There is one thing that has bugged me......
December 23, 2009, 06:44:46 PM
if this is indeed a hoax..... and mike wated the world see him do what he does best.... then why did he "die" on june 25th?

what was significant about it?

we all know he couldnt do 50 shows....... then why not do the opening concert at the O2, and then "die".  maybe its just me, but i wanted to see MJ put on one hell of a live show.  he could have filmed the rehersals and filmed the first show.

then he would have shown the world he could put on a fabulous live show, show the world he is the king and always be, and that way he he could have satisfied AEG, the fans, as we would have that one last live show to remember him by.

yet again maybe its just me, but thats how i would have done it, if i was lucky enough to be in MJ's shoes  :D
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Re: There is one thing that has bugged me......
December 23, 2009, 06:57:32 PM
Perhaps 'dying' in the UK would not be very convenient ;-)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 23, 2009, 07:06:38 PM
Quote from: "tinker_bell"

Yes, that's what I would think as well.  The thing that bothers me is if TII was actually supposed to be a movie, which I'm not convinced of at all, why would you not film the dress rehearsals...especially since they went to so much trouble making such awesome costumes?  And he didn't exactly show the world he's still got it...his voice was great, but he obviously wasn't giving it his all with his dancing, not even close.  And why wouldn't they have the videos finished if it was supposed to be a film all along?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I will always love you Michael!

December 23, 2009, 07:07:58 PM
If this hoax is for the big goal to bring awareness and unite people to fight in L.O.V.E., then I think the whole concert thing was just made up to get the attention and to do the movie. That would explain, why everything was last minute with the auditions etc.

If he had died sometime, somewhere in Bahrain i.e., it would still have been a shock to his real fans, but now he was all over again, close to the comeback show and - BAM - he 'died'. The planned comeback brought his death to a higher and more dramatic, as well as tragic, level.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:09:26 PM
If Michael has a mission and wants to be taken seriously (and not be remembered for the "persona" of the King of Pop), there is NO way people, especially in my country (US), would've ever "heard" him or even wanted to hear him,  if he hadn't "died".  I hate to say it, but here in the States he had to die in order for all of the negativity to wash away from his name, for the truth to be heard, and for people to remember Michael with their hearts, and not with their brainwashed minds.  And the same is true for all the media.  This was the only way for the media to even "allow" positive reporting from his friends and co-workers.  It's terribly sad, but true.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

December 23, 2009, 07:20:47 PM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "tinker_bell"

Yes, that's what I would think as well.  The thing that bothers me is if TII was actually supposed to be a movie, which I'm not convinced of at all, why would you not film the dress rehearsals...especially since they went to so much trouble making such awesome costumes?  And he didn't exactly show the world he's still got it...his voice was great, but he obviously wasn't giving it his all with his dancing, not even close.  And why wouldn't they have the videos finished if it was supposed to be a film all along?

Maybe we haven't seen the real film yet. What do you think? ;) I've always thought that TII is the trailer of something that is going to come :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 23, 2009, 07:38:28 PM
Did you guys hear what Randy Phillips said after being asked if he would do this again (O2 concrts arrangement): ‘Hell yes.' How many times in one's career are you able to touch greatness?'
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I was like say WHAT??? Wouldn't it be more ethical to say 'Noway, right now i'm thinking if Michael could still be alive, f*** the concerts!" or something like this. I honestly coldn't believe my ears. It has to be a hoax... and AEG actually made profit of the stuation, so i think the concerts were never meant to happen. And i seriously doubt Michael could do all those shows several times a week for several months in a row.... It's just surreal.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~A serious face is not yet an indication of intellect. All stupid things in the world are done with that exact expression. Smile, gentlemen, smile!~  

December 23, 2009, 07:41:48 PM
And why wouldn't they have the videos finished if it was supposed to be a film all along?

It sounds like the short films HAVE been finished.  ;)
Watch the new UK trailer for the DVD/Blue Ray...listen to what is said at 1.21
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."  Margaret Mead

December 24, 2009, 01:41:38 AM
This is exactly what my hubby said (he's a stong non-believer of the hoax). He also stated that it would have had much more impact if MJ had done at least 1 show and then 'died'. I don't know what to think about that...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 02:30:03 AM
if I'm not wrong, KO said that the dvd will have  so much more than the TII that we've seen. So maybe after seeing it we will be asking again this.. or not! :O maybe there is the answer to our question if it was supposed to be a movie or not
reffering to the topic, I do also think that the death in UK it would had been a little different :s
lot of L.O.V.E!!!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"You and I must make a pact, we must bring salvation back
I\'ll reach out my hand to you, I\'ll have faith in all you do
Just call my name and I\'ll be there"

December 24, 2009, 03:11:29 AM
Quote from: "awesome1"
if this is indeed a hoax..... and mike wated the world see him do what he does best.... then why did he "die" on june 25th?

what was significant about it?

we all know he couldnt do 50 shows....... then why not do the opening concert at the O2, and then "die".  maybe its just me, but i wanted to see MJ put on one hell of a live show.  he could have filmed the rehersals and filmed the first show.

then he would have shown the world he could put on a fabulous live show, show the world he is the king and always be, and that way he he could have satisfied AEG, the fans, as we would have that one last live show to remember him by.

yet again maybe its just me, but thats how i would have done it, if i was lucky enough to be in MJ's shoes  :D

Well.. the way im thinking of it... if he "died" i the UK... his fans over here dont get to see him very often so they would be practically glued to him.... would be pretty difficult to get out of the hotel "dead" without the enormous group of fans recognising that it either wasnt him or he wasnt dead....?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

"Call the man
Who deals in love beyond repair
He can heal the world
Of hearts in need of care
Shine a light ahead
When the next step is unclear
Call the man
He\'s needed here"

- I never can say goodbye

December 24, 2009, 04:47:08 AM
He couldn't "die" in the UK. This would have made the hoax extremely difficult. There is a lot of red tape and is no easy task with red tape and certain requirements to transport a body home when a person dies overseas. I would have thought this was a simple assumption. There would have to be more people in on it and is obvious that the less in on it the lesser chance anyone talking etc. No-it had to be on his home ground and I think had been planned for a long time to the last detail-hard to do if you are in unfamiliar territory with unfamiliar people.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Mungu awape imani.
God give you faith.

December 24, 2009, 05:27:40 AM
I think Michael made it to "die" in US because as HarleyBlonde said you can go through extremes transporting a body back to your native land which I know because my friend had one of her family memebers die in a diff country and it was hard for them to transport the body yet I have another reason I could be wrong but this is how I see it. Michael did visit other countries because he got more love from other countries than here his own native country and im going to tell u how. A lot of us in this country don't get me wrong still loved him but many here were still believing in those false allegations and only his true true fans stood by his side. So maybe he wanted to "die" here in the US to get the title back that he once had and to gain his respect again and now yes build and show us L.O.V.E can conqure and defeat all no matter what the situation is and look he has brought all of us wonderful people together right here right now!!!!!=)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
Sun comes up on this new morning
Shifting shadows, a songbird sings
And if you feel alone, I'll be your shoulder
With a tender touch, you know me so well
Somebody once said, it's the soul that matters
Baby, who can really tell when two hearts belong so well

December 24, 2009, 05:43:47 AM
Quote from: "kingofmystery"
And why wouldn't they have the videos finished if it was supposed to be a film all along?

It sounds like the short films HAVE been finished.  ;)
Watch the new UK trailer for the DVD/Blue Ray...listen to what is said at 1.21

I see him sitting at a table an laughing stuff like that. 0.29 So cute :)  :oops:  :lol:
But if this wasnt for a movie and this stuff would disapear in mj's closet (cause thats the video's wasnt for public eye) then why film all stuff like that and not just rehearsal footage of youre dance moves??
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 05:52:30 AM
I'm not so sure if I believe that this was all meant to be a movie from the beginning, but I'm not throwing that idea out the window yet, anything is possible. I mean, we are talking about Michael  ;). But like you have all said, it would have been so much more difficult to have him 'die' in the UK. The transporting of the body, the people involved, etc, would have been much more of a pain to deal with. This way things were more secure and, in my opinion, believable. Although how I WISH that first concert would have taken place..It would have blown everyone away. But that's just me being selfish, wanting to see him again. I know he is off doing more important things and taking care of himself. I hope is he happy :]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions