Hmmm....777,000??? Interesting number. I don't know why but I think of Neverland and Michael when I read this story.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Dr. Conrad Murray

© Rex Features / Stewart Cook
Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray had his home repossessed just before he stood trial for involuntary manslaughter, it has emerged.

The 58-year-old physician failed to keep up with mortgage payments on his £1m ($1.5m) Las Vegas residence following the 'Billie Jean' singer's death in 2009, resulting in the property being foreclosed and sold on.

Murray managed to renegotiate the terms of his mortgage, but the house was auctioned off for just £500,000 ($777,000) earlier this year.

"Conrad was under ­mountains of debt and with the trial looming there was ­nothing more he could do to save his home," a source told the Sunday Mirror.

Murray purchased the property in 2004. He is now living in a rented apartment in California with Nicole Alvarez, the mother of his 2-year-old son.

Alvarez was asked to give evidence at Murray's trial on Tuesday.

The trial is scheduled to continue for another five weeks and Murray could face up to four years in prison if found guilty.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
I'm proud to be a child of God and a member of MJ's Army of L.O.V.E.

"Press coverage of my life is like [watching] a fictitious movie...like watching science fiction. It's not true." ~Michael Jackson (2005)

"You should not believe everything you read. You are missing the most important revelations". Craig Harvey 3-15-2012

all4loveandbelieve

This 777 comes out often.. If they repossessed the house, I wonder where he is living?
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

I'm happy to be alive, I'm happy to be who I am.
Michael Jackson

This 777 comes out often.. If they repossessed the house, I wonder where he is living?

It says in the article above your post that he's renting an apartment with Nicole and their son in California.
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
~Mish~

"Breathe in waves of doubt, bitter in your mouth" - Toad The Wet Sprocket

Snoopy71

• Hoaxer
  • View Profile
  • Life isn't a rehearsal the camera's always rolling
General Information
164-02-422-011
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2010-3 S F R VENTURE L L C
%ROUNDPOINT MORTGAGE
5032 PARKWAY PLAZA BLVD #200
CHARLOTTE NC 28217-1934

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
2426 GRASSY SPRING PL
SUMMERLIN
RED ROCK CNTRY CLUB AT SUMMERLIN
-UNIT 26A
PLAT BOOK 112 PAGE 83
LOT 13 BLOCK 13

SEC 02 TWP 21 RNG 59
Recorded Document No.       
* 20110801:02750
Recorded Date
08/01/2011
Vesting
NO STATUS

The property did sell (foreclose) on August 1, 2011. Though the county assessors filing would take another 30 days to update (90 days total from sale date)---> so no way to verify if that indeed was the sale price....would be pretty interesting if it is true :?

Last Edit: October 09, 2011, 04:30:52 PM by Snoopy71
friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions

Hmmm....777,000??? Interesting number. I don't know why but I think of Neverland and Michael when I read this story.

Dr. Conrad Murray

© Rex Features / Stewart Cook
Michael Jackson's doctor Conrad Murray had his home repossessed just before he stood trial for involuntary manslaughter, it has emerged.

The 58-year-old physician failed to keep up with mortgage payments on his £1m ($1.5m) Las Vegas residence following the 'Billie Jean' singer's death in 2009, resulting in the property being foreclosed and sold on.

Murray managed to renegotiate the terms of his mortgage, but the house was auctioned off for just £500,000 ($777,000) earlier this year.

"Conrad was under ­mountains of debt and with the trial looming there was ­nothing more he could do to save his home," a source told the Sunday Mirror.

Murray purchased the property in 2004. He is now living in a rented apartment in California with Nicole Alvarez, the mother of his 2-year-old son.

Alvarez was asked to give evidence at Murray's trial on Tuesday.

The trial is scheduled to continue for another five weeks and Murray could face up to four years in prison if found guilty.
It sure was.  I checked his property records on a regular basis.  It sold.  Do you suppose his wife is going to divorce him after the trial?

friendly
funny
informative
agree
disagree
pwnt
dislike
late
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions
No reactions