No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIxzkxLce24&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Thank you for sharing this.

We are each entitled to our own opinion, and you could be just as right as I am. Personally, I didn't get very far into the movie because I don't see Michael Jackson as being under anyone's control but his own.

I also made the mistake of reading some of the comments first and that totally turned me off from going further.

Blessings to you :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

Dontwalkaway

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Don't let go, I don't wanna walk away
yes, very informative and there are a series of videos on Youtube from the same person called "Wake Up".   moonwalk_/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
"And when that flag blows
There'll be no more wars
And when all calls
I will answer all your prayers"

Chorus from the song "Cry",  Invincible Album

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Thank you for sharing this.

We are each entitled to our own opinion, and you could be just as right as I am. Personally, I didn't get very far into the movie because I don't see Michael Jackson as being under anyone's control but his own.

I also made the mistake of reading some of the comments first and that totally turned me off from going further.

Blessings to you :)

I agree. I didn't like the first part of the video either. It was quite disturbing ...and I had no idea things would actually go on like that. But who's to say but the inside sources...and what do I know?! Absolutely nothing other than the fact that MJ did say that he was scared sick of his father to the point where he would faint at the sight of him. That broke my heart to hear him say that.  I realized something else though and I digress a bit....I recall a tweet from LaToya saying that she already knows what the verdict is in regards to the Murray trial.... Could it be that she knows that because of the fact that he's a freemason...that's the ONLY way that he will be released from the whole case scenario? Or...could the illuminati really be mad @ him for PERHAPS attempting to "save Michael" and he's actually labeled as the FALL GUY as Joe Jackson and LaToya speak on so frequently?

I still think that MJ faked his death and that he knew what was coming so he some how set this whole thing up to expose the ones who play dirty in Hollywood....vice versa. Just doing some research on how this whole devilsh system works....It's good to be aware. Especially in pursuit of the industry....
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I turned 6 yrs old when MJ released the Smooth Criminal single. The 24th will be a very special b-day this yr....:) I'll be 29. Subtract 9-2 and what do you get???? lol Lucky #'s . Last yr in my 20's....

yes, very informative and there are a series of videos on Youtube from the same person called "Wake Up".   moonwalk_/

Yeah...I saw the 25th where Dave Chappel(sp) speaks on the illuminati and defends MJ. Chappel(sp) is too funny. He speaks the truth though. He and Eddie Griffin.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Actually...now that I think about it I will be honest by saying (and please don't judge me....this was just a thought when this whole thing began but this is a site of honesty and truth) I actually used to think that Joe Jackson could have had MJ killed. This was just a THOUGHT when I first heard MJ was "dead". Reason for me saying this is because into the first wk of mourning of what I thought actually was(I'm now more enlightened), Joe Jackson was KNOWN to be a controling person at some point when it came to the Jackson brothers. I noticed on T.V. how after briefly speaking on MJ's death, he put so much EMPHASIS on promoting HIS record label and other artists. I mean come on! When your SON dies, why act nonchalant?

That's the reason why I thought this way. I could be right...I could be wrong....I don't know. That's why I'm searching on things having to do with what REALLY or could have happened. Trying to keep an open mind of all perspectives... :) LOVE YOU ALL ON HERE AND THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR POINTS OF VIEW. I always feel the love when I come on here and I love it! Helping one another! And that's how it should be. UNITY(in Queen Latifa voice) haha lolol/
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

all4loveandbelieve

The person who made this video believes Michael is dead. She actually believes that his ghost was at the Neverland ranch.. That must be someone's shadow or Michael shadow, not a ghost. I did not really like this video.. Michael would have never been sacrificed by the illuminati.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

The person who made this video believes Michael is dead. She actually believes that his ghost was at the Neverland ranch.. That must be someone's shadow or Michael shadow, not a ghost. I did not really like this video.. Michael would have never been sacrificed by the illuminati.

That's what I realized after watching the next video. So you're right. What I'm saying is, it's good to keep informed on how this cult works just to be aware . ya kno? So ...yeah. :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

~Souza~

Alfarle, can you please post your threads in the appropriate sections? This belongs in hoax videos, not Twitter. Here is a list with all the sections, notice that some sections also have childboards: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Sure. Still new to this site & all of the functions....but ok :)
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal