Re: There is one thing that has bugged me......
December 24, 2009, 05:58:46 AM
Quote from: "NYMoonwalker"
I'm not so sure if I believe that this was all meant to be a movie from the beginning, but I'm not throwing that idea out the window yet, anything is possible. I mean, we are talking about Michael  ;). But like you have all said, it would have been so much more difficult to have him 'die' in the UK. The transporting of the body, the people involved, etc, would have been much more of a pain to deal with. This way things were more secure and, in my opinion, believable. Although how I WISH that first concert would have taken place..It would have blown everyone away. But that's just me being selfish, wanting to see him again. I know he is off doing more important things and taking care of himself. I hope is he happy :]

Haha its not only you who was thinking the SELFISH way :roll:  :oops:  :P
Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by Guest
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sosh

December 24, 2009, 06:27:05 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Perhaps 'dying' in the UK would not be very convenient ;-)

Yes, that's what I would think as well.  The thing that bothers me is if TII was actually supposed to be a movie, which I'm not convinced of at all, why would you not film the dress rehearsals...especially since they went to so much trouble making such awesome costumes?  And he didn't exactly show the world he's still got it...his voice was great, but he obviously wasn't giving it his all with his dancing, not even close.  And why wouldn't they have the videos finished if it was supposed to be a film all along?

I think this was on purpose and to put extra strength to the hoax. Michael was in the middle of his rehearsals and working very hard when he suddenly 'dies'... Fortunately, they have some video footage. It needed to seem coincidentally, how strange would it be if a perfect concert was recorded with only public missing. Besides, a full concert would be unsuited for giving hints to many people saw it and during a full show hints would be to obvious. The footage they have now, which almost no one saw is extremely useful for them.

However I agree with Awesome 1. He could have done 1 concert and 'die'. This would have been 'great' for the fans and the final show would have been the greatest on earth...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 10:56:44 AM
Quote from: "ILuvUMoreMJ"
Quote from: "tinker_bell"
Perhaps 'dying' in the UK would not be very convenient ;-)

Yes, that's what I would think as well.  The thing that bothers me is if TII was actually supposed to be a movie, which I'm not convinced of at all, why would you not film the dress rehearsals...especially since they went to so much trouble making such awesome costumes?  And he didn't exactly show the world he's still got it...his voice was great, but he obviously wasn't giving it his all with his dancing, not even close.  And why wouldn't they have the videos finished if it was supposed to be a film all along?

Simple.......had Micheal filmed all the dress rehearsals and had gone all out then "died" pple would have known something was up because Michael doesn't go all at rehearsal(watch his dangerous rehearsals).....so getting dressed up and going all out would have been Wayyy to obvious.............well thas just my opinion which seems pretty logical
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

the arabian nights

December 24, 2009, 02:13:22 PM
I went to the exhibition, and one of the outfits did not look you could dance in it, the blue one with the towers on the shoulders and the matching sandles made out of plastic.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 24, 2009, 03:52:29 PM
He died in the US becauuse it is dead to him i mean that is where all of his problems were and no offense to any american that is on this site but they really don't appreciate Michael the way the rest of the world does, if im not mistaken he fled America after the 2005 trials I forgot where he went though
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Michael knocking out the media one day at a time lool

December 24, 2009, 07:26:19 PM
Quote from: "King_Michael"
He died in the US becauuse it is dead to him i mean that is where all of his problems were and no offense to any american that is on this site but they really don't appreciate Michael the way the rest of the world does, if im not mistaken he fled America after the 2005 trials I forgot where he went though

he went to baharin for a while then stayed in Ireland
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

[size=150]All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie.
-Bob Dylan[/size]

Serenitys_Dream

December 24, 2009, 08:50:01 PM
The hoax had to be perpetrated in the US because:

1. As Harley stated the logistics of moving a body plus coming up with a body to move. He is alive after all.
2. Family, Friends and the support team he must have to pull it  off in the first place, all in California.
3. There was a plan all along so every detail had to be there. The staples centre was very familiar for the memorial.
4. The extra footage used in the burial ceremony was most likely created at Culver Studios (the green screen stuff).
5. I believe he is hiding in plain site, at the family compound in Encino, so he had to die in LA so he could get there easily and quickly. This also explains why his children and family members wouldn't seem as upset as they might be otherwise.
6. He needed to be able to be in close contact with everyone involved in the hoax and if he was stuck somewhere else he would have less control over what was going on. A director must direct.
7. He was making a movie. Where are all his stars, studios, makeup artists, special effects etc all located? Gotta love Hollywood!
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 06:49:08 PM
Notice how immediately after his "death" "someone" let his music be released to commercials?  Someone let the Beatles music, which Michael owns, be released for the Wii video game?  New songs are coming out... someone is directing all this.  Someone KNEW he had secret new music.   All of this is so he CAN live without an income.  Someplace there is a money trail leading to him.  Sometime those children will be leaving the country on a "vacation".   I mean...look how they've disappeared from the public now too.  They were suppose to be visiting Debbie, their MOM.  Wouldn't that be NEWS???  And we don't hear of that?  They have suddenly not become news, so they can come and go..thus see their daddy.
He's fine.  Better than ever in his life.  READ MY POST UNDER  New World Order, which has a totally different meaning to Michael, being raised a Jehovah's Witness...
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

December 25, 2009, 07:04:46 PM
Quote from: "Serenitys_Dream"
The hoax had to be perpetrated in the US because:

1. As Harley stated the logistics of moving a body plus coming up with a body to move. He is alive after all.
2. Family, Friends and the support team he must have to pull it  off in the first place, all in California.
3. There was a plan all along so every detail had to be there. The staples centre was very familiar for the memorial.
4. The extra footage used in the burial ceremony was most likely created at Culver Studios (the green screen stuff).
5. I believe he is hiding in plain site, at the family compound in Encino, so he had to die in LA so he could get there easily and quickly. This also explains why his children and family members wouldn't seem as upset as they might be otherwise.
6. He needed to be able to be in close contact with everyone involved in the hoax and if he was stuck somewhere else he would have less control over what was going on. A director must direct.
7. He was making a movie. Where are all his stars, studios, makeup artists, special effects etc all located? Gotta love Hollywood!

What a beautiful post, thank you, for this. Makes a lot of sense :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions