once again I have to say.......Michael, look to the stars again my friend....I'll Be There........still.  Thank you with all my heart for this adventure we are on.  Nobody else could have done this......nobody.  Blessings to you and all your family.

Blessings to all here....you are amazing!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I had the oddest feeling come over me while watching that video.  It was one of nostalgia.  Why on Earth would I feel nostalgic about seeing all those "early clues"?  I think it's because I realize how great of an adventure this has been......operative phrase being: has been.  It's all going to be in the past very soon.  It will be HIStory once again, on a very large stage.  I am astounded and humbled that I am essentially "in on it".  I remember reading, seeing, hearing every single "clue" mentioned in that video....it was like easing on down that yellow brick road.  I was nostalgic to see them and content that perhaps I might have contributed some minute thought about it all at the time.  Put that together and it's a heck of a feeling...I am sure you would agree if you read this forum from the start and beLIEved in the adventure of a lifetime. 
We are the crazy ones, we are out-of-the-box thinkers for sure.  But, I wouldn't change a thing.  The hoax is bigger than any of us can imagine.  It's truly talent like we have never seen before.  "All the world's a stage"......in Michael's world you better hold on tight because that stage will take you places you've never been.  I am really saddened for the people who will just get the BAM, the comeback, the big surprise ending.  It's been said many times over the years:
This journey is unexplainable, unbelievable, unquestionable and undeniable.....it's unlike anything.  Yet, here we are.  We are part of Michael's dream.  We are part of his vision.  We are part of what he wanted to create for the this world to experience.  How cool is that?  Our senses told us something wasn't right June 25th....for whatever reason.  I felt it in my core.....for some reason.  I saw, you saw, we saw it, we got it, we experienced it on a very personal level...that's why I got nostalgic over that video. 
So, once again I have to say.......Michael, look to the stars again my friend....I'll Be There........still.  Thank you with all my heart for this adventure we are on.  Nobody else could have done this......nobody.  Blessings to you and all your family.

Oh my dear friend you made me cry,and you know why????? Because I feel everything you wrote down there,EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It's such a POWERFULL feeling,OMG,if the rest only knew and feel what we know and feel.I have to say that I feel sorry for the rest ,who dont know a dam thing about this ADVENTURE  :(.Thank you wishingstar for "THE CRAZY ONES",lol  lolol/,Steve Jobs is still in our minds  :( .
A BIG Thank you for MJ family  :-*,LOVE you ALL!!!!

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Wow, you wrote it so amazingly dear.....just the words that are in my heart too  ;)

It's true, we are the crazy ones, but i also wouldn't change a thing either when i look back to myself and the magic i've experienced during the past years since 25th june!

Very well said, as you always do : )

penguin/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you wishing star for this post /bravo/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions