Adi

Re: LONDON....2012 OLYMPICS
August 13, 2012, 01:50:45 AM
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I meant to have included these in my post:

The Batman pictures are of a bat. The Olympics bird on fire is a Phoenix like the one in the Aberdeen Bestiary manuscript.

lol...yes I realise that......it's the similarity of the blue pattern on the screen behind the Phoenix with the Olympic rings inside which caught my eye.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Down Ass G!!! More thaN U know haha! ~Smile~
  • I'm Watchin From -2012- Twilight Zone!:)
August 13, 2012, 01:52:33 AM

I meant to have included these in my post:

The Batman pictures are of a bat. The Olympics bird on fire is a Phoenix like the one in the Aberdeen Bestiary manuscript.

@SEHF-I recognized that the Olympic bird is on fire and my first thought was it is a Phoenix which would make sense if it is a symbol of rebirth from ashes. It ties in with what looks like an explosion which would create ashes. I'm unfamiliar with the Aberdeen Bestiary manuscript. Another thing for me to study.

TY Adi and paula-c for the pics and link.
Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:21:36 PM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 13, 2012, 02:03:36 AM
Well, there has been a deadly earthquake today in Iran, killing over 250 and injuring over 2000! I don't know if this should be connected to the closing ceremony!

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows."

HAARP, Satanic Ritual (blood sacrific) of the many people who died because of the quakes in Iran. TPTB snuck this one through the back door while the world was distracted with the Olympics.
Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 02:07:59 AM by Im_convincedmjalive
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

curls

August 13, 2012, 02:42:53 AM
Regarding Batman's appearance in the closing ceremony, this extract from today's Telegraph article, might help put it into context:

With the first formalities out of the way, the party could really begin, in the company of Del Boy and Rodney Trotter entering in their Reliant van. In a scene that will have left foreign viewers somewhat baffled, the van exploded to Michael Caine’s immortal line from The Italian Job: “You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!” Del Boy and Rodney — not on this occasion played by David Jason and Nicholas Lyndhurst — emerged from the wreckage dressed as Batman and Robin, in a salute to one of the best-loved episodes of Only Fools and Horses.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 13, 2012, 05:50:58 AM

That looks like a huge Octopus. The tentacles are every where? The head looks like The World.

I'm curious about what is written on the newspaper articles. There are alot of references to newspapers.

Slaves? Building Blocks? Steps of the Illuminati?

Of its many aspects, here are just a few symbolic meanings of the octopus:

Complexity
Diversity
Variability
Intelligence
Insight
Vision
Mystery
Illusion
With eight arms, the octopus shares some symbolic meanings with the spider as well as the meanings of number eight.

Observed these eight arms circle out in motion – calling to mind the concept of spiral - this forms a symbolic bond between the octopus and the meanings of the spiral or whirlpool.

Being a creature of the sea, the octopus also shares commonalities with and symbolic meaning of fish.

Adornments like octopus medallions were worn by sailors to ward off evil.  Seamen understood the eerie magic of the octopus.  It’s black ink-jet expulsions and other-worldly appearance struck awe (and terror) in the observer.  Hence, it makes an incredibly powerful totem, carrying great status – a symbol of protection and good luck.

Minoan art depicts the octopus (particularly on bowls or vases) unfurling.  This is thought to be symbolic of the creating and the expanding of the universe.

Other associations of the octopus include:

Moon
Zodiac sign of Cancer
Rain
Thunder
Spiral
Eight
As a side-note, the octopus is also associated with the Priestess and Moon card in the Tarot deck.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

August 13, 2012, 06:55:52 AM
I just want to say that, aside from the blatant symbolism, the people working on this, 99,9% of them not aware of any symbolism or Illuminati goals, did an amazing job with the lights, choreography etc. If you look at it with ignorant eyes, it was extremely well done, although I thought the sound could have been much better.

I am also very happy nothing happened, these games were a success for many and you can't blame the athletes. I enjoyed these games a lot. I wonder if nothing happened because there were too many conspiracies surrounding it, and too many blogs/videos about a disaster at the Olympics, or that it was never meant to happen here. Maybe its goal was symbolism just for the 'fun' of it, maybe there is something else meant to happen in the future and the symbolism here is some kind of clue. There is no way to tell. I am happy nothing happened.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

2good2btrue

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • FORGIVENESS IS THE KEY TO YOUR HAPPINESS
August 13, 2012, 07:19:13 AM
I just want to say that, aside from the blatant symbolism, the people working on this, 99,9% of them not aware of any symbolism or Illuminati goals, did an amazing job with the lights, choreography etc. If you look at it with ignorant eyes, it was extremely well done, although I thought the sound could have been much better.

I am also very happy nothing happened, these games were a success for many and you can't blame the athletes. I enjoyed these games a lot. I wonder if nothing happened because there were too many conspiracies surrounding it, and too many blogs/videos about a disaster at the Olympics, or that it was never meant to happen here. Maybe its goal was symbolism just for the 'fun' of it, maybe there is something else meant to happen in the future and the symbolism here is some kind of clue. There is no way to tell. I am happy nothing happened.

I also agree  :th_bravo:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mac5k

August 13, 2012, 08:40:10 AM
May be it was part of their plan that nothing happened yesterday but don't forget the paralympics which will start soon with a closing on the 9th of September ...
Have a look at this video ... Interesting ...  :-[
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJkzF801_QI[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

gwynnedTopic starter

August 13, 2012, 09:37:46 AM
Maybe its goal was symbolism just for the 'fun' of it, maybe there is something else meant to happen in the future and the symbolism here is some kind of clue.

:th_bravo:

There does seem to be a Joker theme going on.  And maybe this was all a theatrical performance of the defeat of the Illuminati and the Phoenix, the sign of a new world being born. 
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 13, 2012, 10:33:47 AM

I also agree  :th_bravo:

Internet is making too much noise, hence is talk of censure in a future, I reported to anyone who is around me,i have nephews and nieces in 18 years that look at these things differently and ask lots of questions.
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:34:20 AM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

sweetsunsetwithMJ

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Michael I am looking forward to your BAM!!
August 13, 2012, 11:23:17 AM
Paula:
Internet is making too much noise, hence is talk of censure in a future, I reported to anyone who is around me,i have nephews and nieces in 18 years that look at these things differently and ask lots of questions.

Did you notice that you sometimes mixes spanish and english language? I have noticed that in more than one post, funny though  :icon_lol:  :smiley_abuv:
Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 07:35:14 AM by paula-c
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I WANNA BE WHERE YOU ARE!!

Im_convincedmjalive

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
August 13, 2012, 02:16:19 PM
I just want to say that, aside from the blatant symbolism, the people working on this, 99,9% of them not aware of any symbolism or Illuminati goals, did an amazing job with the lights, choreography etc. If you look at it with ignorant eyes, it was extremely well done,[...]

I agree the artistry was spectacular and I most def agree that most people watching/participating in the ceremonies have no clue what is really happening. I truly wish that the hidden meaning behind what we witnessed didn't exist.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

mjj4ever777

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • BE LOVE..LIVE LOVE! I LOVE you all, so very much!
August 13, 2012, 03:33:01 PM
Did anyone else see the headline on the floor, that said " To die would be an awfully big adventure" ?? It was near the beginning of the ceremony, and they only flashed on it for a brief second, but my husband and I both saw it!

I agree with you all, that there was a definite "theme" to these ceremonies that can't be ignored, but I prefer to believe that everything that was played out, was to bring "awareness" to the masses, while "thwarting" the plans of TPTB, in the process, instead of believing the opposite! I think that a lot of people are going to be "talking" about this, thus bringing forth even more "awareness" and less chance of anything happening at the "Para Olympics."

Sending you all LOVE and Blessings!  :bearhug:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 13, 2012, 07:01:51 PM
Paula:
Internet is making too much noise, hence is talk of sensurarlo in a future, I reported to anyone who is around me,i have nephews and nieces in 18 years that look at these things differently and ask lots of questions.

Did you notice that you sometimes mixes spanish and english language? I have noticed that in more than one post, funny though  :icon_lol:  :smiley_abuv:

I thought I had corrected :icon_rolleyes: :icon_lol:
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

paula-c

August 13, 2012, 07:39:08 PM
Rio 2016 and has symbol

The first Olympic Games of South America and have a face, Rio 2016, which presented its logo to the world in the last hours of Friday, at about two million people gathered at the famous Copacabana beach Brazil to celebrate the New Year.

The International Olympic Committee president Jacques Rogge attended the launch of the symbol-three people given the hand to form a stylized version of the Olympic rings, presented to the crowd by the popular singer Daniela Mercury, the "queen of ax-music ".

According to organizers, the symbol reproduces the bond between all peoples, one of the foundations of the Olympic spirit: "Together, different countries and peoples embrace athletes", stressed the ideologist of the logo, which noted that "in a second look ", the drawing also plays one of the icons of Rio de Janeiro, Sugar Loaf Mountain.

"The mark of the Rio 2016 Games conveys passion and transformation. Passion of us all, Cariocas and Brazilians for sport and for the holding, and the transformation that the Games are already underway in Rio and in Brazil," said organizing committee president, Carlos Nuzman.

The symbol was chosen in a dispute with the participation of 139 companies and be part of the products to be sold before and during the celebration of the showpiece event in world sport. According to organizers, the logo was designed as a sculpture, and can also be presented in 3D version.

For all this, the symbol seemed to please Rogge, who congratulated the organizers for choosing Rio 2016 as a mark of design "very innovative and creative," which, in his view, "really represents the views of Rio and Brazil to these Games, the Brazilian passion for the sport and the union of different cultures around the project of the Olympic Games. "

"I have the certainty that this new brand will help spread the Games throughout the world. All Brazil should be proud of its new brand. I hope to see it become a key player in Olympic history of Rio and Brazil," he said.

Even more than the symbol itself, Rogge impressed the festival organized to celebrate the night of the year, which met in Copacabana some two million people, almost all dressed in white, and that was to highlight an impressive fireworks display 20 minutes, with the release of 25 tonnes of fireworks from rafts anchored in the sea 400 meters from the beach.

"Tonight we saw Rio at its most exciting, with millions of people gathered on the beach in Copacabana. This is a sample of the atmosphere that athletes and the public can expect in 2016," said IOC President.

Rogge and Nuzman addition, participated in the launch of the Rio 2016 logo IOC coordinator for Rio Games, Nawal Al Mutawakel, the director of IOC Olympic Games, Gilbert Felli, the Rio Mayor Eduardo Paes, and several athletes and former Olympians, including a moved Maurren Maggi, gold medalist in long jump at the 2008 Beijing Games.

Río 2016 ya tiene símbolo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Jahbulon (or Jabulon) is a word which was used historically in some rituals of the Royal arch Freemasonry. According to Francis x. King, which is also used in Ordo Templi Orientis rituals.Much has been discussed about the origin and the meaning of this word. There is consensus, even among researchers Masonic in terms of its meaning and legitimacy: a Masonic scholar is based on that the word first appeared in one of the early 18th century ritual bow Real as the name of an allegorical Explorer searching for the ruins of the Temple of King Solomon, another Masonic scholar believes it is a descriptive name for God in Hebrew; The most common Masonic explanation is that it is a word derived from the combination of the name of God in different languages, historical parts.-Masonic authors, especially those with an anti-masonica attitude, have not alleged that it is a Masonic God's name, and even the name of a unique "Masonic God" despite repeated statements by officials of the masonry that "There is no separate Masonic God", or a proper name for a deity in any branch of Freemasonry. [1] [2] This is the interpretation of a "Masonic God", which has given rise to debates and condemnation of Freemasonry by various religious groups. In England, no ritual containing the name has been in official use Masonic since February 1989In the Masonic Duncan Ritual and Monitor, published in the 19 of the mid-century, Malcolm Duncan uses the Word as password recognition in its interpretation of the arc the Real degree, [5] and the note States that the word is a combination of the sacred names. [ 6 ]However, there has been controversy over the rituals of Duncan. [7] Some authors claim Masonic, though Duncan rituals is authentic, is either an obsolete exhibition [8] or that it had been replaced by another explanation.

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions