You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Wearing the 'Thriller' Jacket Before Tribute Concert

15 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF

As the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."

We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. The kids will also appear during the big finale.

Dare we say the jacket fits ... like a glove.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Dare we say the jacket fits ... like a glove.

TMZ...your words speak loud and clear :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

ooops, the article has now changed:

As the You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login tribute concert gets underway in Wales, Michael's daughter Paris was spotted backstage wearing Michael's iconic jacket (not THE jacket, but an exact replica) from the music video "Thriller."

We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. Blanket was seen backstage as well (below) wearing Michael's familiar black suit, red shirt, black tie, red armband.

According to our sources, La Toya has been helping the kids out to prepare for the event and even got them dressed today for the concert.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

She is such a beautiful young woman. God bless. One thing I am wondering these children are travelling all over, when do they attend school? I would love to see them make a speech.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

Paris is very pretty  ;))
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
She is such a beautiful young woman. God bless. One thing I am wondering these children are travelling all over, when do they attend school? I would love to see them make a speech.

Do they go to private school? I always assumed they were homeschooled.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

We're told Paris will appear on stage wearing the jacket, alongside her brothers, when they give a speech during the show. Blanket was seen backstage as well (below) wearing Michael's familiar black suit, red shirt, black tie, red armband.

According to our sources, La Toya has been helping the kids out to prepare for the event and even got them dressed today for the concert.

That's odd - why did they change the article?

Sidenote - I noticed that Obee is not performing in the tribute. But he did tweet something that could be connected..

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login Omer Bhatti             Feels good waking up to voicemail from one of my favorite ppl in the world. U know who u are. Sorry I couldn't be there right now. Love You!   9 hours ago   Favorite   Retweet  Reply   
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

8) MJ makes pretty babies :-*

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Love4Michael

Getting "taped up" too?  How adorable is that?  Workin' it right down to the smallest detail.  I LOVE it!!!  Such a spectacular young lady.  Be proud Daddy...be VERY proud...you've earned it.   /bravo/ 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Always reach out to lend support and to help bear a heavy burden. 
There is no greater gift that you can give than your caring and love. 
Spread laughter and joy in your travels and carry love with you in abundant supply. 
Share life...share the world.

OOOPS it is just me or this is kinda fake or it could be for some FUTURE PLANS????? :?  ;)
Michael's KIDS are like Angels!!!They are humble and beautiful just like their daddy  :-*!!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

PureLove

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • To die would be an awfully big adventure.
Why did they change the article? They deleted the "Dare we say the jacket fits ... like a glove." part from it. I was going to say what a big "coincidence" that TMZ writes about the glove when we were discussing about the detectives who didn't wear any gloves at the investigation area. :lol:

Well, Paris is amazingly beautiful. I adore her. And look at Blankey. What a cute boy he is. Prince is a handsome young man. I love these kids a lot. I wish I could meet them in person.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

how tall is paris? she was adorable when she was little ans she is turning to be a beautiful girl. Amazing eyes.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
They all looked amazing  :)

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Yes Paris is wearing the Thriller jacket and Prince is wearing a Bad jacket and Blanket is dressed as the Dangerous out fit and guess who helped them get ready La Toya!!!! Is she telling us something!!!!!! LOVE
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

MissG

3 Michaels?  geek/

Paris got Michael´s broad smile...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
("Minkin güerveeeee")
Michael pls come back

"Why a four-year-old child could understand this hoax. Run out and find me a four-year-old child. I can't make head nor tail out of it"

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal